Thanks LINKFAGS

gonna buy a new pair of gym shoes

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-04 at 3.09.08 PM.png (926x428, 53K)

We are not selling faggot
150k linkies
Iron fucking hands

gl

absolute newfag here. what's the difference between link/btc and link/eth?

nothing

It's just the trading pair. Link/eth is link trading with eth and link/btc is link trading with btc

It is the pairing. Link/btc: link is paired with btc: you can buy it with btc. Link/eth: you can buy it with eth. Pairing: how many btc do you need in order to buy one Link.

All you made in the last 48 hours is enough for a pair of gym shoes?
kek

Oh okay I get it, so you can store LINK in either a bitcoin or Ethereum wallet depending on which you trade for it. Thanks :)

Yup you got it

kek

Link tokens are link tokens no matter what you buy it with

Don't ever store an ERC token in a bitcoin wallet my fren, just keep it on an exchange if you don't research this stuff well enough not to know that.

sell that shitcoin user, you got scammed into buying it. only reason i had some was cause sent it to me as a gift. complete #shitcoin haha

I stored like $40 worth of link/eth in an etherwallet just to learn how to do this shit. Why should I not store it user?

Attached: 1541761428046.png (876x966, 111K)

Yep, it's even safer in a bitcoin wallet, as 80% of hackers search only in eth wallets

ERC20 = Ethereum coin. Never send ERC20 to BTC wallet you pleb. Thx for turning my thread into crypto guide 101

Sorry for ruining your thread about only being able to buy a pair of gym shoes.

All good bro, I'll forgive you as long as you sell that LINK for XRP

Yeah pretty much

My pissant $40 investment? Nah I'll see how it goes.

oh you had to liquidate your whole 100 link stack?
I know that's tough Raj, but you have to eat right?
Hope you

Attached: 1519581982250.jpg (465x576, 45K)

good one, thanks

Also its too big lole.