Why is it so hard to stop being a lazy neet and start working hard to be successful...

why is it so hard to stop being a lazy neet and start working hard to be successful? Please is there any anons who have broken from the mold? I find it painful to not watch netflix all day.

Attached: 1546307217919.png (657x527, 341K)

start small

You need to understand the difference between motivation and discipline. Motivation is fleeting, and never consistent. Discipline is forcing yourself to do something even when you don't want to.

Want to learn discipline? Start small, force yourself to spend an hour a day cleaning the house or exercising and not using the computer or watching TV.

Take modafinil and learn excel.
Fake your cv
Get a job

I was a NEET for the last 3 years but got my CDL and now make around $90k a year.

This.
Small not as in one hour. Try five minutes of doing something productive. Actually five minutes. Read a book you wanted to read. Do an activity you wanted to do. Then try 15 min in a week. Then an hour, the week after. Take a short break after the hour. Then go at it again.

how do you get around the gap year question??? help me

I would mind working 15 hours a day if I had somewhere to work. But I have no fucking clue what to do. I have an economics degree but no one will hire me

Relaxing NEET here, yes I have broken the mold but I never really watched Netflix I wasted time playing video games. Comes down to discipline. Can't tell you any magic words other than to stop yourself and break habits. Be practical.

I'm now working very hard without any tangible results but it's better than playing video games.

Modalert

I honestly have a hard time focusing on a singular function. I don't know what it is what I want to do. I daydream about LINK making me extremely wealthy and being able to not worry about anything but it's a toxic mindset to have. I just waste away at my boring office job day in day out and have no idea how to move forward. I can't do it for another year, I will snap soon.

Just try nofap 2019.

Different people have different intrest/energy. Read up about your zodiac sign and what might work for you. Not even joking, I qlways considered myself to be a lazy shit but then discovered that teaching motivates me. I can't learn or achieve anything just for me, but when i teach my brain is working 120%.
Find what works with you and do that.

Attached: retro_Edison_bulbs.png (497x500, 549K)

"Those who can't do, teach."

Imagine basing your life on astrology

NEET since 2010 here who did not sell his shitcoins.
It was life changing money for someone like me (300k).
That was final nail to my coffin. Lost motivation and interest in everything I ever enjoyed and life will never be the same again

Attached: 1494347413331.jpg (1214x1140, 73K)

Not even that, i have many skills i never utilise because it bores me to tears, but I am super happy when I teach them to others. Not everyone is born with the same interests.

Imagine ignoring astrology because media told you not to follow it. Being that much bluepilled.

Attached: O3hQtLL.jpg (1355x995, 753K)

Tell them you were volunteering at an Indonesian school for disadvantaged orphans

>I find it painful to not watch netflix all day.
I find it painful to watch netflix for more than 10 min. Nothing but degenerate garbage with cringe acting.

get a passion. look upon your life from death what do u want to accomplish

Why didn't you sell?