Chainlink is likely in on this

etsi.org/news-events/news/1369-2018-12-press-etsi-launches-new-industry-specification-group-on-blockchain

portal.etsi.org/TBSiteMap/PDL/ListOfPDLMembersAndParticipants.aspx
>Look at these behemoths

Accord Project up in this. Chainlink will provide oracle services most likely. It's a permissioned chain, but we all knew this would happen initially. Intranets first, then the internet. We gonna make it boys.

Attached: Screenshot_20190104-164141.png (1440x2880, 744K)

>permissioned
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO HOW WILL LINKIES EVER RECOVER HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Chainlink is shit.

This meme is so stupid. you realize the permissioned chain will still need to use external data right? and that getting that data the only way to pay for it is with LINK? this fud is stupid so please, evolve into a new one if we want to keep the price down ffs

>and that getting that data the only way to pay for it is with LINK?
Companies will require to use stablecoins (especially as they now become more and more widespread), they won't buy your hypervolatile subway token user.
LINK is just a participation badge that Sirgay gave you to help him make his dreams of unlimited bigmacs come true.

Attached: Sergey.jpg (650x400, 73K)

this user knows whats up, I hold link too and I'm bullish mid term but you have to be really naive to think the network won't switch to a stable coin later on, as will any other crypto project that's actually useful

N...nice digits...

It’s silly fud though, since it’s not for the companies paying each other, it’s for the node operators so payment is at a protocol level and thus provably secure

node operators could be paid in a stable coin that has the same transfer and call function/standard as link tokens, it's not actually fud, that's just a matter of time and everyone who is a hodltard will 1 day wake up to the news that the link token is no longer needed for anything

>the link token only do transfer and call

gas yourself you filthy swing "trader"

pretty sure they already stated they'll have FIAT / stablecoins as a payment option which gets exchanged to LINK behind the scenes.

>muh evil swing trader
I don't even swing trade but it's so obvious why you are all so butthurt about it, you just don't like that others grow their stack by trading while you have no balls to do so because you are constantly paranoid that
>HURR what if it goes to $1k while I'm asleep
so when the swingtraders get fucked you feel huge relief instead of not giving a fuck in the first place

>the link token only do transfer and call
what else does it do according to you? it's not something deeply embeded into the network, all it takes is to scratch and rewrite a few lines of code to separate you from any money overnight pretty much.
Like I said I hold link myself and I believ there will be an opportunity to make a lot of money but most of you will keep hoDling mindlessly missing the top (best case scenario) or riding it all the way to pennies (most likely)

yea but that only adds friction and costs more as opposed to doing it on a stable coin in the first place, the most likely scenario is that they will add more options for payments and the free market will simply favor a stable coin instead of something that's volatile.

Ask yourself, would a big company rather hold stable coins or a volatile token that fluctuates constantly? or do you think they will be market buying everytime they need to pay the node operators?

They will always be converted on the backend to their own token because it is already set up that way & they are businesses. If they use someone elses token they don't gain from the success of their creation that they own a huge supply of. It's the whole point in creating their own token in the first place. Simple.

Our Lord will judge you accordingly, sinner.

5/10 fudder, we can see you fag.

It's safe to say by now everything you read that's blockchain related will be using chainlink.

What are you even doing here?
You're spending all this time and effort spewing the exact same shit for months, all on the topic of something you clearly do not believe in.

How can you spend hours typing up clearly false shit?

Checked. Theyre obviously doing it because they want to help anons /s

>they
who is 'they'?
you are assuming that Swift and/or other companies are 'behind Chainlink' and they all want to make money on a speculative token? even if that was true it's gonna be very short lived in the grand scheme of things, free market always pushes out any inefficiencies and the same will happen with the token over time.

months? hours? you are so paranoid it's not even funny.
Its actually first time I even said something about it, I just saw 1 user earlier mentioning it and I agree with that because there are reasons for it to happen, you both are just clueless moonboys who want to cover their ears because someone said something inconvenient. I'm here to make money and will talk about pros and cons, I'm not a cultist that screams 1keoy11!!!!111 like a retard

>because they want to help anons
That's the classic response, isn't it?

I mean look at the scope and intricacy of these posts. And it's been like this since the very beginning.
Clearly these people have some SERIOUS motivation.

>months? hours? you are so paranoid it's not even funny.
Look at this shit: Even if this is your first time (quod non), what on earth possesses you to type out all that shit if you don't care for Chainlink?

take it easy, nuLINKER. marines have endured over a year or FUD and nobody bats an eye. replying to bait only shows how green you are. try to enjoy the FUD. maybe even make a little yourself and see how it feels. obligatory: you have to go back.

>nuLINKER
Pic related.

>try to enjoy the FUD
I'm just pointing out the obvious here. Enjoy that.

Attached: block 473.png (99x87, 846)

I'm simply giving my reasoning behind why I think the token will be replaced at some point, you have no arguments against that so you act as if I offended your mother,

you are all so clearly emotionally attached, you defend your investment like your favorite football team unable to see potential risks involved lol.
>he wants to bring the price down hurr durrr
>fudsters!!!111
>swing trader!!!!!!!
I'm neither of those, I even said I hold link and will probably make a lot of money on it but 99% of you are emotional pussies unable to discuss anything, kek

>I'm simply giving my reasoning behind why I think the token will be replaced at some point
But why?

If you think it's going to be replaced, just sell and move on with your life.
Going to these lengths, typing ALL THAT SHIT just makes you look real suspicious and sad.

>who is 'they'?
Not who obviously. Stablecoins / other cryptos m8.

Read it again if you really want to understand & gain clarity here.

idk if you're trolling, are having cognitive issues, or are just overlooking legit points because you're too caught up in sticking to a prior perspective in order to appear right or avoid admitting you weren't accurate (which often actually makes you stay incorrect). anyway have a good one cya.

Who is gonna run nodes if their is no tokenized incentive? You lose a decentralized oracle when you lose the node operators which is the whole point of the project.

>I hold link and will probably make a lot of money
Not by spending all this fucking time and effort trying to convince us the token is worthless, lmao.

Nice logic.

Go ahead, spend more fucking time and effort writing intricate semi-knowledgeable in-depth analyses on the topic of Chainlink, a token you claim to think is worthless.

>you are all so clearly emotionally attached
Says the faggot writing entire epistles on something he thinks is shit.

>Who is gonna run nodes if their is no tokenized incentive?
Nobody.
Peer-to-peer financial products cannot exist without immediate and guaranteed compensation.

you are fucking retarded and haven't even read anything, you just saw something that doesn't fit your agenda and started with the usual BS emotional attacks
>hurr durrr why would he fud??!!111111
I said the token will be replaced at some point in the future, maybe even gradually (by adding stable coins or even let's say eth to the mix, on a protocol level, not backend)
There is still good chance to make a lot of money, but you are retarded if you don't see how fundamentals around the token could change overnight or don't want to see because it makes you anxious about your bags not getting you lambos.

look here you retard, these are your own words:
>If they use someone elses token
hence my question about "they"
but you didn't have any arguments either against what I said so you thought you would derail the topic huh

that's why the token is here for right now, but after a few months/years big companies node operators will be mostly big companies just like it is with mining right now, and when they start a big node operation they will surely prefer a stable coin and a sure 10% profits or whatever it's gonna be once things stabilize

you are just an anxious pussy who has no arguments against using a stable coin, that's what it is, admit it, you don't like hearing that that's why you try to attack me instead of what I said. You have no arguments, you know it's coming sooner or later. There will be an opportunity to make money because like I said the token won't be replaced right away and speculation will probably drive its price pretty high but you will probably keep hodling way beyond that point because "some guy on a chinese bee keeping forum pissed you off with his fud a year before"

Where did I say something is shit you fucking retard? the project is great, I'm just giving my reasons why I think the token will be replaced, you are just another attached moonboy with 0 understanding of anything

You just wrote another 352 words about something you claim is worthless.
You care more about Chainlink than I do.

(You) me again.

0 arguments and reading comprehension like I thought, keep your head in the sand!

Why do you care so much, user?
Why do you keep writing all these words?

Im simply responding, why does it bother you so much? you clearly have no arguments, why do you keep responding to me then?

>Im simply responding
But why?

Why?

Based voice-of-reason user. I'm also invested in link but its ridiculous how emotional the link community on here is.

because that's how discussions work
the problem with all of you is that don't even want to hear anything negative, and since you cannot debate that in any meaningful way you use the same tactics as jibrel retards used against any criticism, now they are pretty quiet

That is the first time I post this, happy to see I'm not the only user woke on the utility token question from what you say.

>its ridiculous how emotional the link community on here is
Not even half as ridiculous or emotional as writing all that shit about something you claim to think is worthless

>because that's how discussions work
Why would you spend all this time and effort discussing something you think is worthless?

So why post in a thread about a utility token then?

show me where did I say something is worthless?

you simply use the same tactic as jibrel retards
>I'm gonna scream "fud" maybe he will go away AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!11111

>show me where did I say something is worthless?
See >the link token is no longer needed for anything

>people in the Link community who don’t think Link (and therefore the Link community) is worthless, aren’t reasonable
Nice logic.

the token becoming worthless one day /= worthless today that's why it's still a good investment as long as you pull the trigger on time and sell before the inevitable happens

Except, it's literally dumping right now.

$0.39 hahahaha

>the token becoming worthless one day /= worthless today
Except that's exactly what that means.

Also, I never once used the word "fud".

I'm simply amazed at the massive amounts of time and effort you spend on something you think is worthless.

from the fundamental perspective maybe but not from an investment perspective and I'm here for the money. No one sees that coming (the token replacement) and that's why I believe there will be enough suckers to buy link bags from me for $5-$20 a piece some time towards the end of this year or early next year. The amount of of resistance to even consider it as a possibility here only proves that, but that's a good thing, it will be easier to dump link when the time is right, when clucless buyers fomo into a chuck e cheese token at the top due to fomo and hype.

>something you can predict will become worthless overnight at any random time
>a good investment at any timeframe
Bath salts, not even once.

Why are you writing all these words?

why do you talk like a confused roastie?

Why are you so emotionally invested in something you think is a "participation badge" that will be replaced overnight?

Hurr, durr, which is like 30% higher than it was a week ago and 150% higher than it was in June.

I'm interested in it because I think there is money to be made and it's important to consider all the pros and cons, do you think I'm here for the memes or to support some vision of decentralied future?
money, that's all

If you're interested in Chainlink to make money, then why are you so desperately trying to convince us it's worthless?

ok dude, keep hodlin' till 2050 I'm sure link will be worth trillions by then.
Jesus christ you are all so deluded and emotionally attached you dont even want to hear potential risks/downsides involved. Just remember this thread when you find out that the token is being replaced one day and you didn;t sell on time or that my "fudding" saved your ass because you anticipated it on time

>emotionally attached
That's rich coming from someone who spent hours and thousands of words on something he thinks is worthless.

I too enjoy curry in a hurry and a midnight dip in the Ganges. Post for me your bobs and digits so that we may arrange sexy times Mumbai?

Not at all what I implied. You should employ some of this "logic" you know so much about in your own writing.

Except that's exactly what you implied.

The posts you quoted state that Chainlink is worthless, and you called him "the voice of reason".

Fair enough. I guess I just like to see posts about link that arent 100% circlejerking. Fuck, sometimes this place just feels like reddit.

>I just like to see posts about link that arent 100% circlejerking
The fundamentals have been discussed to hell and back, and nothing about them has changed since the white paper came out over a year ago.
Any discussion about fundamentals like "hurrr token useless durrr" has been milked out ages ago.

The only thing that does change, is the users and partnerships and uses cases that keep lining up. In other words, circlejerking is all there's left to do until mainnet comes out.

Link = a piece to the network.

People are paid in link, collateral is managed with it and reputation is involved. All taking tokens out of circulation allowing the group inside this network to realize its unanymous benefit.

Please explain how a stablecoin will provide these benefits and why it’s in someone’s best interest to push towards this angle. Thank you.

Attached: 72022123-C646-4066-B1B4-F227FA2B7C09.jpg (720x960, 43K)

>is not all in in CHAINLINK
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAAAAA

AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAAA

It literally says in the white paper that node operators will be paid in link you retard

is that a little Sergey sitting on a transparent link cube
he cute

You need to go back

Wow. This thread was a fucking disappointment.