Russian women > Japanese women

Russian women > Japanese women

Attached: 1546295676247.jpg (3000x2350, 676K)

equality beautiful

Attached: 1541080504284.jpg (1279x1920, 302K)

what does skin feel like?

>He fell for russian women meme

white women

Attached: 1524633832270.png (668x500, 527K)

bags of sand

plastic surgery

hm rough skin or smooth skin.

Even brad pitt sodl

too bad they're fucked in the head.

>russian

I'd give my left nut to marry a 16 year old virgin russian girl from a small village, save her (when sergey saves me, russian guy saves me so I save a russian girl, makes sense) and redpill her and make her happy.

>talk to some ukrainian qt over the internet
>we watch shows together and talk for hours
>she is really nice but also really shy
>war breaks out and her village is near the frontlines
>some day in 2014 she stops coming online
>never heard from her again

Putin killed your wank fantasy

i would say theyre the most intelligent of women

final redpil
BOYS > GIRLS
trannies are for fags btw

Jewish woman = wildest sex, best ROI

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

More like murican admin with a shitty coup

>talk for hours
>not asking her to marry you quickly as a based righteous man, who cares about the jewish schemes to destroy white family values etc... or about the redpill (which is true btw, but we can't be defeatists)
it is sad fren, I hope you meet her in the next life and you live happy with her

Who's the twink?

Southern European women are the best.. there culture is surprisingly traditional, but still modern and western in nature.
If you have a daughter and she brings home her first boyfriend, you don't want your wife (her mom) to bluntly ask how rich his parents are, or ask him about his grade.
You want a nice decent wife, that can cook a meal and make everyone feel good. Apart from producing children, then the sole function of a woman is to be an "air fresher" of the atmosphere in your home, you want to be cozy, fell good, and have a home with a warm and loving atmosphere.
Southern European women is your best bet for this.