Be 22 year old pajeet with barely enough money to survive, working shit tier software job with no future

>be 22 year old pajeet with barely enough money to survive, working shit tier software job with no future
>legit autism, never been able to connect with people on a deep level, no friends, virgin
>family are retarded. And yes, all the stereotypes about indian parents are true, they try to control every little aspect of your life, cannot think rationally at all, believe all kinds of superstitious nonsense, obsolete traditions drive their entire existence AND they force this shit on you too. It's way worse than any experience you have with religion in America or Europe.

You may ask, but how does this affect you, user? Let me give you a perspective - forced to eat a vegetarian diet for as long as i was at home, was an anorexic fag (now i eat meat and hit the gym tho), no drinking (had my first beer at 18), wasn't allowed to use internet or talk to girls etc. and forced into meaningless rituals that is basically drivel. Believe me, this would give anyone an intense disgust for religion, it turned me a hardcore atheist at 14 years old. Never changed my mind about it.

So basically, teenage ruined. But looking forward to redeeming my broken life in 2019.

Have a 6k LINK bag.

Oh, and today is my birthday. Don't usually feel tfw no gf or tfw no frens but it's been tough today.

Just be grateful if you're born in a western country, you guys really don't understand just how privileged you are - most other cultures have some or other backwards customs that are detrimental to physical and psychological health - can't even take basic shit like food choices, freedom to associate with whoever you want, and having sex for granted. No wonder Indians are so sexually frustrated.

happy new year friens

Attached: sad_apu.jpg (657x527, 53K)

3:45 a.m right now

You don't realize the things you do have. Having aspergers is tough but atleast you are in a country with your kinsmen. White people have to support a bunch of third worlders who are nothing but a drain on their system. Your country could very well be a superpower in 40 years, while formerly white countries will be repeats of Rhodesia and South Africa

2019 Will be your year dude. Happy birthday. Many in your situation simply accept and stop pushing. Do something fun if you can.

OP I know it's tough for you right now, but you have to focus on the future and realise the advantage that you enjoy.
If everyone really is as superstitious and irrational as you say they are, then surely this means that by virtue of your superior knowledge you will be able to outcompete them.
Of course it's not simply as easy as that, but I'm sure you'll be able to figure something out. You are, after all, on Jow Forums. Try to figure out how you can use your relative superiority to your advantage to achieve the things that you need so that next year you can have the things that you want.
Happy birthday, and happy new year!

You're right but ideologically I have NOTHING in common with these people. While your governments are fucking you in the ass and it may get unlivable in the future, you at least have ample opportunities to make decent money and start a life anywhere in the world with the people you love. I can probably do this too if i get lucky with crypto, but otherwise not.

superpower in a years time lad, youll find a nice girl and money im sure

Thanks guys, I'm banking on crypto a lot and lost whatever motivation I had for building a career in the IT here. Just do mechanical work on the job, its not bad tho. I can get to slack often., and have put a lot of focus on other things - mainly reading (been reading a lot lately, will list the books that got me interested if you want) and lifting. 2018 wasn't even bad in hindsight, managed to accumulate a few thousand LINKies after all.

I hope you due a slow and gruesome death alone covered in your own shit. You pieces of shits fucked up everything.

>be me
>21 year old pajeet in Michigan
>making 65k/yr straight out of college
>0 debt

FeelsGoodMan

Attached: 1527972997607.png (420x420, 15K)

were u born there or moved

moved. im from mumbai.

lol nice exit with parents money faggot

u make me jelly

dw man i can still feel your pain. my mom was an overcontrolling bitch and i have anxiety disorders and no friends now. luckily my dad was rich and i was able to gtfo. gl fren, hope you make it someday.

Did you have the shit in the streets?

You're allowed to move out and not talk to your family pajeet.

are you a good programmer? i want to hire some cheap pajeet

I already moved out, and mostly cut off.. talk on the phone occasionally. But they still get involved in big matters, like marriage. You have to understand that in india u can't just ghost your parents and expect everything to go smoothly. People get fucking killed, while my situations isn't as bad, they will find me and there will be consequences. It doesn't just stop here, these people live in huge communties, even distant relatives know each other, all of them and many other people who live in the town will begin to fucking hate your guts for ghosting your parents. Think of how villages used to organize themselves back in the medieval age. It's a bit like that.

If i have enough money I can of course move to a foreign country and get citizenship but that would mean i have to pretty much delete every single person I've known irl for the first 20 years of my life from my mind. Not easy.

what kind of work u have sir

What books did you read?

Build stuff and develop in India

Did you parents give you food, education, shelter?

If yes, be grateful and stop complaining. Western parents don't give a fuck about thier kids and charge rent or fend for your self.

People can bulk up on vegan or vegetarian.

People in India think life is easy in the west and over glorify it. It's FUCKING worse and sucks being a corporate slave and paying crazy rent.

Focus on building what you want

doing an online web game, doesn't make much money now but it will take off when it finishes

Happy birthday and happy new year.

It's new year. So focus and set new goals and look towards building them.

We all have our own destiny. There is no such thing as 'luck'. It's either hard work or living of someone elses hardworking

I definitely never denied the corporate slave existence in the west (which is present also here btw). This was more about personal freedoms

Human action - Ludwig Von Mises

The Sovereign indivudual - James Dale Davidson an William Rees Mogg
(there are two parts to this- 'How to Survive and Thrive during the Collapse of the Welfare State'
and
'mastering the transition to the information age')

Incognito - David Eagleman

Sapiens - Yuval Noah Harari

>Have a 6k LINK bag.
kek you fell for the scam. why do you want to make some fat incel russian scammer rich?

fren

>Faggot who has never been outside the US
> thinks he knows the world/other cultures

If you hate them its easier
>moved away at 26