Tfw mum is trying to make you feel like a loser by not being a normie

>tfw mum is trying to make you feel like a loser by not being a normie

Attached: 1546457765850.png (1000x1091, 141K)

your mom is right, listen to her and quit being an autist

At least your mom doesn't bring up your ex GFS name out of spite. Literally out of malice with little snarky remarks "I miss Gaby" then looks back at me with an evil grin.

that's fucking hilarious

LOL ouch

Attached: 1546322124766.gif (480x360, 1.05M)

Try to be a normie, but do not conform and respond appropriately to your mother's approach.

Kick her out of your life. I did. Mom's are manipulative bitches who think how awesome they are all the time. Like thots but even more insufferable.

ahhaha what a loser you are that you take that from a woman, why haven't you left the house yet?

find a job you pathetic loser. how much money did you "make" with crypto? did you ever cash out something?
you are a fail. get a job

>S name ou
damn your mum made me hard af

Well I live alone so it's alright. I only contact people when I want to usually I ignore all calls or messages from people until it's convenient for me. I'll go several months without talking to other people sometimes, unless it's at work or something. I'm almost positive nobody would realize if I died. I disappeared for 6 months this year and went to a family Christmas party, nobody seemed to notice lol

i go to college and my mom literally screams on the phone because i dont want to make friends with anyone

>oh well, i might as well throw these toys i was saving away. i'm probably not going to have any grandkids anyway. have you heard anything of kayleigh these days?

Attached: 1542710379974.jpg (225x225, 9K)

I haven't lived with Mommy and Daddy in almost 5 years

The blue pill is the final red pill, user

sucks for you,
my mom is dead.

First time I read this and it somehow rings true

How interesting, I divorced my wife last year and people trying to contact me more. They try to cheer me up and see if I'm ok. Just want to be alone for a while lol.

Attached: 1545759481838.jpg (400x400, 23K)

Very interesting indeed. Similar circumstances which caused me to disappear for 6 months. Hope you found solace in solitude user, I know I did.

Dubs checked

I'm working on it still which slowly feeling pretty good desu. But people keep asking me "talking to anyone yet" no dude.. lol don't want some dumbass bitch that can't take care of her self financially nor her own moronic problems.

You keep on doing you man, make your self happy and do what makes you content and good things will come to you. Everyone else is just noise.

Read some of Esther and Jerry Hicks' works.