JNT is useless

New update is out: medium.com/@jibrelnetwork/jibrel-end-of-year-update-2018-25bd44a1e0d

TL:DR is that JNT is fucking useless and your magical solvency mechanism isn't happening. How does it feel to have your hopes and dreams crushed? Have you finally come to terms with the fact that you're never getting your money back?

Attached: serveimage.png (300x300, 107K)

holyyyy shiiiiit jnt is dead

The ultimate scamelcoin

Honestly it’s nice that they just came out and said there was no interest. The roadmap has the DAO in 2021 now.

dead shitcoin fuck

fucking goddamned turkroaches
why didn't i listen to the fud

Seriously though it’s rough. They dropped solvency entirely and it is just a fee coin now. If the price and volume weren’t already so low it would probably crash.

knew from the beginning this shit was risky, thankfully I only got 3,000 of these things. Hopefully they’ll be worth at least something

TG is melting down at the moment.

Rip 401k user. Rip 9am wallet user.

LITERALLY RIP Suicide-user

good bye to another useless token. well be seeing a lot of this throughout the year.

For different reasons though. Its not like they ran out of funds and exit scammed. They were just a year late and a dollar short but that dollar was just a shitcoin.

It was impossible for the token to work as they said it would. Tons of anons pointed this out. They were called stupid. Muh....SEED.... muh the sheikh.

Well obviously but I'm just saying it is for different reasons than most of the space.

Ok. This update was an official exit scam. 32m was stolen from ICO investors on this day. GZ to the sandniggers, they are worse than chinks

If you ask they would probably send you a bag with JNT labeling all over it. So you can be a literal JNT bagholder.

I lost so much money on this shit. I feel disgusted.

Altcoins are over for me. Bitcoin or nothing.

I feel you. They are likely the most honest and candid project in crypto. They are incompetent however but their honesty made you think it was legitimate as they never did any shady shit and communicated constantly.

Hooked more people because they are genuine retards instead of cunning scammers.

This. Its not even a real scam, they are just not competent.

I wonder how I will recover my loss. Day trading might be a possibility but it's gonna be hard with low volume crypto market.

ETH is bull until the 16th and Link is always popular.

Why until 16th?

Constantinople. Afterwards I’m unsure.

What about LINK?
I wouldn't buy it now though, it already pumped like crazy.

Got 4k of these fuckers, do you think someone will buy my bags at bitmex for example

IF you don't sell now you'll be holding forever Even hundred dollar orders can crash the price.

Hans sold months ago and now other members are cutting their loses and leaving. This is probably the end of the token and any good will they might have had left.

This was a long hold all along anyway
Still would've waited till at least 2020 to sell

t. bought at $0.56

Is it even possible to sell this shit?

Phew managed to sold for 1eth and only took like $200 loss