Go CHAINLINK!

Attached: 7252984_orig.jpg (518x313, 53K)

Maybe???

Attached: sdfsdf.png (1016x648, 109K)

Stinkies spiking the ball too soon

btc pair already confirmed

I hope not. Need it to hold off on mooning until I get my tax return back

THIS srsly niggas

Idk what this means. Im new, just playing w 20$ trying to get my feet wet. Care to elaborate?

dear biz,

please cancel your sell orders,

#letlinkmoon

/op

Keep changing time frames until you see something you like.

breakouts are confirmed when a > 1h candle prints above the breakout point after the breakout candle.

if you look at the btc/link trading pair. as apposed tot the eth/link trading pair that OP revealed in his picture. then you will see it broke out of the triangle shit already. ethereum maybe lagging? but ethereum is also gaining traction soo... yall r fried

stop selling you cunts
also, stop fucking buying
just let it go back to .2 usd pls pls thx

Ya thats a good thing to keep in mind.

ty

K looks like imma hop out on BTC side

Fuck, I just started accumulating a month ago, not even to 1k link yet. Enjoy your moon lambos without me boys.

Attached: 1546295695233.jpg (1456x881, 692K)

see that? breakout rejected.
We aint ready yet.

Attached: rejected.png (1560x972, 68K)

Ya I think you're right. Time to pull out the crayons and draw new lines.

Attached: sdfsdf.png (1585x1679, 513K)

You had a year fucktard

Updated coloring book

Attached: sdfsdf.png (1573x1705, 416K)

Do your delicious prophecy crayons say link will break up or down, your grace?

Everyone wanting LINK to moon when there isn't even a mainnet in sight are giant assholes and everything wrong with crypto, I sincerely hope all of you impatient retards get sick and die long before LINK ever makes it to the moon

How big is your stack?

Damn bro, it doesnt get much more neutral than that. A symetric triangle and MACD tight as a banjo string.

Lol I jumped out on the BTC side. Is it normal for BTC and ETH to have such a difference on LINK price?

Attached: sdfsdf.png (1587x1687, 512K)

Symmetrical triangles can break down also lol kek to ppl who pull these pictures from Google and think they are automatic rules.

OH NO NO NO NO, the world is not the way it used to be! Hahahaha, fuck yes! Hold the bag, cuck.

Attached: 20190104_182226.jpg (720x561, 130K)

no better example of biz minds than these horrible TA threads with noob-level garbage

listen idiot, a symmetrical triangle is not automatically a bullish pattern, it is a continuation pattern that can easily break downward

go spend 2 years studying TA before making stupid threads like this again

I didnt call up or down, just noticed the trend. And hey would you look at that it had a downward breakout. Fuck off nigger