Forced diversity

killed star wars
killed hollywood
killed tech companies
killed congress
killed stock market
killed america

Attached: iihahow1.jpg (1280x720, 174K)

It's actually helping (((Hollywood))) from collapse by brainwashing normies so they still want to go to the movies. Diversity sells. I do agree that it's degrading our society though.

welcome to the juden dream

shut the fuck up you insecure little faggot

>that purple haired retard
Star wars 8 was awful. Worse than the phantom menace

why couldn't they just stick with the selling sex model? Atleast that way we have skimpy clothed girls bouncing around. I don't like their new model.

>imagine being this insecure

Attached: cope.gif (320x240, 930K)

Does it sell or is it just jew math?

Attached: 14159e322ece14f0e53ace165f2aaff42aefd9922af87196f80a2d7fa6b992cf.jpg (296x314, 17K)

>killed star wars
>killed hollywood
>killed tech companies
>killed congress
>killed stock market
>killed america
That depends on who you ask to.

projecting

>blaming a dumbed down poorly constructed plot designed to sell to as many moviegoers as possible on 'muh diversity killin muh chilhod!'

star wars will never ever, no matter how presented in this generation, be good

in the 70s it blew peoples fucking minds away cause they had bad taste and no way to ingest many movies to develop as sense of what a good movie should be

now present day and you see it for what it really is
a bad movie with 'wow lots of blowy uppy scenes!...in space!!'

you have to go back

that's a lie. they aren't allowed or refuse to tell an interesting story that resonates with anyone with more testosterone than a teenage girl.

Attached: 1527014446442.jpg (1618x281, 110K)

>Still falling for the divide and conquer agenda AND giving money and attention to the saturnalists at Disney

what the fuck, user

Attached: catpital.jpg (224x224, 10K)

But the force awakens was super popular.

The movies were always mediocre at best. However embarrassing you think the new shit was, it doesn't compare to Ewoks. It doesn't compare to Lucas' dialogue.

It's always been mid-tier escapist fantasy. The newest one was one of the best by virtue of modern effects and far, far more violence than previous movies. The beheading in the throne room fight scene was sick.

glad George R.R. Martin and Game of Thrones didn't fall for the diversity shit

best show ever

You know I really regret using that image, I made a new meme that better reflects how I feel about your performance today, user

I think it's WAY more accurate

Attached: DISNEYLAND.png (333x326, 123K)

>glad George R.R. Martin and Game of Thrones didn't fall for the diversity shit

But they made the pirate black and the dornish princes guard black
neither were in the books
o and they made that quarth banker guy black and he was not black in the books

they tottally blanda up'ed
Also as much as I love ASOIAF, George is a notorious boomer leftist feminist who shoehorns in his politics everywhere while the story itself destroys his personal politics where ever they are applied.
George is a fat faggot, D&D are kike faggots

>T. Kike

are you going to watch past season 1 sometime or?

First time realizing the post-WWII globalized world is fucked beyond belief? Welcome to the club pal.

I honestly didn't think it was THAT bad, but the actors were terrible

Not even Jow Forums but the black and asian girl in OP's pic are so fucking shit at acting

What's wrong with having both storytelling and diversity? The truth is they just fucked up the story. And they offended the fans with the purple SJW yas-queen.

Rockstar games does equality and diversity right: They make fun of everyone equally and you can murder a loud feminist aswell as Klansmen.

Good got, diversity is to be celebrated, but Israel must remain pure at all costs.

it helps for the short term profits. It kills the franchises as a long term effect.

Boyega is good it's just that Hollywood keeps trying to sell him as some kind of stud so it doesn't work.

Star wars was doing great until TLJ.

Xir name was Admiral Tumblr

Attached: B8F7A87E-0C60-48FC-9600-FFE188FD1B7F.png (689x424, 329K)

Was joking with the lady last night about what kind of monstrosity the next Mulan remake will be especially after people were up in arms over why Santa can't be a woman. Disney's try hard attitude to be all inclusive has ruined their brand while underhandedly making me feel ashamed for being white. I miss me some racist crows.

And now JJ Abrams has to come in and unfuck what Rian Johnson did with the TLJ before the franchise is entirely destroyed.

It's not as simple as forced diversity - the real issue is crony kike capitalism. Still a product of the Jews but forced diversity is a byproduct, not a cause.

>JJ Abrams
Normie detected.

I'm gonna start using saturnalians, thanks user

Porgs are even stupider and an even better attempt at a blatant cash grab to sell shitty toys to man babies and npcs

In weimerica, the black guy gotta be cool and suave and the white guy gotta be lame

And I say this as a nonwhite, it's so blatant

>Santa is a woman

wut

Attached: 1543417401079.jpg (960x846, 224K)

Nothing of value was lost

How deep in the basement is this thread? Sun hasn't shined so long the asparagus turned white.

Attached: 1546591026209.png (2000x1955, 258K)

>Diversity sells
Cringed and bluepilled.

Attached: 80c.png (645x729, 77K)

Star wars started sucking the moment they added the nigger in Empire. It's been forced from the start.

Like pottery

The right will blame black people in Star Wars for crashing the stock market before they realize the tendency of the rate of profit to fall
You can't make this shit up

Attached: spurdo dprk.jpg (680x561, 94K)

Attached: GettyImages-618267852-1200x628.jpg (1200x628, 81K)

You people want storytelling but only for 60% (minus half--the females) of the population.
>muh jews are in control of the world
More like white males control the world, you selfish fucks.

JJ won't be able to fix anything it will just be mildly entertaining. He has said in interviews from the start it is about diversity. He's just a jew so he's good at weaving it into stuff. Rian is a faggot who overloaded on onions and the producers etc were promoting with "force is female" stuff. Unfortunately I think it's over. I am over 30 and have a wife and kids but I'm still a manchild when it comes to star wars.

>8% of the world population controls the world
>But you are delusional if you think 1% of the world population controls the world
Those white men you hate are Jew claiming to be white.

Jews aren't 1% of the population What the fuck

Sorry .3%. Now go check the board of every companies, nations and groups are ruining the world and tell me how many are disproportionately Jewish and terrible.

The truth is anti-Semitic