How much have you lost in 2018?

Attached: 796d091c[1].jpg (772x72, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2018/07/25/cryptocurrency-bitcoin-free-trading-voyager/
investvoyager.com/?campaignId=IgkZTDBo_5cbZH9eKadUUkUew2A&referralCode=P43TcLx&code=ILUVBTC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

$300
I am a good investor

Attached: blue_ice.jpg (598x437, 233K)

I started with 10k and now I'm up to something like 120 or 130k last I checked. ATH was 280k. kill me

over $10M
grypto is fun

0 :((((((((((((((((((((((((((

i could have had 10k profit but i didnt sell :(((((((((((

I've literally lost $100k that I borrowed. I wish I was larping.

all of it

about 1500 usd

$260k

what the fuck, how long are you cucked to repay?

Made $45K since January. Lost $15K. Went to Japan and blew $5K. Bought nice things with $5K. Should by all means have $20K again from the ETH bounce but was too pussy to buy the $85 bottom.

Meh. Easy come easy go.

I chose the 7-year plan at 7.5%. It's a little over $1500 a month.

About 6 grand. I could have paid my car off a year early if I'd never gotten into crypto. Hard to be bitter when I think of the gains in my brap file, though.

Attached: 1546117565741.jpg (750x936, 858K)

I managed to make nearly 30K by selling verge in december '17 and another 1700 euro's with the minor upward spike in may '18. Meanwhile i have been whaling on a lowcap gem i think will perform amazing come 2019.

All in all, i've made roughly 31K and lost about 500 euro's on the lowcap, which is okay because i'm whaling it up. How did i do Jow Forums?

Attached: 1545552994007.jpg (1024x640, 56K)

$400,000 in unrealized gains

actual losses or paper losses?

down >$ 1'000'000

most I ever had in my bank account was $ 5'000

$0
But I shorted 1 Million dollars too early
Don't ask, don't talk about it

At least grab some free btc if you are going to cry about your losses.
Uber Co-Founder and E*Trade Alum Launch No-Fee Cryptocurrency Trading
fortune.com/2018/07/25/cryptocurrency-bitcoin-free-trading-voyager/
>The new exchange gives you $25 for signing up and me $25 for referring you using the link below:
investvoyager.com/?campaignId=IgkZTDBo_5cbZH9eKadUUkUew2A&referralCode=P43TcLx&code=ILUVBTC
(US CITIZENS ONLY!)

€1.6k

over $2.5M

my dad and all my money

same, and this was not hypothetical bullshit, this was real money

10x initial in unrealised gains, now back at my initial

Entered mid 17

I'm down about $500. Not JUSTed but it's not great either considering I'm a poorfag and I haven't put too much money in to begin with.

I'm up 300% from principal. Not being negative makes holding so much easier.

My hopes and dreams.
I still have my body but my soul is gone.
I'm gonna survive until I die but I won't truly live.

Put in 20k in summer 2017. All in low cap alts. Peak in last Jan was just over 1 million. Down 98% from that, now below my initial. Then fucking took a 20k line of credit loan last April and put it all in alts cause I thought that was bottom and down 90% on that now too. That was pretty retarded in hindsight. Oh well I'm mostly ok with it now but still hurts so bad thinking about it. But worse case I'm set back a few years, I can save that wagecucking in a few years. I'm in good projects so hopefully they'll be around and be back high during next bull run

As far as Holdings are concerned, $8K. Faggot broker needed to be fired.

Started a new franchise branch, total investment thus far, $70K

Employee, taxes, royalties, marketing expenditures thus far, $107k

Total revenue from existing franchise branches, $427K

427,000-(107,000+70,000+8,000)= +$242,000

The will to live

Started with 1 months pay
Made enough to buy my dream car
Now I have less than a month's pay left.

Went all In on ETH at 85

Overall I'm up a couple grand.
On paper I've lost over 30k £

Until now invested like 5000€ (began this year)

About 700 Euros in minus , Cost averaged monero for like half a year now , in my average im still around 83 € per coin...
I also bought some stocks the last 3 months also cost averaging there , and also made 1 time big investment in a well known German Automatisation company. Turns out the 1 time investment is like 30 Euros in minus after 2 weeks but idc.

I can say for myself that i pretty much dont give a fuck about prices losses wins etc.
Its for my retiring and if i can make out an easier living thru my dividents it would be great but not necessary.
I knew from the beginning that i didn't need the money i did put in the stocks / cryptos so yeah im pretty much chilled.
Am thinking about making bigger positions for next year when whole market crashes , gonna buy those weaky hands like a niggger hunting a white blonde in central germanyyyyyyy

Attached: 1544394537960.jpg (680x591, 34K)

cringe

0.1 btc

$100k
70% in boomer stock
30% in crypto
Didn't sodl so far so it is only on paper loss.
Will I makeit™ frens ?

Hi Dave

20k from my initial investment
i went all in @6400$

you could maintain a braphog for that amount

That's just wasteful

Borrowed 30k in the summer. 625/month. I think I'm breaking even atm

gtfo then
this thread if for the losses

Attached: 1545695311743.gif (800x528, 662K)

>Yuropoor
Tell Mohammad I said hi

$500 down in the past month due to some poor performance in the Australian and International markets. I bet the downturn's gonna continue but I'm holding since I'm here long-term and the loss is tiny compared to the principal.

well based on my initial investment i haven't lost anything, but based on my ATH i've missed taking hundreds of thousands.

Like I bought LINK originally at $0.10 watched it go to ATH, and then fall to current price. Same story for a bunch of alts, bought them super low (often during ICO or shortly after) watch them climb, then crash, and never take profits. I think I'm probably retarded but w/e

u dumb af

pretty shit if the shitcoin doesn't moon and has no volume next year to sell into

Won like 1.7M and lost it all
Shouldn't have stored my cold ETH on a hard drive ffs

I'm just breaking even.

ATH I was at 300k though.