DO NOT SPOONFEED THE NEWLINKERS

Who here hates newlinkers? The way they DEMAND spoonfeeding, then when they get only meme/retard replies, they act all smug, like "oh, clearly you can't explain it so it must be a meme garbage shitcoin". They make me sick. The cardinal rule is LURK MOAR. Who else agrees? Or should we be kind to them and help them out?

Attached: feed.png (469x377, 126K)

I made a thread about being really sick and tired of being a piece of shit last night and a really kind user told me exactly how to get into link/eth. I screencapped all his excellent posts, and I will totally share it with everyone who wants it.

Stop being a cuck lmao

>we
I don't care at all. Nobody does. Originally crumbs came up organically in discussions. The no-link/linker/fud/eoy memes prevent real discussion and therefore new research. You have been played. Proud of yourself?

Pump & Dump scamcoin

Attached: 1537437356633.png (1066x514, 92K)

Tell me how you feel when you read this:
>
Are you seriously saying that we should spoonfeed this newlinker

I don't mind spoon-feeding at all. I love helping other folks when I can.

>we
He shouldnt be spoonfed, not because he is a newlinker but a gay asshole. He isnt a newlinker anyway until he understands at least some of it on his own.

God, they make me absolutely disgusted.
Entitled little fuck heads. the majority of us holding this has done their own research and has come to their own conclusions. No one held my hand through the process and I’ll be damned if I hold anyone’s hand through the process themselves.

Didn't realize that was all the same guy. Yeah fuck him he's acting like a dick instead of being pure and good in his pursuit.

You greedy fuck you are a literal jew when you act like that. If I try to spoonfeed someone and they spit in my face I stop. But those who swallow the cereal I them more cereal

Faggot if you're not all in on HOT you might as well kill yourself now

It isnt hard at all to understand, which is my only frustration. If you can't understand link, why be in this market at all? Confusion after visible effort I have some sympathy for and I'll scaffold rather than spoonfeed, but I usually don't feel like it.

Link has some of the best explanatory material of any crypto project. All you have to do is ask and anons will give you several medium articles and videos explaning the whole thing in any level of detail you want.
But no.
They want it to be summed up in an indidually tailored Jow Forums post in 4 sentences or less.
CRETINS

People asking genuine question I honestly try to answer the best I understand it.
People barging in our threads demanding we explain everything then calling link a shitcoin when we tell them to fuck off is bullshit.

Spoonfeeding is bad becuase what is actually interesting is what has prevented the brainlet from feeding themselves.
They make new threads because they are violently disinterested in what retards their performing self directed inquiry.
Instead they demand to be told why something is significant, and this is done by appealing to authority.
The level of effort to distill what exactly is wrong with the newfag so that they may be initiated, is not linear to the energy needed for continuity of an already cultured narrative. A caccophany of parroting concepts for which there is already no basis for understanding. Merely the mpst base access to words like ebonics does. The newfag who does not lurk moar, can not care about the journey, and therefor is an enemy. A LOCUST. The past year has proven that we do not need adoption by the multitude in any way that they are capable of percieving. Let all great crypto projects be whitelabelled and pitched to normies through the networks they already love to consume.

Just about a year ago, I was a newlinker. From my humble beginnings of holding a few thousand LINK on binance, I'm now a Ledger Nano S secured 35k LINK holder.
Everyone starts somewhere, if you haven't gotten in yet the best time is always going to be now.

Stfu, everyone was a newlinker at some point you idiot. This is a webpage for open discussion and questions are a part of conversation, kill yourself homo

I don't want to lurk, just tell me!!

You were once a newlinker as was everyone else here faggot kys. The only way to fix income inequality in the world is to get poor smart people to buy in.

its just a meme