Imagine that you receive five million euros. What would you do?

Imagine that you receive five million euros. What would you do?

>remain anonymous
>house + some land (as a base of operations), nothing too expensive
>keep at least 200k in gold, abroad (in a more stable country), just in case
>set up businesses and diversified investments (technology related metals, cocoa, etc.)
>live off profits, focus on my family, friends, hobbies, and maybe some innovative business (that can serve to leave my mark on the world)

Obviously I don't have this money (still a poorfag) but, is this a bad plan?

Attached: 08-1140x684.jpg (1140x684, 258K)

Invest in kebab and human trafficking

Use it to bang ur mom

Oh wait I can do that for free

You overvalue 5 million€. It's not that much. You can buy maybe 2 or 3 houses and open one business and thats it. You would likely still have to work to make a living. A reminder, an average worker makes about 2 to 3 million€ in their lifetime.

>buy shares of all energy companies in my country
>live out of dividends
>dividends are sometimes paid even few times a year because most companies are own by gov and through dividends they fill up budget holes
would fucking roll in hot oil like a fucking hotdog
what more could I ask?

I would buy an (old) farm and start growing my own food. I would focus on permaculture and try to produce quality products, also trying to become entirely self succifcient on my land, produce my own energy, grow my own food, etc etc. I guess it would cost me a million max.

then I just dump the rest of the 4 mil in crypto, gold and silver while I farm and fuck my girlfriend.

>200k gold in a more stable country
tell my about more stable countries outside europe

I have the same goal but I'm afraid in order to not be a cuck you should do it right now. Doing it with 5 mil is easy mode and just by sheer probability it is very unlikely you will ever have 1 mil to spend at once. The next time I lose my job I will do it, I will neet on a farm.

you wont be a neet because you are working on your farm

and work on a farm is not that easy like everyone in here thinks

t. dad has a farm

>have the same goal but I'm afraid in order to not be a cuck you should do it right now.
i can't do it without getting a loan right now so I dont. i'm going to slowly dump all my savings into the crypto market over the course ofthe next year or two and then I either be able to buy a farm in 5 years or I'll be at the same level as everybody else and will need to get a loan.

im not interested in the old mass production way of farming. I dont want to farm to make money. that's the difference.

Based and red pilled.

traditional farming is the same cuckery as officecucking
factory fariming is the same as any other bussines
so what I'm saying is I just want some fertile land in my home country

I admit I also have backup plan I hope we are gonna make it though

As a southern yuropoor, that seems like a pretty good plan to me.

>A reminder, an average worker makes about 2 to 3 million€ in their lifetime.

Assuming that you're talking net values (not gross) only from wagecucking, that's way too optimistic for a regular worker

As you can see from the attached, a 45 year career and earning 2 million EUR during this career means earning (net, not gross) around 45k EUR per year. Even excluding southern yuropoor countries, that's definitely NOT a situation for an average worker (I'm excluding engineering, software, medicine and other high paying fields). I won't even consider the even grimmer scenario in southern yurop...

Attached: quick calcs.png (670x73, 5K)

I would diversify that into real estate, stocks, other assets and live off the interest/dividends.

Then I will live a quiet and comfortable life without bothering anyone, because with 5 million it's enough to feel like you are untouchable, but that is chump change to the bigger sharks that lurk in the sea.

all in on chainlink, family

yeah you're right, I exaggerated a bit there, I calculated it myself long ago. I also considered the situation in Germany, many make more than 2000€ a month.

To add to the topic, the costs of everything are probably much higher here than in other euro countries, a new house for one family costs more than half a million (not even in a big city). So yeah, you can do more with the money in poorer countries than in richer ones.

All in link cunt

Develop dildo fetish, get biggest anus, become broke, can't sell ass to faggots because not tight enough, become neet, tell tales of my anus at the bar while pooping the diaper.

Germany is actually not that more expensive compared to Portugal (example I know better considering I'm poortuguese). Cars and gas are cheaper in Germany, grocery prices are about the same, real estate in Portugal is getting ridiculously expensive so at the moment prices are a bit lower compared to Germany. At least bars and restaurants in Portugal are quite cheap but that's it.

>convert to USD
>half into an index fund
>half into B-class real estate
>done

This

Attached: 08F25201-0888-4204-A778-4F2D063C0420.jpg (554x400, 33K)

market buy link