OH NONO NONONONONONONO

780K LINKS just get deposited on BINANCE
WHY THE FUCK IS NO ONE TALKING ABOUT THIS

Attached: LINKIES BTFO.png (443x160, 18K)

> not even 1,000,000

kek

Market suppresion at its finnest. I told you yesterday we are going below 10K in no time and that resistance will not be broken til mainnet. We won't allow newfags to get bags.

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

You said we weren’t breaking 10k at all, faggot

HOLD and BUY

That wasn't me. Another whale this time. Hopefully he knows TA and understands that LINK can go up to 17k sats and doesn't dump like an idiot. I think I know who it is and he is a TA guy like myself but really successful.

The plan changed.

>$335,000
>350,000,000 link in circulation

the average price would move less than a cent at those numbers

youre a huge faggot

nogger you spend too much time looking for worthless bullshit. and you don’t even own the magic blue token.
look at the mirror and what do you see user?

Attached: AF1AE585-6321-4A64-88F1-CA722729C97B.jpg (1570x2046, 376K)

It's better to get potential newfags to get burned at ATH and making sure they sell and never come back. The vast mayority who FOMOed at >10K will sell the moment we crash it to 8.5K. Wait and see.

Volume is almost 20x that on the BTC pairing on binance alone. Nobody's scared of this dolphin

This is what makes me believe it is going higher. Not sure how high but I'm guessing 17k.

someone needs to make a LINK post on r/cc

reddit still hasn't even mentioned this pump anywhere

>Wont allow newfags to get bags
>Lets dump so its cheaper for them

brainlet.jpg

>we
Epic, where can i join the discord?

That doesn't make sense. That means you'll allow newfags to pick up cheap bags.

Fuck you

They will buy at all time high and sell when we semi-crash it. You are not even close to being a whale so this is above your capacity.

or link does not get on normies radar.

You are a MANIAC

I am constantly surprised how little LINK news makes it to reddit. But some of them are starting to ask

We needed to keep attention low. Sadly 10K was undefendible and we conceded that to attack later. Why do you think Links is suppressed is every other crypto forum and website? Hint: it's all calculated.

Fuck Reddit. They can find it themselves if they are that interested.

are you mentally fucking retarded? Nice way to avoid the fact that your original message was completely contradictory as was pointed out by this user as well Stop larping you stupid faggot cunt and kill yourself. I guarantee i'm far more invested in Link than a lot of you realise.

>10k was "undefendible"
>We will attack at higher sats instead.

Do you realise how fucking gay and retarded you sound?

We want to keep attention low and that cost money. Suppressing the price + FUD + buying/briving normie websites, reddit and reddit moderation. We need to reach an equilibrum. The cost of defending 10K was huge as big players are starting to make moves. When the volume declines we will make our move to panick all the newfags that FOMOed.

You still don't get it.

stfu you stupid cocksucker. No one would take someone seriously who uses a word like "undefendible"

>10K was huge as big players are starting to make moves
>panick all the newfags that FOMOed

Just fucking neck yourself you retard. It would only take a million link to dump us to 10k and thats not even a big whale. You're stupid as fuck. cunt.

You are too stupid for this. Just hold.

Based Astro back from his Haitus to slay brainlets

So will it really blow up on mainnet?

Finally, wisdom.

>like be but successful

ouch

You kike piece of shit.

I did the fib lines wrong. Target is between 19-26k sats. I'd recommend you put your orders there gentlemen.

>What is Binance trying to match supply with demand

Fucking newfags I swear

Why are you supressing bro ? Let us fly to 1k please. Do you plan to let us to fly when mainnet launch ? Do you plan to supress in the future ?

Nobody is fucking selling.

Linkies on the one hand:

>780k Link, i-it's nothing! Tiny, won't make a dent!

Linkies on the other hand:

>heh it's just Binance keeping up with the liquidity with that amount of Link!

The absolute state of you fucking cope lords

Yeah I was surprised too at how dumb Reddit is. Dont they check CMC? No mention in r/cc or r/ethtrader. These guys are sleeping. Reminds of when Cardano mooned.

We want attention low to accumulate as much Linkies as possible. Nothing personnel. Only true believers will hold.

Some folks have been fudding link there whenever it pops up too

Volume hasnt been this high since beginning of December. And we all know what happened then.