Flowerpatch Cryptogame

General discussion of the upcoming cryptocurrency game flowerpatch: the game, the card tokens, and NUG tokens.

Alpha scheduled for Q1 2019.

>You'll be able to grow & breed these Flowers in our MMORPG world called Flowerpatch, creating brand new strains with unique traits. In the process you'll harvest these Flowers for a token called NUG token which you'll eventually be able to redeem (1NUG=1Gram) for real cannabis at a partner dispensary. Flowerpatch Alpha is coming Q1 2019.

>Yeah the idea of Flowerpatch:
>MMO browser Harvest Moon with crypto and cannabis. A lot of ideas are similar to Minecraft and Stardew Valley, but with more of a focus on community and multiplayer.
>We did no ICO, and there are no built in pyramid schemes. The game is really the focus. I have been a game dev most of my life, and I really want to build the best cannabis game on Earth.
>If you wanna support us at this early stage, we really appreciate it. But either way, we will keep building and trying to raise the bar in crypto gaming. Thanks for taking a look.

Join the discord and come chill.

Also Golden Bullrun 2019

Attached: Flowerpep.jpg (1000x963, 232K)

remember, no matter what money you spend you will probaly get high

I....don't get it. dispensaries give out free weed, because stoners play a shitty pixel game?

we pay them to give weed, its like one payer health care

Nice exas. The “crypto-collectibles” narrative which gained major steam in Q1/Q2 (peaking in March’s$12m raise for Cryptokitties) will lose traction despite the orthogonal interest for tradable in-game items. While collectiblesare interesting, they feel like a solution looking for a problem (though worth noting: I’m not a tastemaker) and gamer adoption feels like a pipe-dream as companies are unlikely to replace their existing monopolies. I suspect several of 2018’s niche “X-for-Y” Cryptokitties imitators that are less well-funded will shut down next year.

so, you will make more money in people buying flowers, than you will pay for the weed...this will work, until it doesn't. if flowers produce weed, eventually production > income from new users.

wasted get on a scam

BLESSED FLOWER user

Attached: sand-full.png (441x332, 29K)

0xEaF18cA3B9b193097D80E2a3Af83e5E723A559B4

MEGA GET HOLY SHIT

Nice get! Do you know of any talk about getting this onto any ETH asset exchanges?

They said on Discord that they're looking at emoon.io as a card trading marketplace, and 0x as a way to enable p2p trading

>dispensaries give out free weed
Nope. NUG tokens will be exchanged for weed. Dispensaries will convert NUG to ETH (then ETH to USD)

Devs are mostly focused on the game part of it. The collectables will initially fund and drive the game, but breeding, trading, as well as a few other planned features will likely be the main funding source later on. Come join our discord if you'd like to talk about it.

Flowers aren't going to be the only source of income. Also - it's mostly just a game. Most people won't make money off of it, but it's for entertainment. The NUG tokens are just icing for playing

No need to be salty.
If you'd like to learn more about how it's legit, come hop on discord and chat.

Devs are focused on finishing the game for alpha release, but there was talk of using 0x.

Attached: grandpeppy.jpg (964x771, 301K)

how do I get free shit?

I discuss any of that here as per the board rules, but you're welcome to join discord and ask.
I also can't post discord links here as its filtered
Website link is pic related, and look for the discord symbol

Attached: fp Web.png (560x160, 4K)

Sorry I meant "I can't discuss any of that here"

Flower user is waiting in the discord for you

I like these numbers, truly a blessed thread

0x079CC3b801f9B1547026699725563f773B05D3e5

kek he gets the 33333333 but this project is such a scam noone even cares

Quite a few people care actually. Some heated discussion in discord right now because someone cares so much

kek no the absence of replies to this thread proves no one cares about this scam

Attached: pepesmoke.png (666x660, 479K)

Slight correction to this lads
People who play will get NUG tokens as an extra benefit to harvesting (in addition to the chance to progress in the game). The PLAN is to allow NUG to be redeemed, sort of like a voucher or gift card, at a dispo for weed (and the dispo will be reimbursed for that).
Just thought I should clarify that

0xD9BFB30dA38aB60261B9CB1eaC09187B63f54397
Gibs pls

Checked!!
Oh sweet jebus. Plz gibz mir das SPEZIAL Flowers.

0x6D6eF849a1A4EC200Ca33f1dF88243b40C41b78a

Y'all got any girl scout cookies?

0x4802c61BB7520372104717a6CF791413aa00198C