3950 to 3700 in an instant. You seeing this shit?!

Attached: 1545961980539.jpg (250x249, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FeNYjYA2lVg
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=224.0)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

REEEEEEEE

FUCK WHALES

Attached: 1516108633733.jpg (1070x601, 388K)

ORGANIC MOVEMENT

BUY BITCOIN SIRS

>they fell for the bart
bart them up, bart them down, they'll always fall for it

Man that was sharp. Watch us reverse bart in an hour or two.

Thus a new generation of baghodlers are created.

checked

also- WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT

I FUCKING BLINKED
FUCKING
BLINKED
AND WE'RE AT 3600

WHAT. THE. FUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKK>

I was so close to getting my ass destroyed. Hesitation finally paid off.

What's up with whales not wanting btc to break $4000?

Attached: BitmexNigger2.jpg (200x200, 8K)

If you don't know what this chart means you best learn real quick. See you faggot at 1k.

Attached: Hidden Bearish Divergence.png (1832x803, 100K)

I JUST fucking bought in. God damn. I waged so hard during xmas to get this money.

Not how it works retard. If we're gonna be in a bear market for another year or more no reason for whales who bought at $0.30 not to dump more now.
>no more sellers
Is a fucking meme.

Better learn to draw random lines.

>This brainlet seriously believes people who bought at $0.30 are still holding

I don't know if you're aware or not, but a higher rsi with a lower price is bullish divergence.

of course they are, with that much money the advantages of holding wealth in crypto become incredibly apparent.

In a month or two we hit bottom and consolidate for 6-ish months.
Are we looking at tops or at bottoms? Bearish divergence always looks at the top of the indicator and oscillator and bullish always looks at the bottoms. I clearly am looking at the tops of the price action and oscillators.

Attached: babpypips hidden-bearish-divergence-cheat-sheet.png (925x525, 66K)

So price is always steadily (not sharply) increasing
Its the whales that dump the price down, which causes panic and creates more selling momentum... but the trend will still be on the up and up as adoption is still increasing. A whale dumping isnt going to make bitcoin atms magically disappear

I think the price is still gonna be going up just steadily. Buckle up faggots

A yearly close below 4150 would be extremely bearish

>of course they are,

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHA

This guy is serious!!!

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

the bogs waited until the exact moment i left my computer for 10 minutes to nip out to the shops to buy food... fuck my life man

Bart just repeats itself
Like clockwork

Attached: image.jpg (1242x1240, 153K)

There are people that got 10s of thousands of BTC years ago for pennies.
They're dumpin on you and getting their dicks sucked on a yacht while you're wondering why BTC goes down.

Textbook Bart

Honestly how many people had the balls of steel to hold for pennies to now? Probably no more than a hand full.

All Adoption priced in within this speculative market. Smart money is still exiting.

you think people with hundreds of millions of dollars in bitcoin sold all of it? you late adopters are delusional.

Listen...

Crypto is a psychological trap. The scammers parroted the phrase “skin in the game” to get you to put money in, and like the dumbest rat in the world, you bait the trap with your own money and walk right in.

Once the trap is set, it’s 24 hours of torture. Initially the price jumps up, but you don’t sell. WHAT IF IT GOES UP MORE. People say wait for 50k, 100k. The scammers cash out real money (YOUR MONEY) and those who rake in big money leave the system rich.

Large amounts of money leave, and the price starts a long, slow dive. And now you are trapped.

SELL AT A LOSS? Sorry, loss aversion kicks in. And that would be admitting you were dumb. Surely all those smart people can’t be mistaken. This is the future of money! And if it moons again you’ll feel like shit. Let’s just hodl.

BUY MORE? Sure why not. After all it MUST go up eventually. You start putting money in. A little at first. Then more. Then you’re out of money and the value is still sliding.

The human brain is wonderful. It protects you from going mad from the horrors of reality. So your brain, to convince you not to go crazy, makes you believe this: “just hodl user, it’ll go up FOR SURE. Dont worry at the no coiners laughing at us, it’s our turn next time. BELIEVE IT.”

Listen...

Crypto is a fucking psychological trap. And you put the bait yourself.

Attached: 772D57C9-108B-4A18-8895-BE1DE2333FBF.jpg (226x223, 7K)

Okay, Dan

why did i fall for the crypto markets moving fast meme? the crypto market moves as slow as stocks and has more and longer bear markets.

I see your Crypto is a psychological trap copypasta and raise you Shorting crypto is the new paradigm copypasta

Attached: shorting.jpg (1200x794, 440K)

bog im sorry for not buying boomer stocks. just please let crypto live!

HODL
youtu.be/FeNYjYA2lVg

Attached: 5aa.webm (1280x720, 1.54M)

To be fair it did pump at breakneck pace during the Great 2017 Tether Pump, then everyone who pumped it scrambled for the exits by setting up their own exchanges.

Somewhere out there the Winklevoss brothers are laughing at you while convincing you to hodl with two straight faces.

Furthermore can any user name a better performing investment than Bitcoin within the last 100 years, fuck human history even? We've had 100 thousand times gains already, and you boys think after a 83% dip that we've returned to the mean? Already? Get real.

Funny coz shorters are fucked by barts too in a manipulated market. Betting against bitmex with tethers in play and exchange collusion is like playing card games with a card sharp: they let you win a little, then they take a lot.

It’s not an investment, it’s a gamble. Therefore, the Mega Millions lottery had a higher rate of return than crypto.

The faster it goes up, the faster it goes down.

True user. Although the earlier investors had better odds at least than the retards now do.

Attached: image.gif (500x281, 242K)

Its very simple. When the bartman comes to town you know what you should do...

BUY HIGH --> SELL LOW!

whens the last time the boomer market dropped 85+%?

>T:2014

Attached: 1530035819386.jpg (716x570, 60K)

Attached: 1514919708387.png (1280x720, 1.26M)

Not only this, but when was the last time the boomer market crashed 85% with no news behind it. No reason at all.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

Attached: 1523561713020.png (225x224, 30K)

I just want crypto to work IRL as some payment system. Also fuck the (((traders))) I hope more of them loose their money.

Not only this, but when was the last time the boomer market barted regularly with vertical lines

>mfw sold at 4000

bing!

Attached: verysmug.jpg (724x611, 99K)

free,unmanipulated, fair and efficient market.

>13k btc

Those were the days

> Buy tens of thousands of BTC in 2010 off BTCTalk for peanuts (bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=224.0)
> Hold and continue to accumulate over the years
> Ally and become friends with other large holders/whales
> Remember you bought 10,000 BTC for $50
> Decide to mess with market to buy more BTC at a cheaper price
> Wait till low volume
> Sell 10,000 BTC (that you originally bought for $50)
> BTC Price drops by 5% and normies start to panic again
> Watch normies capitulate and sell.
> FUD
> Post on /biz and reddit and mislead community with paid comments and manipulation
> Wait for more panic selling.
> Organize with friends/allies in private IRC to keep dumping and igniting more momentum
> Buy cheap BTC in bulk
> Normies think it's a bull run, sell to them
> Your $50 (10,000 BTC) just netted you hundreds of thousands of dollars in a few days, and you've increased your BTC
> Rinse and repeat.
I love that some of you brainlets think that early adopters sold everything. Lol, most of the autist cypherpunks who got in super early are still holding everything - they don't sell, they're all like Vitalik, they wouldn't even know what to buy with that shit. The more cunning guys (your Vers and co) are the ones who manipulate, only sold of a portion, and still have 10s of thousands of BTC to easily push prices one way or the other and ignite some momentum in whichever way they choose. What you retards don't understand, and this is the complex part, is that there are competing factions (think Team China vs Team USA) when it comes to these whale groups. Thats where some of the 'barts' come from - groups competing.

This. Chill guys, just a bit of manipulation. Whichever tard sold is going to feel stupid by end of day.

What if someone rich put 1 million into btc even now and did the same? Don't you think they would loose some of their bags!

did you fags miss the part where btc went from 3200 to > 4k in a few hours with some long ass green candles?

Attached: btc.png (1172x616, 75K)

Lmao

BUY HIGH SELL LOW

>bartcoin