Bitmex cracked down on me

Says I need to withdrawal funds in 7 days or else. I made a new acc with a vpn that seems to not be laggy at all. If this doesn’t work what exchange can an American trade on with high leverage? What did you other Americans do when this happened to you?? Help please

Attached: 6FE4ED10-BC73-459A-A80E-3D97621AAFCD.gif (320x271, 2.91M)

Eurochad here. I could trade for you. 1% fee.

Lol dude I can’t trust someone to trade for me

Your loss.

No yours cuz now u get 0%

Kek

Why not trade on Deribit?

No, your loss amerifat. I'm not the one getting banned. Where do you wanna go? Bitfinex? Some other washtrading shit exchange. LOL

Does deritbit have leverage?? I’ll check it out. I really like the bitmex ui

I've been using bitmex with a VPN, and I haven't had any problems. Do you know what happened? Did you log on without the VPN on accident?

Nah that account was created before the bitmex cracking down on USA but now I got a vpn I’m using and everything seems well. Had to transfer my funds over. Which VPN do you use? I’m using Windscribe free right now but may switch over to a paid acc. Surprisingly the free version isn’t laggy at all

There's your problem. You used a shared pub VPN. Someone else on that VPN did something bannable.

I use mullvad VPN

Re read retard I just started using it today

Is it free? Is it fast?

No, it's a paid service, but they take BTC and don't ask for any personal information. It's very quick too.

Ty I’ll look into it I like the one I’m using it’s fast asf and free also it’s only 4$ a month

Who is the roastie?

some butch

now "she" is fat

Wwf girl I forget her name

Be thankful that they're refusing to scam you, I lost 90% of my money there and many others did as well. Stay the FUCK away from it don't get greedy

Osksk

Cardano

just make a new account user, happened to me once and had to make a new account and all was good.

You know, just maybe, this is a sign you should not be trading with high leverage on disreptuable and unregulated cryptocurrency exchanges.

Just a thought.

americans plz dont trade on bitmex. your fucking world police government will probably shut it down. just stay away