WHATS HIS PROTFOLO LOOK LIKE?

Attached: 1546240362692.png (444x373, 318K)

BCN BTY LEND

Attached: FD505284-2B2E-40F6-B31B-F6EC610751F0.png (650x650, 8K)

look how happy this mother fucker looks with that creature on his back

He looks scared for his life

You arent supposed to smile with bottom teeth showing. This dude's a sociopath doesn't know how to actually smile without being creepy

wow, you fucking neet, where did you shit that rule from?

Just look at his creepy face you fucking autistic. I know it's hard for you to read social queues but take it from a neurotypical bottom teeth smiles are not natural

stop thinking everything is either black or white autismo, not everyone is the same you pleb, some people might smile and show ALL their teeths, others wont show any, it just gives off a vibe but doesn't tell you if its forced or not.

Again bro you are autistic. Practically everyone but you has concluded that this guy is a straight up creepy psychopath.

short term bonds.

100% LINK

Attached: Hustlin.jpg (367x427, 139K)

Kek approves

It's not the showing lower teeth that is making him give off a psycho vibe...it's because he is actually showing signs of a forced smile.

but you can read a forced smile in the eyes of the person smiling, not by her showing her lower teeths goddamit. The problem with this photo is that the guy even though he is smiling, his eyes are wide open. usually when you smile you close your eyes a little, wich the guy isn't doing at all...just do the exercice, smile and open your eyes, you'll look like a complete psycho whether you are showing your lower teeth of not

>There are, however, other muscles involved in real smiles that are often forgotten by a person wanting to appear happy. In a Duchenne smile, the orbicularis oculi muscle contracts and forms wrinkles on the outer edge of your eyes (also dubbed crow’s feet). Basically, the eyes close up as the cheeks move upwards.

why does he go out of his way to find the ugliest fuckers he can. he could easily find vegetable fuckers that still look normal

Thanks for the novel you fucking autistic sperglord. I guess your fixation is on smiles or something. Go back to the wrong planet forums

i'm not the one coming on a somalian vasectomy consultation forum, spewing bullshit

but it's true, when you are genuinely smiling your eyes partly close up.

Yeah thinks for setting the record straight bro str8 justice has been served

Yeah but that's not a genuine smile so who cares

/biz

you're wrong and now you're sperging. you think that you know things but you don't. I bet that you wonder why you're isolated but to everyone else it's not a mystery

People don’t know that mad max beyond thunderdome was based on a true story and this is the real life master blaster.

he's completely correct dumb ass the guys a freak just look at his fucking face

ITT: people defending this virtue signaling loser are of course roasties who think he's cute.

Checked.

Attached: a1c.jpg (540x536, 40K)

not because of lower teeth showing. It's the eye crease

GOTTA SWEEP SWEEP SWEEP

Attached: Baldi.png (142x256, 4K)

You can tell he's horrified but trying to seem nice.

This guy secretly hosts a paid site on the darkweb.

I think this guy is probably just genuinely good hearted, far beyond what any of you degenerates will ever be able to fathom. Stop calling him creepy. How could anyone do what he does and not be genuine about it? He might be a religious fanatic or something, I’m not saying he’s not actually weird or creepy in some way, but I don’t think this is forced and I don’t think he has any kind of disturbing feelings about the people he’s bringing attention to. I think he honestly believes in what he’s doing as being something helpful for less fortunate people.