ITS HAPPENING

Attached: YIKHn28.png (1184x851, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ccn.com/gossip-mag-claims-bill-cosby-is-using-bitcoin-to-hide-his-fortune-hes-probably-not/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kek

those two big candles will look like the small ones on the left in a few years

what am i looking at here

Why the fuck are you still in crypto? That horse died at the beginning of the year. If it were to Moon again it would be after the next recession.

Attached: 1544936496208.png (653x566, 30K)

Xoom out.

This

ok according to this bar graph, the first one was green, then red, then green green green, then red. So the next one should be green green green, right?

First couple years of 10 year ascending triangle. Expect 20K again next year.

KEK

nice candles bro

micro penis green
average green
Golden bull cock

everyone betting on alts needs the retail investors to get on board, so yeah, a recession would kill them. but ethereum and bitcoin especially are in a different world, retail investors pump them, but bitcoin's utility really only opens up for those that are already millionaires.

does that mean its going sideways between 3k and 6k the whole of 2019

What utility does bitcoin have? Being 100% serious here. It's clearly not a store of value (it's a speculative asset) and it isn't used for anything.

ccn.com/gossip-mag-claims-bill-cosby-is-using-bitcoin-to-hide-his-fortune-hes-probably-not/

Is this the new fuck my shit right up trend? It's going to give me a fucking panic attack. Huge green dildo spiking up one second, followed by huge red dildo spiking down the next....

Attached: i-mean-look-at-me-im-perfectly-fine.jpg (500x333, 127K)

its forming a penant

COPE

That applies to literally any crypto. XMR would be far superior in this sense anyway.

Create a sex machine that moves it's attachment (dildo or fleshlight) back and forth at the same rate your coin of preference moves up and down.