I REPEAT BANKS HAVE RESTARTED BUYING

BANKS HAVE RESTARTED BUYING, LAST TIME THIS HAPPENED WAS AT THIS PRICE RANGE LAST YEAR. JP MORGAN, AND COMPANY ARE GOING LONG. EXPECT CHOPPY PRICE MOVEMENT SO THEY CAN MAXIMIZE ACCUMULATION. BEWARE OF THE GREAT BULL.

Attached: Capture.jpg (1133x820, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nordnet.se/mux/web/marknaden/aktiehemsidan/index.html?identifier=109538&marketid=53
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AS OF NOW THEY HAVE ACCUMULATED 1/17TH OF THEIR PREVIOUS POSITION.

restarted buying what? no one here can read swederunes.

This is actually good info, thank you user you're alright

I can't tell if this is bait or if you're just retarded.

Link the dang site, OP. I can't read that bullshit.

Attached: 1546041766882.jpg (225x225, 9K)

buttcoin. it's probably not a big of deal as i make it but i suspect they are buying in advance of NASDAQ futures, like how they bought in advance of CME futures

BTC

But literally doesn't matter, BTC moves, market moves, ICOS (STOs this time) start moving.

Probably looking for investments as the financial markets look poor

inb4 they're going to pnd it again due to the market

nordnet.se/mux/web/marknaden/aktiehemsidan/index.html?identifier=109538&marketid=53

ok so what's the chart of exactly? how do they know who is actually buying?

banks buy through sweden, sweden makes all the information public/transparent unlike murica. this was how it looked before the 2017 peak notice the position size difference.

Attached: Capture.jpg (1003x878, 149K)

Thank you.

Attached: 1533706868468.png (746x512, 99K)

what's the underlying instrument here? 159 SEK is like $18 so obviously not a full corn

Help me bros, I can't read Arabic, what does it say?

Stop spreading misinformation. It's not banks buying, it's the banks' customers buying. It's a list of the BROKERS, not the actual BUYERS.

It's just a publicly traded BTC derivative with a list of the brokers that sold/bought the most that day. The information can't be used for much as you can't tell who is buying/selling through each broker.

thank you fren!!!

Why not both?

yes, so? it shows an increase in the interest from the customers of these companies. it's significant info.

Excuse me, buying what?

The chart does not imply anything related to cryptos.

Attached: 1504048390803.png (421x558, 482K)

>imagine laughing at us crypto fags when our bubble popped and then doing the exact same thing as us when the boomer stocks bubble pops
Sell already you fucking morons.

I’m not getting my hopes up. I think that bitcoin will eventually bounce back to the ath within the next two years, but I don’t want to predict any specifics. That hasn’t worked for anyone for the past year. We had bulls saying that BTC would hit 50k by this time. We had bears saying it would hit 4k and then bounce back to the ath soon after. Looks like both were wrong.

>That hasn’t worked for anyone for the past year. We had bulls saying that BTC would hit 50k by this time.
That's just 2017 retards. The old school libertarian whales know the long game

Wtf do those moon runes even say

What exactly is it that you think the picture shows? It's just a list of the brokerages that traded the XBT tracker on two random days. ALL trades show up as "banks"/brokerages. If you log in to your JP Morgan account and buy an asset listed on a Swedish exchange you will show up as JP Morgan. The pics OP posted don't mean that banks or institutional investors are buying.

Also, XBT has insane fees. Most large investors wouldn't use it to buy BTC. I'm sure most of the volume is from retail investors.