Every time I think $1000 is crazy I remember how low we legitimately are. We are still below literal fucking scams...

Every time I think $1000 is crazy I remember how low we legitimately are. We are still below literal fucking scams, what happens when LINK staking becomes mainstream? Imagine a cryptocurrency that actually does something and pays legitimate passive income. It's not just about muh adoption, normies will fomo into this shit when they realize what it does, inflating marketcap. When it comes to crypto, conservative estimates are constantly proven wrong. BTC hit $10 and people said it was overpriced. Who can say it won't actually hit $1000?

Attached: スクリーンショット 2019-01-04 14.29.37.png (576x174, 20K)

>he thinks LINK isn't an elaborate scam and money laundering scheme which is spammed on Jow Forums

Gullible Libra

as long as the money is being laundered from you to me its cool

Based

right because all of the retards here with their collective economic power of 100k USD can affect the market... Stfu you stupid fudder, everyone here holds LINK.

Pursue what is profitable
Cling to discipline
Love friendship
Speak well of everyone
Speak plainly
Use your skill
Despise strife
Accuse one who is present
Live without sorrow
Flee enmity
Accept old age
Despise evil
Foresee the future
Consult the wise
Listen to everyone
Benefit yourself
Keep yourself from insolence
Be courteous

why is LINK coin needed?

Because Link coin will be be worth $10,000 per coin.

Because NEETs who hold it doing nothing in their lives but sitting around in pyjamas should become millionaires overnight when someone uses the protocol..

Attached: 1486423481650.jpg (660x691, 53K)

>Imagine a cryptocurrency that actually does something and pays legitimate passive income.
This is why mainnet release is SO GODDAMN IMPORTANT.
If mainnet comes out and its possible to see greater returns then hashing EVERY SINGLE POW coin, we are going to legitimately see a singularity.

$10 by 2020
this is only the beginning

Nodes will need to stake their tokens when accepting a contract.
To prevent Sybil attacks, Nodes will need to prove a financial incentive. Nodes who have no skin in the game have incentive to game the outcome of contracts.
Its very simple and you can easily find this information by researching it yourself and reading the whitepaper.

>Imagine a cryptocurrency that actually does something and pays legitimate passive income
passive income generation will be huge for LINK's price.
anything that guarantees free money for its holders will be a massive plus point.
i think it's this aspect taht will power the moon mission. just worried how long we have to wait for mainnet. i'm getting itchy hands now.

All my estimates point towards LINK tokens being worth several hundred dollars ($200-$700) within the next 5 years. $1000 LINK really isn't out of the question at all.

>seems comfy

Attached: 1527668977633.png (1082x695, 503K)

I'm a libra who is on Jow Forums constantly and have never owned any chainlink you gullible "astrology expert" believing faggot

Stop accumulating when Link hits $800

based

>muh passive income
>muh free money
Holy fuck this board has become so unbelievably retarded. None of you even know what chainlink is or how it works. Even though I'm holding a ton I almost want it to fail just so you drooling worthless faggots dont make it.

Just wait until LINK is the de facto standard oracle solution handling billions of dollars worth of transactions daily.

Imagine harboring this negativity and typing all that, even ironically

She’s cute when she’s hangry.

Buying LINK now is like buying AAPL when it was in Steve Jobs's garage or when GOOG was still in a Stanford computer lab. Except you didn't have access to that kind of equity unless you were a VC. We're able to beat (((them))) at their own game now.

>We are still below literal fucking scams
link is a literal scam
>raise 32mil
>nothing to show for 1+ year later
yep literal scam

only difference is that steve and larry are high IQ geniuses, whereas sergey is literally a simpleton that doesn't know how to code lol

You're giving normies waayy too much credit

>Below literal scams
Why would you PREFER to buy at a higher price?

>imagine if our useless pajeet erc token actually did something
thats what every shitcoin keeps saying

Go back

criminally unchecked.

Why don't you solve the problem then if it's so easy to do in your opinion? If it would have been easy it would already have been solved. Networks are highly complex math. Only arrogant and ignorant people don't understand this.

the "oracle problem" is not an actual problem in programming or networking, thats just a philosophical thing. If it was an actual problem you would see a lot more teams trying to fix it, wouldn't expect more from a philosophy major

Don't talk about sergey like that, nolinker.

Attached: 1511297983918.jpg (495x362, 19K)

Hey brainlet, tell us again what Steve Jobs' role at Apple was?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about ChainLink, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my crypto economics class, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret pump and dumps on BitBean, and I have over 300% confirmed gains. I am trained in gorilla fudding and I’m the top Link bagholder on etherscan. You are nothing to ChainLink but just another shitcoin. I will wipe your tokens the fuck out with ulosses the likes of which has never been seen before in these markets, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit about Linkies over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Pajeets and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, no-linker. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your wallet. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can hack your private keys in over seven hundred ways. Not only am I extensively trained in memetics, but I have access to the entire hashpower of the blockchain and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little street shitter. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn brainlet. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I agree that a large portion of the top 50 are scams but how can Link differ from them? Code is barely half finished and no product for almost 2 years of going, and using the "partnerships" meme don't apply because most of the top 50 have more impressive ones. Also, Link future market share predections is getting out of proportion, with its use case, even if executed perfectly, shouldn't be valued as high as you wish.

Screenshotted will read daily. thanks

So much do you predict desu?

You can use ETH as node collateral and node payment, there is no need for a seperate token.

>We are still below literal fucking scams
Newsflash: Sergey is a known scam artist.