Is there any true 1000x left?

I have my moeny on HOLO and AERGO

Attached: lead_720_405.jpg (720x405, 43K)

both of these will go to 0. there are some, but you'll need a miracle, you probably won't buy it, and you'll definitely sell early.

Look for sub 500k mcap coins. I dont think a 1000x is possible but there are a couple potential 100x coins for sure.

So verge is going to 0 and it still 1000xd. Aergo IMO has a good chance to pump since it's so low MC and looks fairly well connected, and if HOT can deliver than it's the next eth.

IMO they are atleast top 20 projects, compared to the other shit their right now.

chainlink 10000x-1000000x 100%

This is the one coin im pretty sure is going to 0

take a look at SNOW and VEO on qtrade.io. very interesting project, especially at these prices

the only correct answer is SNC

Also unironically think turtle my 1000x. You guys might want to buy some as suicide insurance.

>HOT
Sorry my man. Mainnet was supposed to be out months ago and beta isnt even ready. The first thing theyre releasing is their cashgrab scambox

meh, I still think it's going to pump. It has one of the strongest teams in crypto and has been holding up it's price. Also was listed on Binance fairly quickly.

nOS is a 30x candidate when a run comes

>It has one of the strongest teams in crypto
It doesnt though
>has been holding up its price
Also hasnt done this
>Binance
Lists all types of scams if they pay

>>Binance
>Lists all types of scams if they pay

actually, binance listed holo for free.

This faggot was probablly fudding ETH in 2016.

>inb4 no no i totally believed in eth bla bla bla

My point was binance listing doesnt mean anything

You obviously don't know how to evaluate talent then.

Look at each team member. All have decades of experience. Now compare every other shit coin team. Just randoms with a big dream.

I've been accumulating holo between 11-13 sats since btc was still at 6.5k. Ofc it's moving down in USD because of BTC, but it's not dumping in btc like many other alts.

>comparing this to ETH
Unbelievable

It does. Your retarded if you think CZ or binance make their money from listing fees. He's obvoiusly listing projects which he think will habe potential in the future. I still think Binance will purge a lot of it's shit coins similar to what kucoin is doing.

Bsv unironically

Ok lets take a look at Ashanti Mutina
Wow a whole year of experience. Great team

Everyone though eth's tech was retarded to when deets where released. The main reson why i like HOLO is because it's unique and not another eth clone. This fact also gives it much more pump potential when the mainnet is released

NKN and REN. AERGO also a good call

Youre retarded if you think the motive behind listing something is anything but to profit

Holochain has a real use case that will spur innovation, and so far left of field in this environment that it will moon beyond expectation... if the team delivers.

That;w what I meant. They will list coins they KNOW will pump. They obvs are given insider info and atleast are given detailed looks at a coins architecture and code before they list. Look how fast HOT was listed on Binance after it was trading. How many "good" projects even managed to get listed on any exchange with decent volume after supply was released. Put 1 and 1 together man. CZ obvs saw something in HOLO, and I'm just following that observation.

REN. The only coin that lets you earn exchange fees.

Attached: ren.png (32x32, 2K)

ZIL will flip eth in 2019

Constellation Labs
>$1 million marketcap
>DAG architecture beats Iota centralization problem, plus smart contracts
>mobile nodes, single handedly will solve scaling
>AAA Silicon Valley team, no exit scam

Constellation isn't a 100x, which is pretty much guaranteed, it's a 5000x. Shit is 1/5th of a cent rn.

>muh raphael fud

Not going to happen, even if ZIL will be the better platform. Top 5 is possible tho

I believe it will be low supply decentralized coins and not tokens. Nothing will 1000x until we see a bullish uptrend though..

This is a legit 1000x

Holo is a good bet user. Have hardware shipping now, coding still moving along nicely now and soon will be converison to holofuel and it can start to take off.

GVT

Can someone share their thoughts on this one?
Their team look like a bunch of acid loving, gluten free, lactose intolerant, autistic bunch of hippies.

Marketing and videos that i just watched were terrible.
There was even this drunk homeless looking guy, holding a beer and explaining something that I doubt he understood anything of.
No roadmap on the site listed as well?

Find a new protocol

omg kek
>real use case
faggot this isn't the bullrun, every fucking project has a 'use case'. Doesn't meant it's anywhere near to achieving it. It's far too fucking centralised, and it's far too behind on its roadmap. When ETH starts getting utilised for smart contracts and DApps for business (next 2-3 years) Holochain will be too far behind to catch up. First mover advantage is too great.

Most of what you said is true. However, the shit homeless guy was explaining was complex because this is revolutionary tech. And the roadmap is on the site.

>Not eth clone, still 100% speculative erc-20 token....

Attached: 1545845774383.jpg (571x450, 283K)

Avalanche

Be careful with this one, anons. I'm a DAG holder but the team has some controversies behind them. Do thorough research before buying this one.

CHX, unironically

Aaaaand there he is, a moth to the flame

LINK. HBT/NII.
Ethereum bound projects need what they will provide long before anyone else, and they both have the connections / initial network effect burst lined up to gain explosive adoption.

Thanks my dude!

Also, Thread related.
I do believe ITC has potential for 100x
Currently ERC20, but will be able to swap it in the Q1 of 2k19

Attached: itttcccccc.jpg (472x232, 8K)

RTE

You would literally need

Attached: 04676FE6-030C-499D-A984-0F7F6FCE56A6.jpg (1108x618, 239K)

NXS.

Unironically BMC

CHX, aergo, and iotex. Most of them have not seen what chx has in store

GVT.. aND IT'S ABOUT TO PUMP. CHECK THE CHARTS.. caps whoops

AION, WAX,DRGN

trannycoin (ada) will take over

req, link, rlc

LINK.

Unironically Bitcoin still.

Can you give an actual good reason why? I think you're just reacting to how shilled it is on this site. This project has incredible fundamentals and concept.

Read up on FLO. The shills are right, it's a hidden gem. It's a 5 years old coin that very few people know about right now. It's about to get a lot more attention in the coming weeks.

Attached: fadf798.jpg (1822x1280, 295K)

Sovrin / REN / ZIL / NEX

Piss off. You know the team has acted sketchy the past few months and shame on you for trying to cover it up. I'm waiting to buy more but this is 100% a retarded coin to go all in on. It could very easily 1000x after mainnet if they pull it off.

Ethereum and Bitcoin.

Attached: Janusz_Korwin-Mikke_nie_dajcie_się.jpg (589x802, 231K)

Day trading forex

dunno about x1000 but CHX & NKN are cheap as fuck and good potential for x100

For real though, it's HOT. Or more specifically, Holofuel. Everyone with a three digit IQ knows this. As long as you don't shoot your whole load at the start of the pump you'll be fine. Long hold. Forget about it. Then in a year or so you can flex on the wagies

Attached: 1530147618328.jpg (1280x909, 320K)

It doesn't solve the Oracle problem - node operators can't be present at every single loading side/dock/depot of the planet and have to trust someone else to tell them if the contract got fulfilled.

This pajeet shilling is shameless. Like you have to be ESL to type like this.

Shes got baby making mommy thighs. So cute.

Zapomniałeś o Monero

give me a proper shill on CHX. SLT is my STO platform of choice right now, but admittedly, I don't know what CHX is up to.

I will shill you. Came up with the world's first DSR (decentralized share register), had meetings with nasdaq and regulators from hong kong. Businesses that want to issue their token must lock up 1% percent of their total equity raised in chx, meaning if a company's total equity is 60mil for example, 600k must be locked in chx for a certain time. This is why the main net is a big deal

>This pajeet shilling is shameless.
it's unreal. i'm a deluded LINKY but nothing comes close to these guys

ftm, nos, aergo

Dero, easily

It's literally less than a week from its testnet for private smart contracts

I believe HPB has a good chance

if you look at the CCID (China's blockchain ratings) they have Eos listed #1 every month so far. HPB is considered China's version of Eos and in fact it has higher TPS at the moment so HPB is a no brainer

Rate3, 500k marketcap

Aion is another possibility due to enterprises and mass adoption

wow can't believe so many shitcoins listed on here that don't have any real potential

>China

yea leave ur basement for once and go to China and see how advanced they are

Skycoin bottomed at $0.80 a couple weeks ago and will hit at least $800 in the next bull run. theres your x1000

Attached: bestcoin.jpg (1200x900, 288K)

Hasn't been gaining in sats though like the Chad TRX

t. 250k

Nice trips.
I did tons of academic research on AI trading and it's never going to work out, markets are too random.
Real hedge/trust funds just make longs and shorts depending on where the price is in relation with previous day/week/month and ride the wave, or rather a ladder with tons of steps, and there's a reason why they do it this way.

He just said fuck you to the comunity explicitly, why would that take up again?

Constellation Labs (DAG) team dissolved, they are down to 1 main dev and a few free contributers.
After the remaining buy walls are gone, that's it.

Attached: roast3.jpg (1214x725, 208K)

only reason why ETH 1000xed, was cause Bitcorn 100xed. Eth just 10-20xed in reality.

Link could go to 300$..

1000x?

slt
gvt
holo
xcash
link

you are begging to be pumped and dumped

APL Apollo. No doubt