What's with the FUD of "chainlink swing traders"?

You realize doing something and make 5-10% each time 10 times and then miss out the first 5% of a move up is more than waiting for 4 months and selling once, right?

Right?

Attached: 1459231199621.png (396x385, 132K)

You see the light, now apply to all coins and you will make it.

You realize if you do everything right then it’s ok hurrr durrr

I try not to swing LINK because I experience extreme FOMO, x10 worse than with other coins. This causes me to make dumb decisions. Lost like 5k LINK this way.

Anyway, I decided to keep 800 LINK apart and see how much I could make out of it by swing trading. I'm at 1200 LINK atm.

There’s a reason the richest people on earth are not day traders. I can assure you warren buffet does not swing trade his money.

It’s for compulsive gamblers who do not have the patience to hold their funds. It is not sustainable over a long period of time. I promise you.

My LINk stack has goen from 62k up to 90k over the past year trading very conservatively. YOu're a moron.

but stop being so stupid. There is a BIG RANGE of "day trader" vs "buy and hold forever"

This was the literal fucking point of the thread and you missed it.

>What's with the FUD of "chainlink swing traders"?
No one on this board is smart enough to do anything you just said. Have you seen how many fucking wojaks there are on this board whenever LINK pumps from retards selling low?

>day trading is for gamblers who have no patience
lads, this user doesn’t realize that the 10% of day traders who succede do so because they patiently wait for their optimal set ups to come to them.

>t. former line cook who now day trades for a living

Attached: DBB72FEC-6DA8-4B52-9038-5528B28A6E2E.jpg (702x1024, 144K)

Same shit every pump and dump - the pumpers do not want anyone selling to maintain the pump... hence why "swingtraders" are vilified and made to look as if they are dumb.

Lol you must live with like 5 roommates in a shoebox apartment

When there is no trade signals traders can just assume it comes down after going up 25% for no obvious reason. Most of the times they'll be right, but if they keep doing this they will miss the singularity. They are taking a risk. Some will benefit from it some will be left behind. I guess holders are shitting on traders since it would have been possible to more than 10x your link stack with making the most obvious trades like I have done

Nobody believes you 10x’ed your stack, faggot. Literally kys

And when we hit 10$ you will sell it all because you have gotten so used to the idea of selling your stink and rebuying, and one of those days you might get burned. If you only accunalate and rarely sell, you will be able to hold longer and time the top better since you have the patience. Swinging will only increase the possibility of selling early, while iron hands will not do anything until 1000

Yeah, but I own the house and they’re paying the mortgage.

t. also a 40 year old virgin.

I'm at 90k, I'm not touching shit lol.

But yeah I'll absolutely be selling some before 1000 lol. You do you tho.

why? If there is a big move, it will be for a long time. Like ETH that went 10 to 1500 in 1 year. There is enough time to jump on the LINK train

Attached: 1546266516075.jpg (793x892, 251K)

I sold 235k links at 7800 sats. I'm eternally BTFO lol.

Maybe if no news comes out and BTC shits the bed one last time I can buy back in with more links than I originally had as my all along plan.

But it's looking pretty grim right now.

Let's see. I'm betting we will go back to 7500 sats in a matter of weeks if nothing new comes out.

I swear to god I'll never swing again if I can get back in and buy like 240k links.

I'm on suicide watch right now. Good luck marines.

But this was a ridiculous pump...

Let's hope it was just a pump and dumper so I can buy back in. Right now I can't even get 160k links lol.

It should technically go back down on no news tho. And BTC is looking to test yearly lows again.

SO there's that working for me.

I want more but don't want to trade. Not sure if i should wait for a drop and risk South Korea coming in and pumping the price up again. They've been in a trading frenzy with LINK the past couple of days.

> No news
> Seems to be news almost everyday

your fate swingtrader.

Attached: 1546598680293.png (1652x1342, 548K)

I hope you drown in the ganges.