QUESTION

Why is there 1 billion link but only 350M circulating supply? Who has the other 650m and why?

Attached: pep-the-frog-696x464.jpg (696x464, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0x6be7f60d7b419a4e52f6c91c373bd996c7606e43#tokentxns
etherscan.io/token/tokenholderchart/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Your mum
Lurk more faggot

this

It’s owned by Sergey one day he will dump on you idiots

i mean if the answer is this then link is a fucking scamcoin lol

it will be given FOR FREE to companies as some short of demo.
it will encourage both adoption and staking.

650mill will bd dumped by the serg at mainnet. Read the whitepaper

For real? ......

sergey
>why
bigmacs are expensive

I heard Sergey was worried about LINK being too hard to get. Price will probably be crazy. The extra tokens are inflation tokens basically, so companies can get in on it without buying from neets.

>so companies can get in on it without buying from neets.
absolute YIKES
the fact that none of you retards know tells me the coin is absolute dog shit tier

well 30% of them will be used to pay US for running nodes and 30% will be used by the team to either use as incntive for partners or pay the company bills

what did you expect from an erc token with no product

That's actually horrible tokenomics... linksters are the most delusional retards on the planet. No wonder you're all in a cult (protip: only retards join cults)

protip: you are an example of the Dunning Kruger effect.

Pay out for node operators

cope

Literally no one cares if you think it's a shitcoin. Don't buy it. Fine. You are wrong though. And soon you will see why.

Wrong, this is the best way to true adoption. Its like a drug dealer letting you smoke some of his crack with him. Sure he loses a bit of money at first, but when you finally feel that sweet release the next thing you know you’ll be on your knees sucking his cock for more.

Stupid delusional retards just made 50% in 2 days while your money stayed flat.

and? shitcoins pump 2x every other day
Except it's not when YOU are paying a premium that COMPANIES will get for FREE and they will DUMP their coins on your HEAD retard.
I definitely won't judging by the retarded responses in this thread

K

man i feel sorry for you, honestly

retarded cope responses
you literally invested in a ponzi
if your only reasoning for there being 650M coins tucked away is to "give to companies for free and pay for sergeys nigger slaves" then you are fucking investing in a ponzi LMAO

what the fuck is wrong with you? sure they get some tokens, but those token will be distributed to us node operators...so we get free money, do you hate free money dude?

Why won't the users just pay us?

>some tokens
>not predetermined values hard coded
>implying paying node operators is worth 650m tokens (65% of the supply)
>implying it isn't centralized
>implying you need to withhold 65% of the supply to "pay operators".

I actually feel bad for you, take profits while you can

>he thinks he's gonna get a non-shitposty response on /biz.
If you're so worried about the tokenomics why don't you ask on Slack or ask some of the chainlink staff in the chainlink discord

The existing supply gets inflated, thus devaluated

>ask a cult why the cult is worth joining
all of my keks.
I asked a simple question.
No one could give a simple answer.
65% of the SUPPLY IS FUCKING CENTRALIZED HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is quite concerning. You guys told me chainlink was a good investment... and I believed you...

I'M SAYING ASK YOUR SIMPLE QUESTION TO PEOPLE WHO WON'T TROLL YOU YOU ABSOLUTE MONGOLOID.

You're being trolled in this thread but because you're a retard you think you are smart for dimissing Link.

>linktards are merely pretending to be retarded!

Attached: 1542580607662.png (842x792, 82K)

>we're just pretending to be retarded

etherscan.io/address/0x6be7f60d7b419a4e52f6c91c373bd996c7606e43#tokentxns

>350mil circulating
>someone transferred 1mil to Binance this week, and not touched them for over a year

Concern.png - exit scam?

No they are genuinely retarded. That's why I'm saying don't ask them for serious answers. Ask people who actually know and care. Anyone who comes to this board expecting serious replies to thier questions is an idiot.

yeah and links get staked...and people will want to buy links to stake...its a virtuous circle actually. sergey has the philosophical part covered

this is just a mega yikes from me
like everyone else said
>we're just pretending to be retards!
yea, no. If you wanted me to buy your shitcoin bags you'd shill me when I ask.

Come on hes obviously trying to FUD and not looking to have a serious discussion.

ok now I know you're trolling. If you're not there's no hope for you.

fucking cope responses from the retards that cant explain why having 65% of the coin supply ready to be dumped on your head by corporations that get it for free.

It was explained. You didnt like the explanation. Nothing more to say. Don’t buy if you don’t want to.

Yep. I said it's retarded to think stowing away 65% of the coins to "give away" is somehow a good thing.

Oh well, hopefully sergey just dumps on you himself to bring things full circle
linkonneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeect!!!

READ THE WHITEPAPER

>tells me the coin is absolute dog shit tier
finally you get it

I wouldn't worry about it guy!

etherscan.io/token/tokenholderchart/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca

Ps.
>thinking link will make you rich
HAHAHAHAHA

>Stupid delusional retards just made 50% in 2 days
they didn't make shit, they probably fomoed in with the rest of their savings.
You need to sell to actually make money and stinkies are going to die with their bags

>ask Jow Forums a question
>get meme answers
>believe meme answers and use them to FUD in the very same thread you made
This thread is really something.

XD lolol

Good answers don't exist.
>a-ask sergey, we're just memelords
Sergey just wanted a clean exit and big macs for life. If Sergey had answers you could repeat them here easily.

Stop spreading FUD!

Urgh you’re a disgusting newlinker.

fpbp

>they will DUMP their coins on your HEAD retard.
Imagine thinking that Fortune500 companies, banks and financial institutions would rather dump shitcoins on Binance than participate in the 4th industrial revolution.

OP got reckt

FPBP OP BTFO

FPBP OP BTFO

I think this post might have nailed it because subsequently there have been 6 or so nothing posts to bury it and then nothing, the thread is left to die. Pajeet fud is a red herring. These are organized Russians for the most part I bet.

Fucking newfag, go back to plebbit

A cryptocurrency company can raise funds with a token that gives 0 equity and then sell equity for more funding to private investors. It's such a fucking scam desu.
>hold 70% of supply
>dump at peak prices
>sell equity trough private or public funding
>take cuts
>exit company

I feel sorry for you op.
Do your own research and get suicide stack