Is this unironically a good car, or german equivalents are better?

Is this unironically a good car, or german equivalents are better?

Attached: MS.jpg (1200x627, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lexus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lean_manufacturing
youtube.com/watch?v=nIjtjcE2tsk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Had my Model 3 Performance just under a month. Teslas are the best cars money can buy hands down. If getting a Model S you may want to wait for the refresh expected this year.

In terms of technology Tesla is superior. If you’re talking about fit and finish then German cars are better.

What about reliability

Teslas are no doubt more reliable due to the simple fact that they have less moving parts and less maintenance. Even hybrid cars like priuses are considered one of the most reliable in the car industry.

I absolutely hate the interior to the point that I will never buy one but I guess apart from that it is a good electric car

What about all those that catch on fire?

Attached: tsla.png (940x529, 555K)

>Teslas are well built
Explain these panel gaps then

Attached: B7k4GIz.jpg (839x919, 285K)

american cars are dogshit compared to german and japanese. it doesnt matter whether elon musk or mustang produces it.

Checked but those are Model S cars made prior to 2013 in most cases. Model 3s have better battery protection and thermal management. Of course time will tell and nothing is ever perfect. Everyone owes it to themselves to drive these cars imo.

Tesla is the bitcoin of the electric vehicle market, it has first mover advantage and people like crazy CEOs somehow.
Its build quality just isn't good and when you are inside the car it feels like a car half the price, other cars with the same pricetag feel way more luxurious desu.

I'd probably buy one of the new electric cars from a traditional car brand instead. Both Audi and porshe are coming out with electric models. And those brands are always a dream to drive.

Early panel gaps were atrocious without a doubt.
Mine was built in July and aside from the passenger door sitting a bit low requiring the door to be slammed harder than normal, my car looks excellent all around. I've seen some in person made 6 months earlier that I would have rejected.

Lexus for reliability.

Jesus christ...

Meh I've had an Audi A4 blow a transmission at 84K and so have thousands of others at the exact same mileage. No recall. Fuck Audi. Also good luck to them having no electric vehicle experience. My Tesla drives like a dream also and it can drive itself.

what r u smoking man? teslas are the least reliable cars on the road right now, quality control is like the us auto idustry in the 60s

Not gonna make it

Oh no no no no no no no

G*rman """"luxury""""" vehicles are unreliable dogshit. Over engineered with planned obsolescence in mind. Lexus is the go to for people who aren't posturing niggers/turks/soccer moms. Literally the most reliable brand in the world.

Never compare German filth to Japan's or even americas auto industry.

doesn't matter
worth it

Attached: 1545347372920.jpg (528x300, 23K)

>a bunch of disgusting oil lobby bootlickers

this thread in a nutshell

Attached: ABSPRO.jpg (450x422, 51K)

>Lexus
>Literally the most reliable brand in the world

Literally a toyota

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lexus

Baffled that someone is this much of a brainlet. Really do consider sterilization, user.

Teslas are soiboi garbage.

Get an ICE car if you're a real man.

Attached: RW-Carbon-Fiber-Big-Fin-Diffuser-Merc-W204-C63-AMG-1.jpg (960x720, 120K)

Yeah I know that. Guess what the second most reliable brand is? Toyota. Corollas and Camarys are bullet proof vehicles that regularly last over 250k miles with maintenance.

Toyota pioneered legendary quality control and manufacturing processes that set standards across a variety of industries.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lean_manufacturing

I'm looking for a large SUV to haul me and my friends and gear to go skiing in winter months. I've rented Suburban and Tahoe, they're okay but for the size they're actually not too roomy. Anyone recommend anything?

I just put the payment down for a G80 V8. Best car for the money imo. I don't like electryshit because I'd rather drive a car, not a wheeled dildo. I wanted a Lexus GS but they don't put V8s in those, also looked at a Chevy SS but the interior was crap.

Nothing better than a BMW. If you like driving then get one. All you faggots talk that talk about reliability probably don’t even know what a 17mm socket is kek

Lmao you bought a fucking Hyundai. Kys

>much 400hp

Kek still in a Hyundai holy fuck dude what fucking retard would buy a Hyundai let alone a brand new one. You must be dumber than a box of rocks holy shit lmao kys

>german
>better fit and finish

About as good as American luxury cars.

> American
> luxury cars

Pick one

> or german equivalents are better
German equivalents fall apart the day after the warranty expires. Basically zero exceptions.

lol

Korean cars are far more reliable than G*rman cars. T

Foolish eurozombies, heads in the sand. It's the current year.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-04 at 12.27.15 PM.jpg (2062x1368, 573K)

Lincoln? Holy fuck probably worse than Hyundai. American doesn’t make luxury cars, sorry to break the news to you.

>FWD

You literally can't even check your own oil with a dipstick. They replaced such a simple fool proof method with a complicated electronic sensor that costs thousands of dollars to replace when it fails and you have to go in to a shop to have it read. And this is just one example of their anticonsumer overengineering practices.

Literally the Apple Computers of cars.

u dum

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-04 at 12.32.17 PM.jpg (950x396, 65K)

The German equivalents are better. pic related

Attached: b.jpg (1090x800, 197K)

Europe is king in luxury products, that includes cars. Kings of luxury exports.

>implying it matters on a luxury landbarge car
>not wanting superior fuel efficiency thanks to not having to have a rear axle
>implying FWD isnt better for snow

The newest bm’s Are fucking amazing, yeah electrical is going to become an even bigger problem In the future but out of the box, there’s not much that top these machines.
The old beems are where the real fun in at. I have a 97 e36, that thing is bulletproof. Recently bought an s54 with a 6 speed for it, need to drop it in soon . Should be some fun

>if I keep repeating it it'll be true

Maybe 30 years ago, but I'd rather buy a vehicle precision built by Japanese robots than banged together by Turks and Somalis

Oh yeah, the old German cars are great.

The Mecedes Benz W124 was literally the best car on the market for a decade and was unkillable. Modern Mercedes is going full pants on head retarded with making everything full of failure prone electronics.

EUROPE IS KING IN LUXURY EXPORTS

It's a simple fact you dumb brainlet. Ever left your burger suburbia? Deep in the jungles of Africa, SEA or South America and every corner of the world, a rich and corrupt individual is drenched in European luxury products, from his interior furnishings to exterior ones, from his clothes and accessories to his car and some times even his food.

Say it with me loser: LUXURY EXPORTER NUMBER UNO

calm down

Attached: burger.png (500x401, 192K)

Teslas drive nicely
They look like a normal car, not premium
they're utter shit inside

/comfy in my merc

Once the premium brands launch their electric vehicles, Tesla are fucked.

>buy 3 series
>love it hermagherd no more buying gas lelel
>flat tire
>cant change the tire. Not allowed to
>tire contains special foam
>pay for towing $2000

Attached: 1544899027467.gif (500x492, 31K)

Tldr buy monero

>>cant change the tire
Dude this shit pisses me off to no end, are all new cars like this? My mom bought an infiniti last year and all the new models had no spare tires, thankfully the car she got was the previous year model and had one. I was car shopping two years ago and all the new Acura models is the same shit. It blows my mind they think its acceptable. I often drive up to Vermont or New Hampshire where there's less shit around than driving out west, and I'd like to not need a tow in bumfuck VT

Tacky af. Americans can't into luxury.

And third world imports. The state of California and all its luxurious products has more GDP than most of Europe's countries put together, lol.

Tesla>Japanese>Korean>American>>>>German

>Korean
>Japanese

Decent if you can only handle a pussies' engine.

That's a failed state imbecile. Staying afloat via ZOGs tech sector.

Only a dumb circumcised slave would brag about that.

Attached: 1546630077029.jpg (944x438, 64K)

oh you must drive a lifted truck and have all the hillbillies swooning over you huh?

Got my model 3 AWD (non-performace) delivered in late December. already put 1k miles on it, dream to drive, makes all other cars obsolete.

test drove an alfa romeo guilia, merc cla 45 amg, bmw 340i. alfa leads those three but the model 3 awd shits on each.

Another one, just because you need to be shat on once in a while and know your place slave.

Attached: 1546630172466.png (800x992, 235K)

Have one. Unironically a piece of shit. Mine is currently in the shop having the drive unit replaced. The loaner they gave me had failure of the sensor system, (it has under 2k miles on it). I'm selling mine and getting an S class plugin. DO NOT BUY A TESLA. THEY ARE SHIT.

It’s funny how I get banned for posting about my experience at work but here is a fuckin car thread on biz.

FUCK JANNIES. JANNIES ARE SUBHUMAN SCUM THAT SHOULD BE HUNG IN PUBLIC PLACES FOR ALL TO SEE. IF YOU ARE A JANNY AND READING THIS - EAT SHIT AND DIE. FUCK YOU ID RATHER BE A NIGGER KIKE WITH CEREBRAL PALSY THAN A JANNY

I don't even live there, I just think it's hilarious that yurop can't compete with CA, as much of a shithole as it is.

All point and laugh at his impotent rage

Post a pic of the car w/ timestamp boomer

Yes, laugh at the reason why this board fucking sucks. YOURE A KEK TOO JUST LIKE JANNIES

Anyway, let's get back to how shockingly superior Lincoln has become over such a short time. Obviously not as nice as a Tesla.

Attached: 19_LNC_AVT_exthotspot.jpg (1440x631, 138K)

I too, enjoy purchasing vehicles that have internet connections and electronically controlled steering, brakes, throttle!

Attached: 1504999835761.png (507x540, 64K)

They're just so ugly. I especially hate how the doors look. Its basically an autist sled.

Anyways, how about you circle jerk about cars on /o/ - the board specifically made for fags like yourself to talk about autos.

The kind of car you drive is a big part of business. Communicating image and prestige. You think I drive to work to make shitcoin deals in a Civic?

>seething yuropoor mad he has to pay 100 euros for every cubic inch of engine space he has

lmao stay mad

I remember growing up dreaming about how cool it would be to drive a 300e as they're called in the states. Legendary car.

>knew the car had bad qc before buying
>purchases car anyways and turns out it has deformities
>I'm happy with my car
Imagine cockriding a brand this hard

Audi E-Tron GT will give Tesla a run for its money.

Attached: E-Tron-GT.jpg (1800x1286, 346K)

>not driving a diesel truck with a fat gf in the passenger seat
Never gonna make it

Why did they slap a 90's name and typeface on the grill?

>The state of California has more GDP than most of Europe's countries put together

That's just literally untrue.
California's GSP: $2.496 trillion.
EU's GDP: $17.278 trillion.

Not only did the jew take a big fat shit on CA and browned it all up, but also exported their poison to the whole world from there. But like a good circumcised goy that you are, you actually embrace this retard. But it's alright, you pay for your arrogance and stupidity every day. Whenever you look at your non-brown women you die a little bit inside.
Whenever you beat your mutilated meat and realize what they took from you, you die a little bit more.
No amount of Teslas or Lincolns will ever bring you happiness as you have royally fucked by (((European))) nobility.

Why not?

Are you retarded? Toyota are by far the best car manufacturers in the world across many metrics such as defects / 100 vehicles produced. I worked in one as a plant engineer for a Lexus line and trust me, it’s epic.

Even the contractors I spoke with said other car manufacturers plants they visit pale in comparison to the standards set by Toyota.

People in this thread need to stop lumping manufacturability with car design. Tesla’s have poor manufacturability, it makes sense, they are new. Their cars are very high tech however, and when they finally get their shit together with more experience, they can likely do well (big if).

Lol EU poorfag
made you look

I dont know, I dont have a car, I will never be able to afford one, I dont even know how they work.

Yikes, you seem upset and a bit projecty.
youtube.com/watch?v=nIjtjcE2tsk

Sure only sandniggers worshipping Volkswagen/BMW or retards like you didn't realize that Toyota is more reliable than german cars.

i wouldn't buy a telsa yet, people are still complaining about build quality

Based

>cope
that's your retarded anglo cousin lmao, serves them right anyway.

Tfw first year business.

Luxury for sandniggers whose dream is to drive a german car or newly rich chinese who have bad taste and think Dior and Prada is so chic.

All these luxury brands are overpriced shit.

thoughts?

Attached: continential.jpg (1024x775, 210K)

>choosing a car normies think is cool
>choosing a car sluts think is cool
>choosing a car Jow Forums thinks is cool
>choosing a car your grandpa thinks is cool

Attached: Expanding-Brain.jpg (857x1202, 138K)

SUV are for gay people with tiny dicks

For the same price a German ICE is a lot better, especially inside.
Tesla is just the best option if you want an EV. If you don't care about that, ICEs still have the most bang for the buck.

kek, the US is the biggest importer of european luxury goods.

I get it you only buy Toyota, it's alright. Maybe next bullrun buddy.

Now that you mention it, my great grandfather did have a pretty badass Lincoln. Can't remember if it was a Continental or not.

Something like pic related.

Attached: 7ebc47ffb4c3a2d3c2388ecf3c837bde.jpg (1600x1067, 255K)

Toyota master race.

A used

Its in the shop, retard. Learn how to fucking read. Screenshot from the app of current car status. In California it's 1:33 here

Attached: Image-1 (4).jpg (1242x2208, 303K)

I'd go for a decent GMC Canyon with some solid storage and mount options.

Otherwise Ford SUVs are better than you'd expect.

Attached: win_20170322_15_57_22_pro.jpg (575x366, 45K)

The only thing Toyota/Lexus have going for them is reliability. I don't know why but those japs haven't got a clue about style.
Each one of their models looks like a plastic toy car. And what the fuck is it with that ridiculous Lexus grill? Ffs let it die already.

Attached: 636589896202422851-2918-Lexus-LS-500-01.jpg (520x390, 42K)

Tesla’s are one of the best highway cruisers. If you want something sporty/fun you’re better of getting another brand

This. Ever seen those white vans that tradesman drive around? Toyota hiace. Four wheel drives thst can have 500k+ miles- Toyotas. Got an 87 carolla that drives as good as a 2008 mitsubishi lancer with the same amount of KM.