Sort by 6 months

bitgur.com/performance

Sort by 6 months

Attached: 309621-LINK.png (300x300, 13K)

that's fucking sexy

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

You are a MANIAC

dude SO ARE YOU...

We are fucking gods. Look at all those faggot reddit coins getting absolutely ANNIHILATED while we are up 70%. The next best coin is -1%. We are +70%. Get your fucking head around that. If you do not own link by now just get the fuck off this board you are a failure and a disgrace.

You are in every thread saying the same shit. We all know it's a pasta, stop embarasing yourself

Stop shitting on streets.

this
I am not telling people around me to buy any more.I cant believe nobody bought yet. been telling them to buy since ico. my mouth zipped now. singularity is approaching. they will be so fucking salty soon.

>Normalfags and redditors
Eternally JUSTed, down 50% or more likely 80-90%
>LINK CHADS
Up 70%

please go back to that other website where you came from, we dont want you here.

Why? LINK is solid but there is no reason for LINK to be so insanely outperforming everything else

because its clearly just another alt p&d, just look at the volume, so artificual

just leave then faggot

Haha it’s amazing. We’re not satisfied tho thanks to link 100 eoy bs

>he thinks its one person
>he underestimates the power of positive collective thought
>he doesn't believe in 1000 meme
never EVER gonna make it

It’s entertaining watching euphoria show just how emotionally attached linkies are to a fucking crypto token. Never gonna make it.

shit's gonna dump so hard

God the only better feeling in the whole scenario other then making fucking money is that fact that WE WERE FUCKING RIGHT THIS ENTIRE TIME. Reddit fags cumming over vechain and nano and retarded brainlets are going to bend the knee and I’m so fucking smug.
Even my friend group, who all poked fun at me and called Chainlink a shit investment is suddenly so fucking quite.
Holy SHIT it feels good to be right.

ChainLink is 40 cents, calm down. The project has literally accomplished nothing yet...

What exactly were you “right” about?

1k eoy probably

noLinker cope

You see how link is outperforming every single project in such a dominating way in this bear market?
Now I realize this is hard for a no linker to do, but imagine how well it’s going to perform when this market is bull again?
You know what, why do I still continue wasting my time with you short sighted faggots? Later bitch and a big fuck you retard. I’m going to be rich.

So, your criteria for success is “decreasing in value at a lesser rate” than a bunch of blatant scam money grabs? ChainLink’s price is currently more than 50% less than it’s ATH. It was over 60 cents like two months ago. Do you realize how retarded you sound bragging about how smart you are for literally “speculating shittily, but not as shittily as people on other Internet forums.” You sound like an indelibly poor, lonely faggot.

So fucking smug right now. 1000 No-Linker suicides EOY

Attached: Rentfree.jpg (232x162, 5K)

Cool story bud suck my cock LMAOOO

FURTHERMORE, you just were given another opportunity to make like 40% profit and I guarantee you’re not capitalizing on the opportunity and are going to hold your bags all the way back down to 22c.

Oh yea, you sure were “right.”

I genuinely feel bad for you. Good luck poorfag.

Bro could you stop replying to me? Is it not obvious I think you’re a fucking retard and there’s nothing to be gained from this conversation?
You’re like some obsessed bitch that won’t leave me alone.
Absolutely pathetic.

I’m a Linkie...and you make Link holders look retarded. Well done faggot.

Like the other guy isn't making no-linkers look retarded. Lmao

Holding link makes linkies look retarded

Don't click on that

I just checked my binance and lost all my linkies wtf