Am I a psychopath?

Basic rundown is I'm incredibly successful financially/academically/career wise and enjoy absolutely nothing more than doing "difficult" things simply cause most people can't. For example, graduating valedictorian

Now I'm trying to marry someone from a upper class family just cause of how hard it is. In the past when I had more casual sex I was never attracted to the average slut who was incredibly easy to impress either through confidence or flashing money/education around a bit, but girls like career women. The person I had the most fun with was a high end dominatrix cause she dealt with ultra successful people constantly and was so hard to fuck. A 10/10 "normal" girl holds no appeal simply cause they're so easy to fuck.

Outside of this Im probably way better for society then the average ormalfag (charity work, large anonymous donations, vegan, not a racist drumpftard), and I do find being a "good" citizen satisfying. I never flash my success about but if it intimates anyone I show no modesty.

But deep down I enjoy NOTHING more than dominating everyone. Nothing at all. Is this normal?

I assume it's the same way all the billionaires think or they'd have retired. Also I'm in the UK, it seems way more acceptable to be like this in America.

Attached: 1546047282697.jpg (935x1083, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU
youtube.com/watch?v=1HwBtRlyxPs
youtube.com/watch?v=PJnPZgLHHWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PFnkWjmvMOA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>it being hard to marry someone from an upper class family
Nice larp. Don't need to be good looking or successful to do this, just need to fund a 5/10 from a high millionaire or billionaire family and go for it.

ok

take your shit to r9k you faggot no one cares

psychopaths lack empathy, they only care about themselves, they will do anything to make sure they have power in whatever little games they play. if you are heartless like this tehn yeah u are

sage goes in the options field, friend

Of course it is normal. Almost everyone has the desire to do this, but due to Western egalitarian brainwashing, most will never admit it, even to themselves. It is natural and healthy to desire and pursue power, including dominance over others. It only becomes harmful if the power makes you drunk and erratic.

Nope, maybe a little autistic and narcisstic though

What a boring blog post. Sage.

You are not a psychopath but a NPC with talents that need constant approval from his environment.

Attached: 1546224429885.png (601x601, 251K)

Nice blog retard, prepare to get dominated by the jannies

That's pretty much the same mindset as David Goggins and I don't think anyone considers him a psychopath. Proving yourself to be the best is fine. Tackling difficulty for the sake of difficulty is a winners mindset.

Regards,
Fellow vegan brah

It's far harder than practically everything else. Fucking one isn't, marrying one when I'm clearly out of place still... Oh nonono

Fuck off cringecels. This is the best thread on this board.

Obvs feel empathy cause charity, vegan, didn't like the people who picked on retards in school etc.

>Am I a psychopath?
nah you are just and edgy larper, you will grow out of it

Attached: b52.jpg (640x481, 83K)

Thanks bros. I've talked to some of my family before who always say it's odd, but I can't help but think it's cause of jealousy.

Nah, you are just young and a big fish in a small pond.

Marrying into royalty isn't easy. The girls are guarded and even if you get in, the odds of you getting the set for life treatment is minimal. Also, there is a big risk that if the relationship goes bad and the family is influential enough your career would be ruined.

But, you could always gamble and win. This is Jow Forums after all.

You are complete badass psychopath!

Upper class women are easy.
Seems you need constant external validation constantly. How exhausting.

k

Kek not aiming for royalty. I'd like my eventual kids to go to Eton and do much better than me. I'm quite clearly never gonna escape being a normie but my kids will.

Wtf does this have to do with link?

No sweetie. See Maybe in muttland they are (although I doubt it) but not here

Fake and gay

>Am I a psychopath?
Are you completely unfazed when a very loud sound goes off behind your back?
no? the youre not a psycho

are you completely oblivious to fear when your standing at the very edge of a cliff?
no? then youre not a psychopath

youre probably more of a narcissist

psychopaths are distinguishable by the fact that they do not respond to fear nor to punishments.

ok

Hello you "successful" man

Attached: d221720a21d1a5b5c46e0a18105d1b81.png (650x366, 285K)

>vegan
>psychopath

You are being fooled by the adversary, aka Satan, the Demiurge, the king of lies.

I'm not kidding, nobody is a saint, people usually have their own moral/ethics and do "amoral" things from time to time, the most known ones are cheating. evading taxes, doing some type of crimes when they think they wont be caught, etc.

You are a highly functioning individual, dont get fooled by greed, this is Demiurge tool to enslave people that could really "change the world".

Read the part of Eclesiastes of the Bible, King Solomon had more things than could be counted, literally harems, he was the most powerfull and wise man on Earth and even so he understood that doesnt mean nothing.

Dont be fooled, wish you peace.

>writes post flashing success
>i never flash my success

Attached: 1519238372436.jpg (1106x1012, 362K)

>i'm really successful
>that's why I pose questions to anonymous losers asking for their advice

Attached: pepe1.gif (291x316, 912K)

This. If everything he said was true he would be content with his life but he's obviously trying compensate for some insecurity by bragging (LARPing) on a Sudanese breast milk harvesting forum.

I think you are more of a narcisisst looking at your post and that you are vegan. You wanna feel better than the others is always just you you you so you can look great and be adored. That is basic sjw mentality and you would fit right in with the rest of the crowd.

You have empathy but you seem to want people to acknowledge your greatness anove all else?

Seems like textbook narcissism. It is different from being a psychopath, even if there is some overlap.

>vegan
youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU
youtube.com/watch?v=1HwBtRlyxPs
youtube.com/watch?v=PJnPZgLHHWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PFnkWjmvMOA

don't send your kids to eating. They fuck pigs heads and play soggy biscuit.
They will end up as little posh cunts

If it happens you are a non-psychopath narcissist, the good news is that it is actually treatable, but kinda hard.

And you do want to get thar shit fixed, because If nothing else, being so driven by needing constant and unwavering external validation makes you a weak person and ultimately unable to experience real human connection.

One part of recovering is understanding and acknowledging the pain your narc asshattery has caused to others around you. Therefore getting through that mud is easier the sooner you start.

I almost married a 6/10 from a multimillionaire aristocratic family, but I was 20 and I got afraid of commitment. She STILL messages me saying she loves me, and I’m an unemployed 25 y.o who lost it all on crypto. So it really isn’t that impressive if you’re not an ugly autist.

not all narcissts are psycho, but all psychos are narcissts

God I wish I was that way.. What was your childhood like? I'm a lazy shit, with little motivation unless i beat it into me which ends up being so exhausting.

Stop pretending watching American psycho and studying pseudoscientific (((psychology))). Even if your this thread isn't almost entirely bullshit you are still a cringy fag.

What a piece of shit thread. Kys