Marijuana Stocks

Since the entire market is in the shitter right now, I figured it would be a good time to buy some stocks. I haven't added any cannabis or hemp stocks to my portfolio yet, even though I've been meaning to do so. Does Jow Forums have any suggestions for which ones to buy? Anybody on here do any research into this market? Any stoners wanna talk about weed?

Attached: 3 strains blunt wrap.png (591x589, 521K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@trulieve/join-the-trulieve-pre-ito-fb5b6660de6e
dopeytimes.com/cannabis-lifestyle/former-medmen-employees-bring-class-action-lawsuit-against-cannabis-giant/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Never seen any weed in person the looks like the two closest strains. That’s wild. Watching this thread. I’m interested too.

Haven't had a t-break in years, but that blunt looks like it has enough weed to get even this stoner user baked as fuck.

Attached: STIFF.jpg (543x500, 99K)

I know man, that purple is out of this world. The one in the front looks like it's covered in kief.
I was just wondering how that girl would even be able to roll it cuz it's packed so full. Shit makes me wanna relapse. I haven't lit up in like 6 months cause of random testing at work.

Anyway, I figured I'd invest in 1 or 2 CBD oil companies, a few cannabis companies, and a few hemp companies. Mix between Canadian and American. I'll post an update when I get a workable list.

Meh, stick with utilities & materials stocks.

"Relapse" ... god you are such a fucking faggot. I hope the next time you smoke its laced with rat poison and fentanyl

flowerpatch.app

thank me later

3 hits and that kief alone will get me baked

I prefer stims and tryptamines
Weed makes me too disconnected

Attached: 1545509727421.jpg (3072x2304, 2.95M)

>thread about weed stocks
>every reply is a 15 year old who's never smoked good bud jizzing over the OP pic
Welcome to the business and finance board.

Altria just put 6bil into Chronos Group, and own 55% control now. Altria owns Philip Morris/Marlboro. They have a lot of money and distribution backing that investment, not to mention a fuck ton of cash.

There was a similar buyout or investment into Aurora Canabis last year, but that bubble already popped.

After actually reading the faggotry in this thread, I rescind my advice and instead suggest everyone hangs themselves EOY.

Attached: hit or miss fren.png (595x447, 72K)

You have to go back.

thread about weed socks

redditors pissing themselves over who is the better stoner

You think Aurora has popped and won't come back? If so, why? Seems to follow sector trends.

No, its probably a good long term hold. I assume that these zoomer idiots are only going to be in the market for a few months before they lose interest.

Check out greengro technologies, they seem to have bottomed out and I imagine could easily moon when weed gets inevitably descheduled in 2 or 3 years

Nigger why would you buy bags to hold for 3 years as a literal speculative guess?

What makes you think they'll even be around?

It's not a guess if descheduling weed is inevitable. Sure there's a chance it won't go up, just like anything, but it seems to be doing fine with no sign of magically disappearing

No, that's a management consulting firm for the agriculture business, and it's already completely worthless. You're assuming that shitty company is going to stay around, and continue to get better against all competition over the next few years.

It's like you don't really know how capitalism works, but IT COULD MOON

medium.com/@trulieve/join-the-trulieve-pre-ito-fb5b6660de6e

Attached: 184863E4-0336-444C-A240-60C2AE02AC1C.png (500x500, 107K)

Go with APHA, WEED, ACB, CRON and TLRY and get some US players like MPX/IAN, MMEN, ACRG, TRUL and CURA.

May or may not know someone who works for one of the companies you listed and it’s a complete shitshow behind public view. Not gonna say which but just please be aware that you should thoroughly research these companies before you invest. Check out their earnings reports, Google them and read how the stock compares to others, check out their Glassdoor if they have one.

honestly its just wasteful

Thanks for the hint. I'm doing this like everyday for over a year now. I read every news release, the financial reports, the balance sheets, insider trades and so forth. I'm quite optimistic for the next year about those picks.

>Weed makes me too disconnected
been smoking mostly heavily for nearly 20 years and now in the last year I've noticed its really causing me to feel disconnected from reality. Like I literally sometimes feel my consciousness blip out of this world into nothingness for a microsecond every once in a while. Like I'll be driving down the highway and suddenly realize I am a thing.
>tfw more connected to the Vishnu in the blockchain than my family

Why are you optimistic?
Also which one of the listed companies do you see performing the best in the next 5 years?

Yeah dude, I was a stoner from when I was 13 until I was about 20. I stopped smoking because I had to, then I tried to come back to it years later and it was different. I can't stand being stoned anymore because it makes me feel like I don't exist.

I think there's going to be another hype cycle caused by more US states legalizing in 2019, i.e. NY and NJ. Also the Farm Bill is going to support the CBD product sector. We will also see more global legalization, especially medical but maybe also recreational.

If I had to pick only one company from that list which has to do well in 5 years, I would probably pick Tilray.

It’s Curaleaf.
They’re failing hard.

none are worth it atm.

too many regulations and confusing ordinances all over place have stunted projected revenue. not to mention the feds and banks can't handle any of the money for it.

buy silver.

You know something?

Man I miss smoking. I had to stop because of my new job but I would totally be down for a hit of that keefer off the front end of that splizzy. Surprised that chick didn't throw a filter on that groovy doobie, don't want the dank spilling out. Lol fuuuck.

Cura is shit nobody from Portland is worth your money.
Medmen is shit their retail associates are suicidal and their greenhouse grows are already obsolete trash heaps

Cura will take a hit q1 2019 when new california testing regs kick in their shitty cartridges will no longer fly in CA, dirty Oregon hippies hold low standards and try to force them on their ubermensch southern neighbors

IMHO canopy growth Corp (CGC) is the best bet in Canada for the time being after their acquisitions of DNA Genetics and Storz & Bickel (creators of the volcano vape). CGC > APHA > ACB

The closest is covered in kief and the middle is a really purple strain.

>Medmen is shit their retail associates are suicidal

Just did some research on this and yikes

>The suit alleges that MedMen failed to pay employees at least minimum wage for work performed off the clock and did not pay employees for all hours worked, including overtime. The company also failed to provide required meal and rest breaks and did not keep accurate records of the hours worked by employees, according to the suit. The plaintiffs allege that MedMen “intentionally” failed to pay employees as required by California law.
>Attorney Daniel Srourian is representing plaintiffs Chelsea Medlock and Anthony Torres, two former employees who worked at the MedMen location in West Hollywood, California.
>“It’s wage theft,” Srourian said.
>Srourian has asked the court to grant class-action status to the lawsuit and allow all current and former MedMen employees to join. If that request is approved, the number of plaintiffs could grow to hundreds or even thousands....He did not estimate what MedMen’s total liability in the case might be but believes it could be “substantial.”

dopeytimes.com/cannabis-lifestyle/former-medmen-employees-bring-class-action-lawsuit-against-cannabis-giant/

A class action suit could be devastating for their pockets and reputation if it goes through.

I own 3000 shares of Aurora at a loss. I’m fucked huh?

Buy MPX. They make vapes and resin shatter/sauces that give extremely clear highs and you can taste/smell the terpines.
Most people are going to be living in apartments and shit in the future where you can't smoke so vapes and dabs should do well.
>t. weed addict

Attached: 20181229_031827.jpg (2125x1196, 775K)

>Cura is shit nobody from Portland is worth your money.

They had decent financials last quarter though. Medmen, on the other hand, has a lot of questionable stuff going on.

Cresco Labs looks decent. Trulieve has the highest revenue so far. Origin House/Cannaroyalty I'm not really thrilled about but I've successfully swing traded their stock twice already anyway.

>Altria just put 6bil into Chronos Group, and own 55% control now.

It was 2.4 billion and they will not have 55% stake when it closes. The news release estimates 45% however Altria can increase to 55% if they exercise their warrants.

The 6 billion was Constellation Brands investment in Canopy Growth. Constellation have 38% stake in Canopy (not counting warrants).

It’s called photoshop. They increased the difference in colour

Native Roots friend. McDonalds weed of Colorado soon to be entire United States.

Hold and pay taxes yearly on whatever it is you do decide to venture for and shoot for about a 12% average gain every year (over 5-20 years), that means some years you'll get 4 others you'll get 19 but if you do that in everything you'll be fine.

Its ocervalued

They have covered over 75% of the taxis in Vegas, where I live. They're spending money like crazy on opening new 24 hour shops over here and my buddies in LA tell me that they're one of the biggest there. They also seem to be burning cash and printing stock. I bought a small stack and immediately wished I set my buy lower but that's how I feel about everything I've bought recently

Most of the LP's are topped for market cap...Look at the ones doing the medical side of it...Tetra Bio, and InMed...

THIS

Dude, accumulate. Pull your buy-in price down and reap rewards later.

Anyone have thoughts on AUXLY? Good or bad

>Most of the LP's are topped for market cap

For the big Canadian ones, yeah. US is a different animal and has more the feel of Canada a couple years ago. Hype for 2019 is likely going to be mostly about US. Considering the whole point of weed stocks at this time is riding the speculative bubble, hype is top priority. Canada is already in the post-hype actual delivery on promises phase, not great for bubbling. And the supply chain in Canada is a total disaster thanks to government fuckup on the legal roll out.

What's the next pot IPO? who's after acreage?

California outfit by the name of Harborside aka FLRish. Listing should be January-ish.