I just can't stop thinking about her, lads

I just can't stop thinking about her, lads.

Attached: 15285478765499.png (656x755, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N6O2ncUKvlg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

your mum?

> her

Quit being a fucking pussy and go get your dick wet.

>Business and FINANCE!!!

this, deluded cuck and, as we can see, a faggot

There are 3.5 billion other ones

But only her makes me feel like this.

I feel ya. Been over 4 years now. I don't think i will ever love another person like i loved her

This. I personally come here for high school fruit algebra questions, only to find out I'm part of the 95% who can't solve them.

post pic

She’ll be yours if you buy link

Attached: c4a.jpg (600x484, 24K)

You are gonna carry that weight.

How long has it been? It took me about 4 years, about 10 girls and some self improvement to finally get over my oneitis. It's harder when you are a worthless piece of shit but it will pass. Use that sadness and anger to improve yourself. When you do, it won't be about her anymore.

"Love" is not emotional attachment you bunch of narcissistic fucks. "Feelings" are not love.

>not being in control of your brain chemicals
get gud

You are like that one depressed /kpg/ fuck /trashing/ all the treads there with your medications and falls in life, don;t remind me how you frequent Jow Forums and shit up our great generals by, again, complaining about your stupid medication filled life and depressed cuckery you force yourself into.
STOP.
Get a rope or get your shit together.
I know you are the same depressed fuck.
fuckin puss

>I just can't stop thinking about her, lads.

What if I told you she's thinking about a Chad like me and would gladly throw you under the bus to get my attention?

I've had women GIVE ME their boyfriends money and stuff. My tinder profile literally says "hmu if your boyfriend is a loser" I am an apex predator bro and I do everything I can to fuck over white people and make them make fools of the self and look like lesser men in front of their women.

Keep crying frog. She'll be at my house soon.

Attached: 1539861386096.jpg (634x636, 71K)

6 months. That's how long the pain usually lasts. Hang in there and count the days. It's like an addiction
After 6 months the pain goes away and you are a new man.

biz is short for frens

Me too brother, me too. It’s nice to know I’m not alone in my pain

kek

It’s sad that you delight in the suffering of others. Your existence makes the world a worse place.

>10 girls

Attached: 4cf52d5c0ad1baecd01b101e2ac2785b.jpg (720x960, 139K)

Just imagine her getting spitroasted by drug addicts, because that's what she was doing the day sfter she dumped your weak ass.

I never had her to begin with.

"her" = Bitcoin

>youtube.com/watch?v=N6O2ncUKvlg