What are the chances of reaching $1000 before the New Year?

It's not over yet, right? It's not over till the fat lady sings?

Attached: where are my linkies.jpg (570x636, 125K)

> it didn't specify the year
>kek is an egyptian god

see pic related

Attached: Screenshot_20181231_120628.jpg (720x633, 148K)

It was Chinese year

>Expected: $1000 EOY
>Reality: $0,29 EOY

aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhahahahahahahahah haaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhhahahahaahahhahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

fuck you dude

Attached: c1kO9hU.png (1440x900, 658K)

Eat shit cunt, you shills made this board absolute shit for months and this is your reward.

wow you are a genuine no linker?

>this pic

Attached: 1539901997797.jpg (779x777, 326K)

It really pisses me off when people say this shit, because 99% of posting on this board is pajeet shilling or memes. As if this board would have even survived without the linkies

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

No. Almost every fucking thread about anything got filled with Link posts.

Thanks I made it

You are so fucking gay. Maybe in 2019 you can get a pay raise to make better shill memes that don't make my stomach churn

Retard

Close your eyes, try to clear any thoughts you are having
Take long, slow, deep breathes and put all your focus and attention onto your breathing
iiiiiiiinnnn.................... ooooooooooooouuuut

good. Do this for a few minutes, then -
VISUALIZE yourself becoming rich through your LINK investment
ANTICIPATE the things you will buy with your new found abundance of wealth
IMAGINE as though it is all happening now in the present moment, for the present moment is all that truly exists
MOST IMPORTANTLY
FEEL the way you will FEEL when that moment comes and you make it!
FEELING THE EMOTION IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN JUST VISUALIZING THE IMAGES!

Now open your eyes, look in a mirror, and recite these affirmations (use/add your own that is relevant to the reality you want to create once you make it)
I AM RICH
I AM WEALTHY
I AM A MILLIONAIRE
LINK HAS GIVEN ME INFINITE ABUNDANCE
It's important to do this when you wake up and before you go to bed, but do it as often as possible. Also hold the image and idea of us making it and LINK being worth $1,000 or more in your mind as you fall to sleep.

WHEN WE DO THIS COLLECTIVELY MY LINK BROTHERS, THE UNIVERSE WILL SEE TO IT THAT CERTAIN EVENTS, PEOPLE AND CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ALIGN AND BE ATTRACTED TO US - THAT WILL ALLOW OUR DESIRE TO MANIFEST INTO REALITY!
I love you all

By the way, I hold a good sized stack of Link and do believe we will make it. I also believe the 1000 eoy crap was ridiculous from day one. Will add anybody that believes any of the larpers on biz is a moron and brainlet, they are ALL full of shit.

a single lil pump of 9997.78% in half a day and the 1k eoy prophecy will happen.
It's still feasible.

Attached: 1522573519743.jpg (250x250, 19K)

hey guys who else /billionaire/ here in 2019 thanks to link?

No way, it's now or never.
End of 2019 it will be 0.10$ at best. 0.05 at worst.
I sell after the march conference if no big announcement is made personally. Exhausted of hodling this shitoken

Attached: 9a7b818414d413cd4b24edd737ee4aa7b30faf9273de067a9632e5e6325c037f.jpg (1127x685, 89K)

imagine how mad you are going to be when you miss the moon and the rest of biz is celebrating in Thailand banging lady boy hookers

It's not worth the risk. The hype totally evaporated. It barely pumped past few weeks. If i exit now i can almost break even. It's good enough for me, i can accept a 15% loss, not worth risking a 70%.

Attached: 1504816979758.jpg (720x762, 34K)

So when is the end of the current egyptian year? How long is an egyptian year?

You put a comma instead of a period. You fucked up on the only important thing in your post
Now link will be worth $29 by the end of the day

There once was a boy,
Named Sergey the big,
Who liked to eat and eat and eat.
One day he said,
I will eat the whole world,
And so his mission was set in stone.
So Sergey tried and tried and tried,
To get rich in ponzi scams.
He failed and failed,
And cried and cried,
And then an idea hit his eyes.
In front him stood, his PhD degree,
"I can outsmart some stupid niggies".
So he went to work and hired a guy,
To make him a stupid smartcontract scam.
"This will never work" said the guy,
"People can't be this stupid, right?".
Sergey pressed the button red,
And his brand new ICO started.
In just a while he raised so much,
He can eat big macs all he wants.
And so ends the story of Sergey the big,
And how he outsmarted the retarded Jow Forums.

Attached: 68D6500FC077433DA4AC5AFD69733954.jpg (548x599, 44K)

The ancient Egyptian calendar was a solar calendar with a 365-day year.

7777777 was posted on Feb 19 2018 so until then, but there is a rumor in San Francisco that KEK means BTC at 1k and not chainlink

F U T U R E
B I L L I O N A I R E S

Attached: 1546216314240.gif (474x342, 38K)

LINKS GOING TO THE MOON BY TONIGHT, YOU HEARD IT HERE

And if not you will die in your sleep, deal.

you better pump it, your life is on the line

September 11 is the Egyptian new year. You can't make this shit up. Praise kek. 1000 EOY

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

It's link $1000 eoy and btc & eth though.

Attached: IMG_20181213_224823360.jpg (2592x1944, 1.42M)

You are a MANIAC

Attached: 1324043252904.jpg (294x442, 14K)

>hype
Nigger what hype the only h