TA user, quick recap

Hello Jow Forums. Felt like I needed to clarify some stuff and share some charts that can play an important role.

Before we begin, you need to understand what a trader does. A trader predicts possible outcomes and calculates the likelihood of scenarios happening. Traders are not Nostradamus. We can't accurately predict the future. All we do is identify trends, trend divergences, strength of moves, good opportunities to buy and sell.

If I post a TA on any coin, it is only to show one possible outcome that could happen and how I would trade if it does occur. This does not mean that I'll stick with my TA until the end of eternity. I mentioned having a dynamic gameplan and being able to "feel" the market many times before. This means that if you think the momentum of a coin is weakening and it won't reach your profit target, take profits earlier. If you think your entry was bad and can have an opportunity to buy at a lower price later on, sell. Unfortunately I can't keep on updating you guys with every move that I do.

Enough yapping, let's share some charts. Starting with BTC but I will explain this chart later on. First I want to share my TA on total marketcap starting with next post.

PS. Stop impersonating me faggots.

Attached: btcusdt30122018.png (1508x747, 61K)

i literally just have 300$ on bitmex. tell me what move i should do and ill do it right fucking now.

if you believe the bullish case for BTC, buy XMR

I see several bullish outcomes for the above chart. Both channels drawn might be wedges which have a higher probability to resolve to the upside. Then, there is also the neckline of that inverse SHS. The yellow support line seems good support, which would make the pink wedge break to the upside. If you take 10 days of time, you should have good chnaces to make a profit on the long side, no matter where exactly you buy here.

I think the next 2 charts that I will post about total marketcap are probably the most important graphs going on right now.

Here's the 3 day chart.

We've been in this falling wedge pattern for the last entire year now. Very clear downtrend with occasional ups and downs but never able to make new highs while making new lows.

At november before the big sub 6k selloff we were trying to breakout but were rejected very harshly and caused a drop from 200bil+ to where we are now.

So far we've managed to bounce off of 100bil$ and regain control of 120. At this point if 120 doesn't manage to hold and we have a bear break I don't think 100 will be able to hold and we might go down to 65bil$. That is close to 40% drop from where we are now which would most likely take BTC to 1800 levels.

You can see from 2017 May-Nov that this range has a lot of history and we are testing previous supports/resistances.

This is the bearish possibility that needs consideration. I won't be interested in trading crpyto if 100bil breaks down.

A closer look and bullish scenarios with 12h chart next.

Attached: marketcap30122018.png (1548x791, 70K)

FUCK YOUR MOM
TURKISH COCK ROACH
NONE OF YOUR PREDICTIONS WERE RIGHT
GTFO OF BIZ
FUCK MUSLIMS
FUCK TURKISH CRAP
FUCK THIS THREAD

TA user#4125623 here, buttcoin bad.

Hey I'm liking the humbleness in your post. People do need to realize that you could end up being wrong since meme lines can only help you so much.

With that said I'm looking forward to seeing your opinion on all these Bart patterns showing up. Are those the signs of market manipulation or why is that happening?

not all-caps, please

WHAT U GONNA DO
NIGGER KIKE

Ignore all the faggots talking shit and go on... appreciated user, doing god's work

12H chart.

Onto the bullish possibilities. The bullish H&S pattern that I've mentioned numerous time that's also visible on $BTC is even clearer on the market cap. This formation can break us out of this falling wedge with enough momentum. I would increase my positions on my crypto portfolio if 143bil$ is broken through. This does not mean I will be long-term holding coins. For a brief period of time I'd be bullish on crypto, relatively a lot more bullish than I've ever been since the past year.

It would be too early to say if this would be the beginning of bull market or alt season. This is upto how the market reacts to the breakthrough of falling wedge. But atleast for a while I'd be able to say (unless proven otherwise) that the market will have an uptrend or go sideways, which is much better than bleeding for an entire year.

One thing that scares me though is a lot of people are already aware of this H&S formation which makes me think that something fishy might be going on. It would be surprising to see the bear market end with such an obvious pattern.

Attached: marketcap30122018-2.png (1548x791, 69K)

So in this year long descending wedge, has this inverse H&S pattern appeared only for the price to continue dropping within the wedge instead of breaking out? Seems like for the past year we've seen crashes followed by weaker corrections, followed by further losses. So I'd be very interested to know if an inverse H&S has appeared before, only for it to not break out of the wedge and instead continue falling.

This is probably the scenario that would happen if we break bullish here.

Break of 143 bil, retest, confirm as support and make way towards 180-190 bil.

I don't think anyone would be able to know what would happen next if this possibility ends up happening. 200 bil in my opinion will be a very tough resistance. My bet would be sideways action between 140bil-190bil until either level is broken bullish or bearish.

Attached: marketcap30122018-3.png (1548x791, 78K)

I don't know for sure, but even if there were bullish H&S formations that played out during the past year they were still occuring inside this falling wedge pattern and therefore still playing out in this longterm down trend channel.

Can't seem to find it now but as far as I remember the last bear market ended with a very similar bullish H&S pattern. I'm not sure how I feel about this, either stupidly east to spot or something fishy going on as I've mentioned earlier.

If BTC breaks $3600 short it and close at $2900.
If BTC breaks up to $4050 long until $4700

Will share some trades that I did in the past few days now.

Here's $KMD. My entry was 1710 cause of trendline retest. Recently sold my entire bag at 2232. I think it reached 2350ish but I'm very content with the 30%.

Attached: kmdbtc29122018.png (1508x747, 62K)

also like to note that altcoins look quite bullish for a run up, this might give a hint of what BTC might do, probably an uptrend I'd reckon.

>TA ON MARKETCAP
>RELEVANT

Sounds fairly simple but I think this seems to be the correct play yes.

Maybe short 3450ish instead, 3600 is support and can still bounce.

--

Heres MCO. In this coin since 586. Really dunno what this one will do. I feel like riding it out, would be dumb to sell this prematurely after being this close to breaking through a 9 month long pattern.

I expect an accelerated bullish move if 625 is broken.

Attached: mcobtc30122018.png (1508x747, 51K)

Hey TA user, appreciate explanations.
It does feel fishy as fuck when crypto repeats itself.
Usually it would be too good to be true and I believe that. But hey, it's crypto anything can happen

Can't quite agree with this one. I've seen numerous times when alts were looking prime but got destroyed by unexpected BTC bear move.

People escape alts when BTC is bearish cause alts need to have a greater bullish move than the BTC's bearish move to be profitable since they are still paired to BTC.

---

$BLZ, in this trade since 1110. Up 10%.

Attached: blzbtc29122018.png (1508x747, 58K)

$ETH is being a total chad. My entry was 97, took profits at 149 and re-entried at 127.

Stop loss 125, profit target 170.

Attached: ethusdt30122018-2.png (1508x747, 37K)

maybe, we'll see

Thoughts on LINK?

Could go both ways. $LINK

Attached: linkbtc30122018.png (1508x747, 45K)

>2017
>biz considers 1,000% boomergains
>2018
>TAfags brag about 30% gains

Why would you not be interested in that case?

>2017
>gigantic bubble based on greater fool theory
>2018
>expected correction of the bubble
>2019
>BTC hits $1800

It would have broken the historical support at the 200MA on the daily. If this happens, crypto is fucked.

In which market have you seen 30% gains in a couple of days?

In which market have you seen a 80x under a month?

Your argument is invalid. Nobody is bragging, it is an unregulated volatile market where such moves happen.

Boomers will suffer much more throughout this year.

Attached: trxbtc09122018.png (1508x747, 36K)

Volatility is going down and will remain low for some time. Making 30% off a trade in a matter of days/weeks is still pretty amazing.

how is posting a thread, being a smartass and being totally wrong, humble?

[x] based
[x] redpilled

i have also noticed the reverse head and shoulders and more people that spot it, the more sure it will happen since it's a self-fulfilling prophecy

also, when eth/btc goes up then btc also goes up, usually eth/btc starts dropping just before a big dump

also we've been going in a steep uptrend this past day

so yeah, i agree today that it will go up, probably 4500-4800 range, but im sure we will test 3k again in jan

you gotta remember, institutions have FOMO too, if they see a pattern like that forming they will jump at the opportunity

show position like this user or gtfo

FInally someone who gets it. BItcoin historically tested the previous peak after the newest peak took a shit. And that is exactly what is happening right now. We goin' down to last peak before shooting the fuck back up.

In your previous thread you have predicted BTC going to 4430 and in the end it maxed out at 4190. Now your numbers are completely different. Are you trying to win some intellectual lottery? You have no idea what the fuck you are talking about and no one should believe what you have to say.

that's not what the OP said. Close your shorts, and go long, that's the path of least resistance.

there was not enough momentum for 4.4k, still not a bad call though...

Oh look, the Brazilian scammer is using a different trip!

diamond top, sorry you're not as advanced as me. It's okay, not many are.

It has been months now, yet he still does not realize that he is writing this shit for his own ego.

My bad bruh

Next BTC dip will be 2957 dollars and 22 cents.
---

I said a dip to 3650, which happened and a target of 4k+. Sorry if it was off by 200 bucks.

Now go fuck yourself

What does that mean?

YES THANK GOD UR BACK

pic related Here is a trade i made some time ago and asked about in a previous thread but didnt get answered and just wanted some closure. With my brief knowledge of ta (new to it as i started learning with your threads, already way better than at the time of this trade) I used simple support and resistance lines to make a nice short. I saw that btc broke the black line support, so i waited for a retest (green line) and opened my position, than closed at around the green line. Did this trade make sense or did i miss something and get lucky? Thank you

Attached: trade i made.png (1674x820, 77K)

he will send u a screencap hiding the amount he gambles

i assume he trade with lunch money

closed at around the red line*

Any recommendations for the next few days?
Do you have twitter?
Thanks a lot. Your calls have been pretty spot on.

Xrp pls
Usdt and btc

>t. hodler

>Boomers will suffer much more throughout this year.
You think boomer markets have topped too?

pic related, this was the prediction. it was 4345 btw and it went to 4200.

less than 150 bucks, suck my dick. the reason why 4345 was wrong was cause the baseline of the pattern is angled.

check op

funny how 95% biz still work 9-5 and get super mad at people who make it via memelines

you dont like my ta? just leave. you think something else will happen? please share.

its easy to be a keyboard hero and spam shit like

COCKROACH, WRONG BY 200 BUCKS, ONLY DO IT FOR HIS EGO, SMARTASS, ALWAYS WRONG AAAAA

meanwhile im up a bunch from trx dgd bchsv eth icx go link ltc ren mda and countless others

ive shared most of my trades, im sure that anons remember

u do u biz, keep on rocking that cagie wagie

Attached: xbtusd19122018.png (1508x747, 101K)

yes lucky cuz that makes no sense

Thanks for your calls TAnon. Youre based as fuck, made some nice gains from your calls.

Do you have twitter?

its funny how u come to every thread of mine and spam the same shit

--

well the black line doesnt really have an importance, what really matters is the break of green line, and the retest which is the good opportunity to short.

black line and green line should be around the same price range, i think theres too much of a difference there

basically iduring the retest u confirmed that the range is now a resistance and rode it out. ok trade, a bit risky

best short to take probably wouldve been where the jagged lines are.

for sure, pic related

i predicted the bounce off 200 ma weekly but am not impresed by it at all. i still think spx goes to 1500

going to dinner with friends, see u in a couple of hours

Attached: spx25122018.png (1508x747, 90K)

Yea jagged line would of been the most optimal but wasnt trading when it hit that. Thanks for the info though. Why does the black line not matter though? My thought process was that it was a somewhat consolidated support, as it hit that area 3 times and bounced up. But since it broke it i thought it would go down more.

>mfw I discovered a system that can predict the beginning and end of barts a few minutes ahead but those happen rather rarely
They make good money because of the large move but shit do I hate waiting for them to happen

but how do you handle cases like these

Attached: possible barts.png (380x168, 16K)

I don't know why these bitter fucks have to be so rude, you make quality posts and generally make good calls.
Speaking of BSV gains though, it looks like it might be on the verge of a breakout. What do you think?

Hi TA user, thanks for your posts as usual. Made some decent gains off some of your mentions.

Would you mind having a look at VIB? I was looking at it earlier, around 8 hours ago and saw huge buys going through quickly scattered by lower buys to hide the bigger buys. If u look still the analysis it shows majority of buys we’re large.

Have a look when u can, thanks bro

Classic bitmex fuckery stop loss hunting. Stick to your gameplan and dont get arthur'd.

Omw to dinner, will look at charts in a couple of hours

BTC about to dump?

Attached: btc about to dump.png (1414x820, 148K)

*ahem*
this roach a cute

Attached: 1540056500090.png (754x1158, 355K)

>u do u biz, keep on rocking that cagie wagie
why do you feel the need to make fun of people who make an honest living?

cause you're all faggots

u trade with lunch money
keep larping neet faggot
you can the holidays-fag
not me

Look at the alts which are creeping up right now. They're usually a good predictor for BTC.

I'm moderately bullish, but not confident enough to go all in. The mid-term pattern looks like an inverse head and shoulders.

There's also very strong support at 3700.

Attached: 1517077720064.jpg (1000x1000, 59K)

Support traces back to December 15th faggot. It crypto terms that's ancient, and support is never broken without a strong run upward first.

We've been trading sideways, so there's no way it's breaking down.

Whats ur avg % gain per month?

i sold. eat shit and die market manipulator

Looks like we might be going down a bit. I don't think we have the momentum to move that much in either direction though.

KYS

why do they feel the need to make fun of someone making the trading dream?