Is 100 oz of silver enough to be okay during an economic crash?

Is 100 oz of silver enough to be okay during an economic crash?

Attached: 0D9F961F-503D-49E7-B1BD-9D3C72340767.jpg (900x900, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lenpenzo.com/blog/id47735-historical-gold-and-silver-benchmarks-for-job-wages-and-commodity-prices.html/amp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1,000 oz min.

10 oz gold

Why is everyone all of a sudden worried of a economic crash? I don't really see it

dont worry
you will

Attached: EFDCB5AB-8768-441E-BBCB-815C6BAF4796.gif (499x290, 1.19M)

It'll never be enough, nigger

Look at the silver 30 days chart frens
It make my pee pee become the big pee pee

Attached: silver 30days.png (931x326, 47K)

How about 20oz of gold and 200 of silver

>Why is everyone all of a sudden worried of a economic crash

Gee, I wonder.

Attached: bill.jpg (960x960, 126K)

>(((Maher)))
It never fail

Enough to be super comfy.

Attached: 1481139288692.jpg (552x390, 43K)

lenpenzo.com/blog/id47735-historical-gold-and-silver-benchmarks-for-job-wages-and-commodity-prices.html/amp
This is a good rundown on historical silver wages. 100 ozt is more than most labor classes would have ever made in a year, but that was with a significantly lower population.

Because when too many boomers start to retire they will all start to cash in their retirement nest eggs at the same time. Telling them to wait until they are 70 for more benefits bought more time in exchange for more "promises" As soon as their pensions/rsvps/401ks begin to lose value there will be mass panic.

Where i live (in France) it's the concern N°1 of the gubment, and by a wide margin. They alrdy have issues to pay the current pensions, they alrdy are forced to delay the payement, find excuses to give less, etc.. and an enormous amount of boomers is about to join the retirement army.
With 20+% of the active population unemployed, no kids to take the relay.
That's what really sparked the yellow vest movements, because Macrongot the order from his (((masters))) to try to reform the retirement system (which is a giant ponzi scheme in France : the actual workers pay for the pensions of the ones who are retired etc). Nothing can make a boomer wake up, you can genocide his race, swarm his country with niggers, enact a patriot act per day he wont blink an eye... But may God protect you if you try to touch his retirement pension.
So it's an impossible problem to solve : boomers are the majority but would burn the country to the ground to have their pension. But there are no money anymore, even our infrastructures are in ruins...
A lot of them invested in real estate to have an emergency revenu during retirement, so of course the rent prices are through the roof an no young ppl can afford housing anymore and have to sink 70% of their salary into renting..

Future looks very grim frens.

Attached: 1545389534584.jpg (519x537, 63K)

Everything is gonna be alright fren.
That is, if you manage to escape to Mars with Elon Musk.

>Tfw lost everything in crypto
>Only hodl 30oz of silver

Most boomers hold more inherited silverware than me i will never make it and they will

Attached: 1535717064842.jpg (629x505, 33K)

it will only be better with LINK

technological advancements improve productivity, making long run aggregate supply increase

>Only hodl 30oz of silver

It's not much but if you have even just 1oz you own more than 95% of the population.
Try to add few more coins while it's still cheap and you'll be fine fren.

Attached: 1523825985087.jpg (1418x644, 87K)

just kill off your elders like during the 2003 heat wave

Anyone recommend any good places to buy silver and gold online?

Having a second passport would be worth your time as well

Having a second passport would be worth your time as well
Provident metals
JMBullion
Veldt Gold
All take Bitcoin for payment