LINK is the only (ONLY) top 100 coin to have outperformed BTC since January at this point

LINK is the only (ONLY) top 100 coin to have outperformed BTC since January at this point.

How does it feel to have been right all along?

Attached: 1975.png (200x200, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptopanic.com/
bitgur.com/performance
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's almost like this board is the smartest place in the whole crypto space...

How much do I need to meme and be comfy? I have 211 right now

Very. Very. Good.

You have made it user, good on you

Even 1 LINK is enough to participate in the memes. And if the memes make you happy, then you've already made it fren

1k suicide insurance. 10k to be apart of the next 1 percent.

I dont understand it... but then again, on this style of website, only the GOOD ideas survive and shit ones get verbally abused into obscurity. its hard to kill a GOOD idea.

Pajeet killed the toilet. Now the streets run brown.

whats the most resilient parasite?

Attached: 1538597218942.png (1255x381, 162K)

yawn are they paying you to shill your shit again

Whats funny too.. Ive had cryptopanic.com/ running on my 3rd screen for over 8 months now.. I have not found ONE single piece of info relating to oracles, smart contracts, chainlink, TC, azure, cryptlets or anything.. they hardly, hardly hardly have posts even remotely relating to smart contracts. Yet like OP said LINK is the only (ONLY) top 100 coin to have outperformed BTC since January at this point... How the fuck has everyone missed this.

Maybe, just fucking maybe, we are smart money. we are definitely 100% pre- smart contract bubble, its not even a blip yet.. its just starting.

nolinkers eternally BTFO

Attached: 1545743892739.jpg (983x1146, 129K)

Wait until smart contracts start trending on google and whats going to be the top website to come up... lol.

will 5K LINK make it?

Let’s fucking go boys!!!!

WE ARE THE CHOSEN ONES. WE ARE ENTRUSTED WITH THE POWER TO REGULATE HUMAN BEHAVIOR AND ACTIONS. WE ARE THE LINKIES. WE CALLED OURSELVES STINKY. AND NOW WE ARE THE THINKIES.

This is unironically the secret power of Jow Forums. It’s an evolutionary cauldron. There’s no permanence, to survive ideas have to keep being reposted and mutate. Forced memes can’t do this, so persistence of memes reflects real interest. The collective single-digit iqs of all of biz somehow creates a meta mind that can see the truth.

you will be wealthy, maybe not lambo and mansion for the rest of your life wealthy, but think about this, would you have said no to 5k eth in 2016?

Its as if we have been TALKING about this forever?

Im comfy af in my blankie and 9k suicide prevention stack. Just bought another 1K, ty frens

Of course you would end your gay little post with a doodle of a nutsack, you massive faggot.

bitgur.com/performance

sort by 6month performance

imagine being so in the closet that you see balls before tits. kek

>homophobe detected

have fun staying poor

>literally every other coin in existence
down 50% or more
>LINKCHADS
up 70%

Enjoy your AIDS, sinner!

how much link to buy for suicide insurance?

10k to at least make it, 1k for suicide insurance

Attached: 7606DF8C-BE09-4B9E-9813-F7A48BF4ADFB.jpg (200x200, 13K)

thanks. i hate to buy into this board's meme coin but i can't deny the gains.. the market cap still seems low too but i'll probably wait for a dump

Comfy

>would you have said no to 5k eth in 2016?
>tfw I said no to Eth in 2016 because I was too brainlet to buy it so I gave up

Attached: 15347706499583.jpg (1280x592, 61K)

Blockchain and crypto as a world currency hype is over. But blockchain as a smartcontracts hype hasnt even started, and its all coming with the actual adoption. We might see chainlik at the top 2 if not at the actual top, right next to the ETH and other best samrtcontract platforms. Bitcoin is useless, Ripple is useless, everything at the top 20 is useless and overpromised shit.

yep. Smart contracts and asset backed tokens (ABTs) are the future.

>bitgur.com/performance
nice

What does "making it" mean in terms of actual lifestyle?

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

I think you have "made it" if you never need to wagecuck. Total, unlimited freedom is a luxury that only Gods enjoy

Will 1 LINK be ever able to generate $1 of profit a year? That's how much I need to make it.

>loling at anons who unironically believe this

Yeah, making it on Jow Forums means being an eternal NEET that can afford a GFE hooker once a month.

Attached: gooby.png (443x1034, 728K)

>Forced memes can’t do this
TAKE THAT BACK!

Attached: 1545119375653.gif (394x383, 15K)

yous guys said TA is bullshit

Attached: cup and handle.jpg (1003x503, 152K)

HAHAHAHA

>arbitrary metrics that aren't even true
whatever makes you feel better about holding a complete non-performer for over a year

Amen, brother

it's like you're not even trying

It can’t be. But why is it?

>if you bought Link 1 year ago, you'd be up 1.5% today

Wow...

the year just started 4 days ago retard

nolinkers are dumbs

I legit believe part of the reason for the silence on link is because major players and the people who moderate and run crypto news websites and forums like reddit are still accumulating. When they decide to start shilling, that is going to create normie hype to combine with institutional demand and network usage to create the ultimate singularity.

Attached: 1527979080822.jpg (617x507, 56K)

yess....

Attached: 989.png (442x200, 150K)

You guys told me this was a memecoin? how come it's on Binance? I just checked...

Just like every other coin in the top 100!

Wrong.
We really are just extremely early into this technology.
We are Jow Forums shilling bitcoin in 2010.

Damu is that you?

hook-nosed ones

Any verdict yet on what is causing this crazy rally? Besides the Ducks In A Row Docusign thing?

remember the hyperledger founder having a meeting with Sergey and getting redpilled about link and then tweeting about it? my guess is he and maybe people he's friends or associated with buying in.
or maybe it's just some other whale or whales that want link.
or maybe it's just a pre-pump for the Tom Gonser/Sergey talk later this month
who knows

Mommy always told me I was a smart boy. She's never lies.

Attached: 1545170089967.jpg (313x292, 10K)