I THINK THAT HOLOCHAIN IS GOING TO VIOLENTLY MOON...

I THINK THAT HOLOCHAIN IS GOING TO VIOLENTLY MOON, LEAVING MOST OF US WONDERING HOW WE COULD MISS OUT ON THE MOST OBVIOUS /MAKINGIT/ TOKEN OF OUR TIME, LIKE A LOT OF YOU FELT WHEN ETH DID

Attached: Buy Holo.jpg (938x960, 635K)

Yeah, no shit, did we really need a new thread for this though?

I don't think any anons here are on the fence about this anymore. I really hope that no one kills themselves if and when this coin goes to Mars.

I guess I'd rather see threads on this SJW shitcoin vs LINK

Obviously. I'm all in HOT and just grabbed a Holoport Nano for shits and giggles.

I'm glad everyone has realized now.

>erc shit token

Attached: 548.jpg (200x223, 7K)

Sold as soon as I found out Holo fuel won't be listed on any exchanges because the holo team dosen't want price manipulation. You will have to be a host to make any money on Holo.

>still talking this shit in 2019 minus 3.5 days

Attached: mbbb.jpg (576x1024, 61K)

Literally gonna be listed on binance

sry pajeet nobody cares about your shit token. gonna stick on my skycoins that have their own blockchain

>blockchains

Attached: 46494590_1441235396010316_296051468648054784_n.jpg (607x608, 44K)

They already said that the market cap won't affect prices dumb ass.

Back to plebbit cunt

Attached: 1542948347817.gif (400x217, 447K)

who is that ugly motherfucker i see him all over the place

>people still looking for something out of this shit
Moon already came and went. It was a pretty decent one too, considering it was straight through the rundown into the bear market. Some people are just born to lose.

It's Dr. Jekyll

That's not what you said the first time idiot

should i go /all in/?

Now's as good a time as any, friend
Sam Hyde

how much by 2020?

Hard to say with any accuracy honestly.
I'm not going to spin you a yarn with a figure like $1000, but if you know how this thing works you'll know the cap as reflected on exchanges has no effect on independently negotiated trade prices. A dollar is ridiculous but not out of the question.
Realistically I'd say we can hit $0.10

Holoports out before eoy 2018 like they had in roadmap so that's a plus. We just need the ecosystem to build up and for bull market to come back.