How do I start a coworking space?

I want to start a coworking space in Toronto. Is it too late? How would you approach this and stand out from the others? Have 250k CAD to invest in this venture.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-29 at 3.23.36 PM.png (553x864, 462K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/kotyakotyara/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who the fuck is this sexy cum dumpster?

she's hot as fuck
instagram.com/kotyakotyara/
Give me 1 satoshi for the tip

okay this is epic

imagine we implement lightning network in biz so we can tip each other satoshis for sauce

Russian. Of course. Something in the water out thereabouts. Pity about the tattoos.

Do you not accept LINK?

no it's a scam ERC 20 shitcoin only BTC ETH

Weed coworking space user.

it’s funny how westercels love russian girls but dislike theirs while I am russian and I find western women extremely hot and ours repulsive

>what is perspective.

do you accept to exchange kek

I like em all, pham.

do you realize that I have to pay in addition?

so now you want some fees kek let's open a decentralised trading woman

it’s like buying scam shitcoins bro

Attached: 6479D08B-71A2-4300-9DB2-8FA9E62C2E06.jpg (1242x2022, 427K)

it will be for a pump and dump if you know what I mean

judging from how is this thread going It's safe to say that you will be fine if you manage to hire that girl...

on more serious note - how is the market/competition in your location? I'm not very active in the field, but here in my non-capital EU city of 0.5 million I can name maybe 4 coworking spaces, couple work-friendly cafes and 2-3 full grown "incubators" dedicated to startups ... I think most of coworking spaces here also double as virtual offices, providing address for company registration and offering some related services as accounting, all of them organize all sorts of events - from board game competitions, inspirational/motivational talks, meetups for freelancers and even programming workshops and hackatons... oh, that reminds me - there is also 1 or 2 "hackspace" dedicated to more hardware oriented folks, anyway as far as I remember 1 of coworking spaces have some ties to city administration, one organizes several events targeting women, one was closely orbiting local startup scene, not sure about the last one - probably just "normal" regular freelancers

I hope you have good location?

That girl is UGLY

>250k to invest
>best idea is co-working space
Never gonna make it

>Eastern chicks
it's funny to see who she settles with

Attached: kasachstan.png (1067x870, 1.23M)

ha, I took the screenshot 2 years ago and clearly now that she's a playboy model it's gone from her insta.
But it goes to show that some skinny normy boy who -I can promise you his life didn't take him anyway- can fuck a hotty of any sort. Of ocurse if you pick her up at the right place

Attached: xx.png (1021x652, 946K)

user, you realize she looks just slightly above average without the makeup and good camera angle? they all are like that, you literary can go around some average slavic town, pick some undervalued asset and with small investment make her a princess Jow Forums will droll about

it's the same with shitcoins too, that's way you should focus on strong fundamentals instead of catchy marketing

>user, you realize she looks just slightly above average without the makeup and good camera angle?
sure, I think I fucked it all by now. my gf is also Ukranian
t. German