Start a social media page for incels

>start a social media page for incels
>gain large following
>once following is large enough, start selling “how to get a girlfriend” courses for $997 a pop
>once they’re hooked, set up a private incel telegram with “strict vetting” for $35/mo
I haven’t fully fleshed out this plan but I think I’m on to something.

Thoughts, Jow Forums?
pic entirely unrelated

Attached: F5E079E9-B40B-4DD9-981A-796431BEF4E9.jpg (750x927, 761K)

you're 12 months too late. Blackpill is pretty mainstream throughout most internet circles

I would do awful, heinous, criminal, truly evil things to her

Self-indentified incels won’t go for bluepill or redpill garbage.

t. an incel

This. Incels are blackpilled on women. This would only work on normie men

incels are poor af and can't afford that

Despiration is a hell of a motivator
She isn’t that great in bed user, sorry to let you down

that's pua dude, it's been around for a while

And it’s finally dying.

that’s pua dude
?

Search PUA (Pick Up Artist) industry. Your entire game plan has been repeated by hundreds of people.

Even made a movie about it with Will Smith, Hitch

I was a PUA coach in 2011, AMA

>incel
>social media
>selling a course that incels know won't work
nigger

incels are quite stupid, someone smart can get out of inceldom easy by using money or fame, so a lot of them are stupid enough to fall for the PUA meme

People who fall for PUA bullshit are not incels. Incels are blackpilled as fuck about women and would not go to a fucking PUA course

not true, I was a PUA coach and a lot of incels try PUA and spend money before finally giving up.

also the only difference between an incel and an ugly rich guy who gets laid is intelligence. Incels are low IQ.

The state of incels

Attached: 1516266457757.jpg (1080x1081, 114K)

>starting a PUA business
>but not in 2007

Internet incels are mostly high schoolers who don't have any money. You;d be better off making free youtube videos or setting up a patreon instead. That's how everyone else grifts these losers. Just look at Jordan Peterson.

Attached: touhou but why5645.png (2048x1363, 1.06M)

correct, one of the main problem about teaching PUA was that almost all your clientele has no money. Because people who have money are usually smart enough to use their money to get laid, and don't need you.

So is perspiration,
Not as much as respiration though

It’s too late

The blackpilled has already been downloaded into the collective consciousness of men.

I'd put her in coach, yes.

Isn't there already PUA BS that charge money that show guys how to pick up chicks?

Incels are guys who believe that shit doesn't work. How are you going to convince them YOUR program works? Not a single one of them will believe that cheesy bullshit.

what company?

interested in these niche business ideas - monitoring thread I have some ideas of my own: social gambling website of some sort???

(background in computer science and web dev)