Is ARK dead, a joke or legit?

I don't know if I should buy back into ARK. Is it just a scam? Im thinking I should get more ETH or LTC, but I want ARK cause I like the wallet. (a dumb reason)

Attached: ark.jpg (318x159, 5K)

Oh yeah. Super legit.

(Not)

It's a working product that isn't Chinese, what's not to like?

Ark is a sleeping giant, people have been ironically fudding it for the past year as a joke.

The ARK team are now being paid in USD / EUR instead of ARK.
Some opted for BTC too.
No more monthly dumps.

Attached: giphy-downsized.gif (250x187, 1.1M)

As legit as it gets. Which can be a bad thing for a lot ot people for the most part.

Look at their Github and compare it to the projects ranked above it

its a legit project, which puts its above a lot of crypto projects

pajeet coin shilled by deluded bagholders

Legit or not, it performed worse then poorly. Flush your money down the drain for less rapid losses.

Its a shit pointless soft scam

MOONING

Constant development, good team behind it, etc. One of the most legit projects.

Just appeared dead because team was busy to get out v2.

I’ll be honest user (because a lot of people here are not): it’s an ok project. Not vaporware, actively developed, and probably will even see some use in the future. That said, it consistently underperforms in the market. Look at 2017, even 2018 in the good months. It’s a good project, but a shit investment.

If you think ark is a scam you seriously need to get your head checked, it’s unironically got the hardest working team in crypto

screen cap this ark is going to be the next eth, once 2019 is complete, the ark will be ready to sail, and by god it'll sail well

This.

Exactly this. Good project, shit investment. Doesnt help that the ICO price was a single penny so whales are constantly putting up giant sell walls at any true breakout

its not that shit of an investment on the long run.
the reason this didn't moon more than it did and tank so hard is the inflation of 10% that's a little high. which gets dumped, together with devs dumping for money but as said... they have fixed up the dumpening and the result is moon.

honestly coins that you can dPos are interesting during the bearmarket.

where else r you getting 10% gains a year for holding? KMD does 5% is even nicer. 10% a bit much I think.

But yeah.

kek the fucking cope

It was one of the best performers of 2017

Christ....
No
ARK is a shit project and a fancy shitcoin at most. I aay this from the interactions i had with the shit community.

Most ARKies have no idea what ARK does. When i kept asking them, they said they invested in for the memes.
The two highest shillers for the project, shillers so high ranked that even the developers gave them private updates, both left the project and became unheard of for 5 months.
The developers made the kost generic logo possible, a red triangle, ehich has been used by hundreds of other companies so good luck getting recognize.
THE DEVELOPERS CREATED THEIR OWN T SHIRTS called "ARK swag" which shows theyre all shills.

And thats just the surface
The whole point of ARK coin is to be "the wix or wordpress of crypto" where many developers can create their own tokens on the ARK eco so its cheaper for them?? Well thats stupid. Because no deveoopment team is going to want to make their own token over using some mainstream crypto cause companies have already exerimented with using their own tokens and they found that its better just to use currency most people use because no one likes tokens.
Also, this would encourage lots and lots of different shitcoins with sub 10 million market caps. Remember fap coin? Imagine that times 10x. Also, creating an ethereum token is so easy, that any company that isnt a cheap jew would just hire an actual blockchain coder to do it.

Oh, and this whole "ARK is going to be wordpress of crypto" is actually an after thought. Did you know the original kntention of ARK was to be a credit card payment system or at least the shills said? this all came to an end when TeNX and Omisego camr out, and all of a sudden, the shills stop touting ARK would be for payments.

One of the main selling points of shills are
>we are the best developers from LISK
that was 2 years ago and LISK is still in development and beating ARK. They most certainly found replacement devs by this point.

And yes, literal potheads develop ARK

Attached: 1545946424812.jpg (468x571, 57K)

Ark is definitely a real project. The wallet has always been the best in the business, and the developers communicate often with the community. Ark V2 was recently released and now we are just waiting on ArkVM and point click functionality. But it is ultra ambitious and suffers from an identity crisis in what it actually what to accomplish.

not dead, but some its holders are

Attached: 1513237849316.png (960x539, 353K)

My precious, deluded arkies.

Attached: ark.jpg (250x247, 10K)

Only deluded arkies still hold this trash.

Lisk is beating Ark?

>doesn’t know the lisk team just sold 3000 BTC, pretty close to what will eventually be the bottom
>doesn’t know that lisk is firing team members left and right because they can’t afford to pay them
>doesn’t know that lisk has a dedicated science team that has been researching how to fix the cartel delegate system for over 2 years (ark has already fixed it)

Lisk is an absolute fucking joke. They’re delegate system is irreversibly fucked.

I think the ark team is mostly garbage men or something.

30$ eoy bitch.

Attached: 512AE798-6C4D-4356-8758-CFDA2DE484B5.jpg (780x639, 209K)

sanitation engineers