Larp Alert

Yo who's got that MBTI and rpg class picture? I can't find it through google. It's got a bunch of NPC roles on it too.

While we're larping - can anyone provide a pic or quick calculation of how link hits $1k in the future? Thanks

Attached: 1519031475483.jpg (1121x1200, 326K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nordicapis.com/the-ultimate-guide-to-pricing-your-api/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No. Stop asking for hand outs, pajeet. Bad!

Attached: pajeetwithsprinkles.jpg (836x600, 57K)

Relax I just want a quick discussion. In the spirit of the new year and the Chainlink meme thread - no fud or street shitters m8

Attached: chainlinkOfWallStreet.jpg (1280x720, 140K)

Don't worry guys I found it.

Happy New Year

Attached: DmwygF1UcAIRz07.jpg (854x1200, 151K)

Don't you "mate" me, swine.

Attached: pakeet.jpg (1199x800, 221K)

Actually Link might rise higher than 1k. 1k is the psychological barrier you should sell and rebuy lower once it dips

Attached: megalink_0.jpg (848x898, 219K)

doing god's work user. got anymore price calc pictures like this? I'm looking to expand my link archive.

Attached: 1544396643688.jpg (1423x1600, 178K)

k i'll tell you guys once
the singularity occurs when mainnet is out and the circulating supply is reduced immensely and the token has to rise to meet the networks value

I'm not ready I need more time to accumulate. what's eta?

January 7th.

Attached: 1544219402509.jpg (540x540, 37K)

Let me check here's the estimated adoption of smart contracts versus btc

Attached: 4BB95712545F4F1696BC8038566A33DD.png (1253x3436, 439K)

I'm not sure how current this is and am anxiously watching the pivotal before I put more in

Attached: 832FF5CBEEB544AEB17C017781A9177E.png (1365x2048, 1.43M)

I like link but there is no way in hell it is going to capture 0.41% of the worlds GDP.

ETH is a smart contract platform that already mooned though.

>LINK directly captures ten percent of global gdp in medium term scenario

I hold over 100k link and you lot are delusional

Attached: image.jpg (984x658, 383K)

here is your calculation brainlet

Attached: linkes.png (1771x221, 49K)

what is a security?
what is a currency?
what is a store of value?
what is a utility token?
what is chainlink?

Do the brainlet test.

ETH mooned as a dapp platform thanks to the enterprise agreement. Nomenclature aside normies will think its new.

Hmm...can anyone refute this?

The date's in the bottom let you mong

Picture clearly showed that ETH mooned as per of the payments currency meme, not smart contracts.

I meant its relationship to the current holders since that date retard

A decentralized oracle system has never existed, so its value has never been established

We can work out the income you could make from a node based on the number of monetised API requests that are being made nowadays by traditional businesses and the amount they charge.
>nordicapis.com/the-ultimate-guide-to-pricing-your-api/
Assume that smart contracts requiring external data become mainstream and the crypto API economy for smart contracts reaches the same size as the regular API economy now. Let’s take the “hobbyist” from nordicapis.com as equivalent to a NEET running a chainlink node. That’s 688,991 calls per month. Per year it’s 8,267,892 calls. Say you charge $0.01 per call, which nordicapi reports, and is the minimum Oraclize charges. That’s $82,678.92 a year. IBM Watson charges $0.0025 per call which would be $20,669.73 per year. Bear in mind Oraclize surpassed 1 million calls in 1 year recently.
Docusign says for their API that "You may not exceed 1,000 API requests per account per hour". Kek, ok so 1000 per hour is 24,000 a day, times 1 cent per job is $87,600 per year per node operator. With 19,000 node operators (Sergey's number - that's how many node operators he said were interested in his EOY statement) serving 1000 API requests per hour that's a total revenue of all nodes of $1,664,400,000 per year. That’s only 0.08% of $2.2 trillion (estimated total value of API economy in 2018).
>However it’s unlikely all 19,000 nodes will be high level business, many will probably be hobbyists

I don’t think Chainlink nodes will receive that many jobs upon mainnet launch. But as the smart contract economy grows it will need more and more APIs. I would strongly suggest running a link node and holding it until mainstream adoption.

Posting this pic usually leads to predicable brainlet-tier FUD replies so I'm going to pre-preemptively BTFO them here.

>It's the bond insurance market, not bonds!
It doesn't matter, the point is that these financial markets are HUGE, be it bonds, bond insurance, derivatives, whatever.

>the amount of collateral will NOT equal 100% of the value of the smart contracts
1. Yes, it may, actually. If the smart contract creator wants ZERO risk associated with correct execution of the smart contract, they can ask for 100% collateral.
2. EVEN IF 100% is never asked for, there are calculations provided for 10% and 1% which still result in a very high token value.
In reality, what will probably happen is we will see a range of collateral amounts as a percentage of the value of the smart contracts, from 1-100%, each bespoke, suited to the creator's needs.
This calculation is for the bond insurance market. If the amount of collateral equals 100% of the value of all smart contracts...$820,
10% = $82
1% = $8.20

>Yes, the market cap of chainlink has to be greater than or equal to the collateral required. BUT, the amount of LINK locked up as collateral will fluctuate on different timescales. Therefore this calculation makes no sense.
This is a correct observation, however, if you wanted to make price predictions based on this temporal variation, you'd need to build an actual mathematical model and run a bunch of simulations for different scenarios. This is out of the scope of simple maths... Perhaps some autist will do it sometime. Ultimately, this doesn't make the calculation in this pic invalid - the pic lays out certain assumptions and then provides price prediction if those assumptions are met. The assumptions make sense in the most basic level.

Attached: 820.png (756x1012, 135K)

Thanks for this user. Second lieutenant reporting in!

if you're scared off by that level of baseless FUD there is no hope for you.

True but we can make calculations based on certain assumptions. Baseless price predictions based on gut feeling or personal opinion are shit. If you lay out the assumptions then you can provide an actual prediction. It just becomes a case of whether the assumptions will come to fruition - something which can actually be debated. "Your shit ERC token is going to $0" cannot be discussed so just ignore these fuckers.

It's not gonna "capture" anything, that's not how GDP works.

Main net definitely coming 2019
Time to figure out how to run a node

F U T U R E
B I L L I O N A I R E S

Attached: 1546178755410.gif (474x342, 38K)

Wow i didnt realize how few of us there were

How high.ru pajeet? There are billions of you!

Like this
Sergey will visit us, not other way around.
He will come to our houses with his presents, he will lit green candles and here we go!!!!

Attached: sergey is found.png (2500x1444, 3.64M)