Since everybody is so excited about Chainlink mooning, I made a quick TA video on chainlink. Quick tip, take profits

Since everybody is so excited about Chainlink mooning, I made a quick TA video on chainlink. Quick tip, take profits. youtube.com/watch?v=5qRLH-Hcilw

Attached: is chainlink going to 1000 eoy today.jpg (1280x720, 329K)

yes yes take profits goy, you held from ico and remember the last time it hit 60c you didnt sell.
now goy this token is out of your league you don't even understand it, we are gonna take it back from you at a profit so don't be afraid to sell
remember the ico you couldnt even get into it that easily, it was a mess goy, luckily we are here to take those bags

it's going to $1000 end of day u black cunt

you fucking nigger

I won't sell for anything below $5k

>inb4 it breaks the trendline and moons to 1k and everyone who took profits at 50 cents is eternally BTFO'd

Im not saying it wont go to 1000. Im just saying that in short term, you might wanna take some profits. It can moon to 1$ right after this. I dont know. But based on TA, nah. But people have been wrong before.

Also, unless BTC moves to 20k+, chainlink isnt going nowhere. Everything in crypto is corelated. So...

You obviously haven't done any proper analysis then because chainlink has been a consistent winner troughout this bear market. One of the very few that outperformed (almost) everything.

You are somewhay right. Since june it have outpreformed BTC.

TA is bullshit

By 77%. Everything else is down against it

all crypto coin meme is over and it will NEVER moon again because now everyone and their dog knows it was a ponzi...binance trading went down by 90% the ceo said.....there is no future for crypto coz of its inherent flaws

>somewhat right
No I'm right, period

hardly call it bullshit, you have a lot of people acting the same on recognizable TA patterns, it is sufficient to drive the price up or down.

If Tone and all other TA experts came out tomorrow and said the absolute bottom has been reached, that there is nowhere else to go but up, the price would instantly surge, because alot of people believe the TA told them they had reached the absolute bottom.

13k sats coming today. New bottom 12k sats.

Im acually happy for linkies. I used to be a hodler. Until I had 90% loss on a hodl and said never again. I cant do that shit one more time. The pain and despair while you are down is insane. Now I just day trade or swing trade. I cant handle the emotional pain that comes with hodling.

>he didn't ride out the pain until the fealing ceased
It's like you don't want to make it

Attached: 1537345820961.jpg (593x593, 125K)

Thanks for the video user. I think I sold too early. Any guess on how long it will take to bleed down to 9k sats?

No clue man. I dont trade anything I cant trade on margin. So I'm not following. I just thought today was intresting for quick Link TA since everybody was super excited and I was also intrested in why.

quite the opposite for me, i rather hold link. Atleast with a project you truly believe in, you dont care if it goes down.

Fuck off with your bullshit tea leaves TA I’m not watching it

Breaking ATH shortly.

Nobody's falling for your fake slav accent nigger.

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (793x441, 311K)

rank 35

>quick Link TA
>usd/LINK chart

Attached: 1439109839909.gif (230x175, 1.94M)

Right I’m going to listen to some faggot after I have held from 15c all the way up to $1 something then back down to 20c then back up to now. Fuck of idiot, if I wanted to sell I would have.