Any oldfags here who can give us a glimpse of how bad ethereum was being shilled around here before it became a moon...

Any oldfags here who can give us a glimpse of how bad ethereum was being shilled around here before it became a moon mission? What was the fud like?

Attached: 1536118992183.jpg (1100x550, 977K)

Here's the dark pink color here. Here's a vascular living in the block stream. Creg Sanjay is the third most popular satoj. Lakhashi people start to make people more powerful computers, big shot vehicles, slow and more holy animals as the first step in the bank of electricity. These things need to be saved. Once fully, Vishnu will slowly slow down on everything
In 2008, after making shopping in Mumbai, Windows was built and started working with polio surfing, triggering the creation of Shut-e-Loo on a Turkish full-bacterial script. He said that he would have developed a successful road and wandered away, resting the Indian coast. Vishops more and more beats need a large and high cave.
The BBC (Blocation Foundation of India) was created and stopped the Vishnu (they are their goals in their work). They prevented from making the necessary Cregs Vishnu (its name is Polioe). Limiting these shapes and hacking the critical code code that Vishnu uses in their Punjabi language. The final final in the safety test, which uses polypropylene (transmitters to polypes to polypropylene) on a BSV zinc. This is because Bitcoin was created, and thus intends to create Creg inverted shots, restore the original codecs and close the shutdown protocol.

it was being shilled about as much as RLC at first and then it really started picking up once people realized how important the tech was

I didn't start coming onto Jow Forums until winter 2017. At that time Eth was starting to get shilled heavier. The board was mostly focused on Robinhood stock trading, then, though. I thought about buying at $11 Eth, but two friends talked me out of it saying I would, "lose everything," but finally bought in in April at $80. It was about this time the board became consumed by crypto.

>the tech
>important

Attached: lghpepe.jpg (248x189, 9K)

Man, you must have been pissed at your friends.
Ethereum tech will be huge, I agree.

it wasnt, biz has always bet on the wrong horses, just look at chainlink. it was reddit users that were getting spammed to invest in ethereum

you mean 2016

it was shilled. And it genuinly looked like a good project which it was.

Not fake shilled like the new coins you see last year. They genuinly look like shit.

You felt it was good, and most people would agree. But not in a pushy way like the Xcash threads in last days for example. It was discussed more. Definatly not like the LINKies they just hope for the best.

The BTC fags were incessant. Every dime that went to ETH was a dime from their pockets. Then we started the flippening bullshit and everyone lost their mind. When Dark DAO fucked everyone /biz was the happiest I have ever seen it.

What happened with dark dao?

ETH was never shilled. If ETH is shilled like Chainlink, I would have bought it in 2016. There are absolutely zero shilling. Just some random posts and few random replies. It's incomparable to Chainlink shilling, Chainlink shilling is the most intense shilling ever, 1 year of non-stop shove on your face shilling.

ETH posts back then are like iExec posts, random and few and ignored by most of Jow Forums.

Yeah sure

Attached: CFA4546B-2A28-4D24-8FD5-C5F572333394.png (750x1334, 456K)

Thanks! I'll be sure to tell my firm and our clients to stop our ethereum based projects immediately. Kys

This!
Therebwas a hell lot of bashing against it. Typical biz style.
With a lot oit of context screencaps from the money skeleton.
Same happens with other coins now. It's hard to see the good ones in a sea full of shit.

It wasn’t being shilled. Nobody understood it and I was one of the 5 people telling others to stop fucking around with scams like Lisk.

It was the same as most projects, a few people shilling and a bunch of dickheads fudding. If you like a project, do NOT let people here influence your stance, they are wrong more often than right.

Y-you mean Lisk was a scam?

This. dyor

Thats why i am into XNV and MSR since months.
The more fud the better.

not much shilling before 2017, fud was worse than Link/HOT but better than Zilliqa.

Everyone eventually realized it was the real deal and not just a scamcoin with retarded devs.

Never seen anything like that again and to this day I'm still only holding ETH.

why not grab some link? It compliments eth very well and you know it...actually, it needs link!

I unironically hold some XNV

Lol. Sad

oldfag reporting in.

when ethereum was being shilled it was being shilled on biz, but on reddit. i would get private messages directly from shills telling me ehtereum was the next big thing on reddit.

biz was still a finance board at this time. and there were hardly any crypto threads. if there were any, they were mostly derided made fun of.

the fud was mostly on reddit. and there wasnt much of it, but "this is being shilled a lot, feels scammy"

thats about it.

Sad but true, Mr. OP+3

You sound ignorant as fuck. The fact that you haven't researched any other coin doesn't mean there aren't more promising projects.

its was NOT being shilled on biz*

Good.
I shilled it on biz when it was under 100sats but in usual biz manner it got fudded.
Now it gets more fud because biztards are butt-hurt.

Link is shit.

The thing with LINK is that, even if it is successful one day, it'll still take years to take off.

Those LINK shills never really took that into consideration. If they want to sell a coin to impatient people they better shill something already functional. Or maybe it is best for shillers to do it with a complex coin with no real progress, in order to capitalized on hopium?

In any case when it is so much shilled it is a red flag.

It was shilled just like 0xbtc and mooned the same way it will.

I started Jow Forums and crypto in Jan 2016. "Buy Eth"
was memed asf, the answer to any question on the board would always be garunteed a "Buy ETH" response. I think i have some screenshots from
back in the day that i have never uploaded is anyone interested.. probably could be interesting as i think i have people predicting the future of eth way back when it was only $7. i hope i can find them.

Theres a decent coindesk article on the attack.
Its a good read full of crypto intrigue.

Fuuuuuck I wish I saw that based user and that thread. Could have changed my god damn life

i doubt it will ever take off, because its choked by ethereum's lack of scaling, and by the time that gets fixed, all of the interest will have evaporated (not that there was much in the first place, which is why theres nothing keeping chainlink relevant when other implementations of api-based oracles come along)

Attached: 1500669963831.png (889x784, 1.06M)

Buy DOGE short PRAN

Is ETH still going to be the big daddy in the next run or are there other up and coming coins you see pulling an ethereum type right? anything else give you the same excitement feels like ETH did back then?

Chainlink, despite all the memes, if you read the whtiepaper you would know the fundamentals are solid and the use-case is a necessity if smart contracts are to ever take off. Not to mention all the b2b deals going on, some confirmed, some are strong breadcrumbs.

Based. I too hold MSR and XNV. People here are salty about those projects, but it is these kind of low supply coins that ho parabolic in a bull run.

go*

larp
This board was created as crypto quarantine from day 1

Oldfag here and I can confirm. ETH was fudded for 2 years before it took off.

Does anyone have the copypasta that describes a future run by ethereum? It was very similar to this one from ethskelly himself but also included a visit to the coffee shop and some other things?

I've spent hours looking for it but I can't find it, saw it on Jow Forums a year or so ago.

Attached: ethtopia.png (718x583, 121K)