Ive ascended

Ive been making about $200 a day with social media since exactly 30 days now, Getting paid partly on paypal and partly in crypto, best of both worlds. Finally paying off took a little to jumpstart. anyways good vibes some of us are actually going to make it

Attached: 1545240735747.jpg (666x660, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stormlikes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pls help a wagecuck avoider user, how did you do it?

How are you making money with social media?

How bro? I have $73 in the bank and jobless I am fucked feb 1 I'll be homeless

First I found a source of some services but they were expensive so I found the source of the source and built a little bot to do basic operations on instagram youtube etc

Then made a little website few pages cost me like 30 bucks offering management and selling followers likes views etc and thats it

the source is called GVP, now its up to you...

Attached: 1540636864948s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

is it something you can offer without tech background? I can't code shit and you were talking about a bot.

These are total sales but doesnt take into account of operating costs

Attached: salespast30.png (883x387, 22K)

totally

Same here. Making around $150 a day from facebook monetized vídeos.

So basically you use Goodvibes panel to sell growth services to retards

I don't want me to get spoonfed with everything but I can't find shit about GVP on google what's related to follows, likes, insta etc

give a hint on how to please?

this dude spoiled it

how the fuck did you by the way serious question took me ages to find

holy shit, I get it now. So basically you use indeed GVP but as its annoying as fuck to do the job manually, you have written a bot that automatically does the job at your website when somebody orders with most likely an API or some shit for GVP?

exactly

man i wish i wasnt a total brainlet and could code things myself

even if you do it manually its tons of money i just couldnt be hassled desu

cool, nice hustle brahsef. Did you spend money on ads or marketing when it comes to your own website? How did people get your website as there are a shitton of people doing this.

how do you get customers?

I wont share my own trick because its genius BUT what you can do is find in selected hashtags people with good content that seem to have the money to afford the prices you want to set thats it really

Attached: 1542556944160.jpg (334x506, 42K)

Thanks homie, if I figure any of this shit out as a brainlet I'll look into it. Capped and tipped my dude. Hope you keep making more money.

No worries, you already gave a shitton of good info. Was spending the whole evening trying to find the perfect hustle for 2019 while everybody is celebrating for another wagecuck year and came across this while lurking. Thanks for the info fren.

Thanks bro likewise

Np bro this is very low effort in the end, its the management that requires a bit more finetuning and active work but thats why I also charge it the way I do. one of my client makes several thousands dollars per client per month... so tempted to steal them but meh i dont wanna be a bastard.

>Makes $200/day
>Thinks he is going to make it

not gonna make it. kek.

that's 100% profit tho and it will keep increasing

so you're reselling likes? how do you find customers

See

Attached: 1544361854175.png (1096x1076, 30K)

i still don't get what op is doing exactly. are you creating content yourself and get money with ads? or is this some other trickery? please help me out, i don't want to wageslave anymore

>resells likes and followers and views for various social media on hussle A
>manages accounts for potential content coreators with hussle B

thats it really

google ''goodvibespanel'' and you will find an instagram like buy service that offers that shitton for a very low amount of money. OP basically made his own website and sells the same but using their service and charging obviously more for it.

Don't screw your own clients, loyal clients are worth far more than anything else.

but who the fuck would buy likes on instagram nowadays? am i getting too old for this? heh

I have clients that buy hundreds of thousands of likes per post

What do a load of random likes do for your social media pages? I don't know how monetization works on Instagram etc.

you are doing something good, user.
there's no way you will make any competition for yourself if you share your ideas here
If you can do your job remotely (well, you CAN), consider moving your tax residence to Cyprus

Some user from Cyprus explained how to avoid taxes the REAL way. Long story short, you create a company in there and you only pay 12.5% of income tax. If you cash out to your private account. If the mony stays in the company, you do not pay taxes at all, there's not income tax unless you transfer money to a private account.
Next step: if you receive dividends from offshore companies (Belize, UAE) you do not pay ANY tax on that. Think about cryptos and money laundering.
Now, to make it clear. You can move your company there and reduce your taxes to nothing if you buy shit for the company. If you cash out, you pay 12.5% max of income tax.

You can earn a SHITTON of money in cryptos, register a company in Belize or UAE and launder it. The same way you earn money now, just without paying taxes.

I saved a thread about this around 1-2 months ago, I can share the details if you wish. That user even left his email and offered to help if you decide to do the same thing he did. He said he knows lawyers and shit and that it costs around 7000 euros to do it. After that, you're living a tax free life.

The only catch is, you MUST physically stay on Cyprus for 2 months a year. You cannot become a tax resident anywhere else, so you can't stay in any european country for longer than 6 months. It's a little tricky, since you're more or less bound to Cyprus, but you escape taxation.

God bless you user, I am saving this thread too.

so what op did is find a site that sells likes on instagram, made another site and sells those same likes from that other site but for more? arbitrage for media?

dropshipping for media is a better way to describe it

stormlikes.com/

So they are selling to normies 100 likes for $1.49, while you can get 1000 likes for $0.07 on GVP.

nothing, basically everybody wanna be a famous instagrammer so ''fake it till you make it'' is an easy way to do that. Thats why I really like the idea of OP as you are earning your money with the social media hype that every cuck is trying to climb.

whats the point of buying likes? seriously someone pls explain to me why would someone buy likes on social media

Thank you, saved

checked

if you buy the high quality services and do management then you can pretty much go viral easy its like a hack but you gotta know the right combination so to speak not everything works

so are the likes, comments, profiles that you buy high quality? ive always worried about the quality

Yes 99% of the times

Do you need any assistance with management/expansion? I've got coding skills and a keen interest in exploiting Thots.

mmmmh yes do you have a wickr?

Afraid not, anywhere else I can reach you?

If not here's a throwaway:

[email protected]

emailed, let's see if we can do something

something that is liked, commented or whatever, gets better visibility, and becomes more exciting to normies

this pretty much senpai

do you happen to sell the bot itself?

no sorry bro

>and built a little bot to do basic operations on instagram youtube etc

I understand that you're using GVP, but can you explain a little more about what the bot is doing?

The real question is, what's your price for your bot. Name it and some Jow Forumstard may buy it.

Remember, there are hundreds of thousands of NEETs that could use your ideas. But they won't. Because they're NEETs. Their current state is a symptom, not a cause.

You may be giving an opportunity to the very rare individuals that can comprehend and use your advice. You sacrifice your time, mindfullness and effort for the benefit of others. This is the polar opposite of what Jow Forums does at 99% of the time.

Think about that. There's virtually a one in a million chance your right effort will be used properly and not wasted by someone. Sharing your story with Jow Forums is how you do something undeniably altruistic

this user asks the right questions

I dont really want to sell it tho id rather some anons use it smartly and shill it locally or in the niche of their chocie. 1 billion accoutns we wont compete with each other.

its basically a copy of their website that connects to an api thei provide and i amp up the prices. the managent i do through a different software that does basic and more complicatedo operations like follow, view stories, like peoples post, comment, etc, in the right niches etc

Attached: 1546093082264.png (1000x1000, 146K)

>he managent i do through a different software that does basic and more complicatedo operations like follow, view stories, like peoples post, comment, etc, in the right niches etc

what software is this?

user is based

Attached: 7B203051-04EB-4B52-996F-D9B267F8F201.png (1010x1775, 407K)

and what does the bot you personally coded do? what's it for?

you want anons to use it?

not really desu because theres no benefit to it just google custom panel or whatever theyre probably better than mine i just dont wanna pay a monthly fee

cant name it because officially its a dead project

teach me senpai

Instagram is the most normie thing ever. It's the Jow Forums of INTP neets

I think you have some anons confused by what the role of the bot is. To my understanding, what it does is takes the info that users submit to your site and submits it to the GVP site. But this could all simply be done manually. And then GVP takes care of actually doing the work.

Is that all?

where's their api documentation?

of course what the bot does can be done manually, the real problem is how to attract paying users to your service

Just trying to figure out if there's more to the bot than that. Yes, actually selling the service is always main blocker.

>[email protected]
hit me up with some details, i got 8 years in sales B2C/B2B and I'm totally up for shilling this shit in my country to some instagram thots/retards who seek fame. I got even couple of hashtags in mind for targets. This sounds like easy money. Hit me up with some basic info BotAnon

I have sent an e-mail to the maker of the website informing them that you made a copy of their website and are using an api to steal their profits. I am a lawyer in New York and have offered my services to help them stop you.

You will not be given the option of a cease and desist notice. You'll be contacted within the next 3 business days that you have been served.

Have a nice day.

I should use GVP to make it seem like I have a lot of social value and use this to get with instagram thots.

If no one cared about likes on their pictures then why would they post them? This is the age of narcissism, let’s make some money off of these delusional bastards.

emailed

its a completely normal thing to do they encourage it thats why they give you the api access nerd

Respond sent, also checked

Watch your e-mail address.

That is all..........

Counter checked shieeee

I dont wanna post it brah get wickr or something

Hey op I'm legit interested in this. How much money did it take to start? I'm a developer so I could do the website and bit myself. Also how much of the profits are from the gvp reseller and how much is from your "management tool"? You haven't given too much on that, how would one go about recreating that?

SHUT UP LET ME LARP AS A POWERFUL NEW YORK LAWYER WHO CAN WIN MILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN A LAWSUIT

YOU GUYS ARE JERKS

Less than $50-100 srs. basically url + hosting and $30 balance on gvp

the management I want to keep it on the dl because i cant talk about it seriously

$200 a a day is the profits from gvp only. management brings about 1-1.5k a month

Nice. Do you do Instagram only? Because I checked the gvp site and they offer the services for all the different social media platforms including YouTube and twitch.

Also to get customers you do advertising on Instagram using some hashtags? Is that right?

that could be... around 1 bitcoin per month in savings. at current price ofc

Please tell me you have some cryptos

No I dont advertise on insta, thats where I find clients. I do other social media too but insta is the most popular right now

two trips shieeee

Contact me on wickr OP.
I want to get this going this week.

My wickr is: brofistanon

I don't understand.. You say you don't advertise on insta but that's where you find clients. So you don't do any advertising to find clients? How do you find them then? Just find people you think are most interested and msg them or something? Also I would think advertising on insta for your services would be best, have you tried it and it wasn't working or have you just not tried it.

All you nerds just set up Fiverr accounts and charge 5x what GVP costs. Easy money and don't need to pay for shit.

Been doing this for months. Doubt the gravy train will last.

instagram dont take kindly to that so i just have an eye for potential customers instead, i give a lot of little free trials its like yayo they cant get enough after, go from paying 10 bucks to 1k

I think fiver bans you better invest in a website

OP what is your Wickr? Want to connect. Also, there’s a better encrypted messenger called signal just friendly info

whats yours?

Attached: 1543275598113.jpg (480x360, 15K)

I need to redownload Wickr which is why I didn’t give mine haha but I’ll get it tmrw after I screenshot yours.

I have a huge crypto email list of ppl who will eat this shit up

Sorry dont wanna make mine googleable

how do you handle payments

paypal and cryptos and western union

Attached: 1541789779056.png (414x403, 6K)

nice thread op. how do i start doing/learning this if im a total brainlet?

You drive a hard bargain. Just downloaded and made one

Wickr: evergreenscene

HMU!

>read the thread thats basically it dude

Attached: 1540938560537.jpg (572x549, 45K)

put ad on craigslist that says you'll give them a 1 week free trial to get followers on their social media account. after that charge whatever u want and just use the other website to do it