It just came in to my head, eth is about to start the bullrun again

Attached: 1027.png (200x200, 3K)

I too have schizophrenia

Let it be so.

On earth as on the blockchain

Our Eternal Vishnu

Lord Vitalik

Amen

When did you realize we are all part of a virtual reality simulation?

I only put things into the Global Consciousness to confuse you.

this is now a schizo thread

Attached: 1514820035285s.jpg (250x249, 16K)

Let's hope it does

i think there are gonna be a lot of barts and shake outs before
i use eth to maximize btc gains so ill probably get shaken out once the bullrun really starts

I think I discovered a glitch in their plan. You mistyped part of the code and now I cannot dream.

fuckoff brainlet

They put a tracking chip on my penis, I can feel it when jerking.

nice blog, liked and subscribed

I realized it at the age of 11 after watching matrix unironically.

T schizzo ap

These times you can only stay in the house and hope they forget. A microwave will kill the signal.

There are legitemately people here who didn't buy eth when it was double digits how fucking braindead does this board get? How can people still post "IM A WAGIE SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO GET RICH" if they do shit like that?? TELL ME OP

Attached: nopplwlchzkxvjcmxkfegklvkyegrtza.png (309x306, 107K)

Its not really their fault desu. They were just born that way

Nothing wrong with that. We still need people to buy our tokens when it hits a new ATH. Let them FOMO in then.

it's true, every start of bullrun ripple first passes eth, then eth goes like 5-10x then btc starts moving like a freight train

I didn’t buy and feel dumbo. Bought at 125 right before, decided I’ll just ride it out without anymore buys. Was p hurt at not buying at 80-90, but I think it’ll crash again to these numbers. That said, that’s clearly the bottom

Yes it has happened before

when is ETH going to flip BTC?

2017 was ICOs using ETH all being funded, 2019 will be ETH's ICOs (the ones that aren't scams) finally showing the fruits.

The Beatles lasted a good ten years just like btc did, they will be flipped by ethereum for #1 the same way zeppelin did to the Beatles.

>how fucking braindead does this board get?
Trying so hard to fit in

There are legitimately people here who sold their ETH at double digits, how braindead are they?