Imagine being 30 and still not having a house

>imagine being 30 and still not having a house

Attached: 7995BF47-125D-4BBD-A389-E4CB5112E7A2.jpg (1125x2098, 2.06M)

DELET
t. Europoor

how is a wooden house worth that much?

It probably largely depends on where you own real estate, whether you have a mortgage, and what its conditions are.

We're entering uncertain times where I'd rather be debt-free and prices could collapse to much more attractive levels.

The land and footprint, 6,000 square feet is about 600 square meters for europoors

what ever happened to bucko? Did he ever come back after he got doxxed?

Attached: 1533428114084.jpg (250x229, 17K)

I am still here, a few of you are on watchlists. I may or may not work for a certain alphabet agency

I'm 30 and don't even have a car fuck off

>an attempt to anchor people down in one place and force them to make monthly payments

nice try, boss
I live with my parents and have absolutely no real need for your paycheck
that's why I can live my life not giving a shit about your shitty little corporate ladder

Attached: 1395975743730.gif (500x375, 995K)

>corporate ladder
>shitty

Guess you never made middle management and get to enjoy getting your dick sucked by interns and entry level gen y

No need to imagine

I'm 26 and my 30 year old middle manager has graying hair and insomnia

no thanks buddy

I bought one, spent a few years doing yard work and repairs and paying property taxes and homeowner insurance and renting out rooms and finally said fuck it and went back to renting life. So much comfier.

>tfw wealthy enough to rent a luxury apartment downtown and not have to worry about the hassle of home ownership
>tfw can keep voting for property tax increases on cucked home owners to support city economic projects that increase my standard of living
>tfw can move at any time without any hassle as the economic climate continues to change
>tfw don't need to worry about cutting the grass, or fixing the sink, or trimming the bushes
>tfw within walking distance to 5 star bars and restaurants
>tfw just have to go to the bar next door and tell them where I live to get at least a 7/10 up to my room for the night

Why the fuck would anyone own a house in 2018+1?

30 have a house, no debt on it

Attached: 1530569565709.png (658x565, 180K)

>middle manager
I can tell you're larping, there is nothing more TERRIFYING than your family's financial security being dependent on 20 year old diversity hires doing their job well.

FUCK YOU EUROFAG

Attached: 1542232626328.jpg (542x454, 44K)

this is what would happen if I bought, fuck all that shit. plus the market is about to crash.

I love Bangs, I think I'll buy some today

Imagine being 40, not owning a house, and not having two PhDs, five master's degrees and three books published.

what is with fags like you on Jow Forums bragging about fucking 7/10s? fucking manlets

why the fuck would i need 7 baths

>bathing and shitting in the same room every single night

How do you not kys without a different bathroom for every day of the week? The state of wageslaves.

does being a soldier count as a wage slave?

one for each gf

Early 30s, debt to income ratio 10% (mortgage only). Could pay the house off next year but feel there should be better investments than saving the 4% interest on the mortgage. $40k in crypto already. Don’t want to buy the top of the stock or real estate markets. Where else do I invest?

>middle management
Middle management now isn't what it used to be in the 90s. There are middle managers in their mid 30s who already had heart attacks.

imagine being some posh cunt who either had his parents help him out or he got extremely lucky

It's a strange realm that exists between wagecuck and welfare queen while still being completely in both areas. It is the quantum cucked way to live life.

i dunno man free healthcare food and retirement at 40 sounds pretty good

So not only did you fall for the house meme but you fell for the corporate ladder meme. I find it hard to believe people this stupid frequent Jow Forums, so I’ll assume you’re larping.

>free
So again, welfare queen

>wanting to live in a McMansion
LMAO

>guy has been posting OP's pic-related over the past month, bragging about having a kid and a house (this OP isn't the guy who actually took those photos)
>takes it too far and pisses off the wrong user
>gets doxxed a week ago by some user posting the zillow pic you responded to
>panics
>posts pic of shoulders down with guns asking 'watchu gonna do, bucko?"
>pic-related bucko meme is born
allegedly trannies were sent to the guy's house too. he fucked up bad

Attached: bucko.jpg (325x541, 20K)

Attached: bucko2.png (1892x1050, 1.05M)

2408 Chestnut St. is such a mcmansion, absolutely disgraceful the number of triangles on that thing

This. Anybody buying a house right now is a fool

>biz is always wrong
>biz hates real estate

hmmm, rates will go down to 1% and real estate prices will double in 5 years

1 neo = 1 beachhouse

>inherited my grandmothers house when I was 25
>rent out 2 rooms to some cool college kids
>we party and play xbox together
>their parents are paying me rent
>hooked up with a couple of college chicks at their parties

pretty sweet life, thank you grandma, must suck having to actually pay for your first house though.

>living in Falls Church

Why do you hate yourself? Live west of Lynchburg if you want a comfy Virginianon life.

>$7500 monthly payment
>$1,327 of that is property taxes

fucking lol you are pretty much just renting it from the state for that much

Most high paying jobs are in nova/dc

£220,000 house and £160,000 mortgage

£550 a month payment

that 2nd one is essential mcmansion tier

interest r8s won't be this low forever

$ 52.344 yearly interest rate
madman