Missed out on ETH and early BTC, the greatest transfer of wealth of our generation

>Missed out on ETH and early BTC, the greatest transfer of wealth of our generation

Attached: 400.jpg (466x400, 186K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cointelegraph.com/news/consensys-and-amd-to-jointly-develop-blockchain-based-cloud-computing-infrastructure
beta.forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0xa8bdc8882987a3ed83d8030f08d64479f1eff731-ETH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I didn’t. I made tons of money, bought two houses, have two expensive cars, and a bunch of other shit...

Life still fucking sucks.

you are very ungrateful

You sound like the biggest bitch on the planet

Ironically, you sound like a bitch, in that you think you’d be happy from pecuniary wealth.

If your life is riddled with issues, no amount of money will make you happy. My life was painful before making money, and now I’m just a richfag with depression. If your biggest issues are related to money...you’ve already won regardless of whether or not you have a lot of it.

N E W F A G

Attached: 1545224183770.jpg (600x600, 115K)

I need money for my super cute girly girl! And if I don't get enough she won't want to be with me! My life depends on this!

Attached: 1545243366423.png (1000x1000, 2.1M)

Thank you for pointing out the obvious.

Issues like eating and having a place to live are gone with wealth. I know people still normalize to anything but still.

I am smart enough so that food and housing were never difficult-to-obtain. I genuinely envy people who could win the lottery and live a long life, content to just go fishing or play video games.

>tfw I missed the bull run and I'm now holding a bunch of worthless shitcoins

I joke about it but it's very sad, though it's my own fault for being impressionable and gullible. They said we're all going to make it but only now do I realize that it's just not true.

Attached: 1518506728491.jpg (720x762, 34K)

Missed out ? Buy Eth and btc NOW you fucking brainlet.

Do people honestly think there's still gains in BTC? ETH I can maybe see do a 10x again but not bitcoin.

I know the feeling brah, heard about ETH just a little bit too late to get the gains. I never actually believed in bitcoin though, at least since it became only mineable with ASICS. I was planning to mine it but heard about but buying an ASIC just for mining it sounded too stupid to me so I just ignored it for years lol. Still could've made money on it though lol.

Fucking buy now then, this shits going to be worth so much

Yes atleast a 10x left in btc if not way more

>Missed out

This is why you'll never make it. We just crashed after a 90%+ retracement and less than a fraction of a percent of people even own BTC or ETH. This is literally your chance to make it.

Attached: 1529467042515.jpg (407x517, 92K)

based

No, it's too late.

Attached: pepe-ultimate-depressed-5995d30ee8c1b.png (527x487, 35K)

32 eth is still only about 5k. godspeed

zoom out newfag

>Do people honestly think there's still gains in BTC?
the lower we go the better. Imaging going to 500$ and it goes to 5000. You just 10x.

this.

You're not too late -- there is still time to transfer your wealth to them.

You still have LINK, HOT and NKN.

lol btc will be 100k minimum in 2021. screencap this. Buy you fucking idiot

From what you retard. The next wave of money is coming from institutions pumping BTC not centralized communist mETH.

XRP is a strange coin but will pump crazy high if BTC pumps again. If XRP goes below stop 4 on CMC I'm completely wrong and avoid it like the plague.

*AHEM*
>1,000,000/Bitcoin. 2020 Trump. Wall Built. Mexican Terrorists. UFO reports escalating.

Attached: 1546360611097.jpg (1242x808, 36K)

DCR

Based and ripplepilled. Biz hates ripple because it hates money, and because quite a few plebbit and twitterfags like xrp.

Grandpacoin will be a faint memory in 2021.
>implying institutions/industry gives a shit about a system that can't even do double-digit TPS or smartcontracts
cointelegraph.com/news/consensys-and-amd-to-jointly-develop-blockchain-based-cloud-computing-infrastructure
Things that will never happen?

>quite a few plebbit and twitterfags like xrp.
those are bots user

this is why you need an art or passion motherfuckers

tl;dr you're a soulless materialist who didn't even know what he wanted money for and still doesn't

>xrp
cringe

I know what makes me happy and having to work prevents me from having it.

>XRP to the moon!

didn't realize I was on Crypto Twitter, you fucking losers. Fuck off out of here.

If you think the next BTC/ETH will be the centralized piece of shit that's shilled the most on Twitter, you need to get the fuck off this board immediately

Attached: cringe comp.jpg (720x510, 68K)

nice pepe. now start buying you retard, what else are you going to spend your neetbux on?

> MFW

Attached: dero_time_1024.png (683x1024, 165K)

I just want to die
I could be in Japan right now.

> XRP to the moon!

Fucking cucks, zoom out a bit and see how overvalued XRP is. Eth is the winning trade right now.

Attached: xrp.png (1244x864, 57K)

>the greatest transfer of wealth of our generation
Transfering wealth from NEETs to computer nerds.. Until banks and governments goes into the market and begin buying people's bags. Then there is no "Transfer of wealth" just a ponzi-scheme for NEETs and Nerds.

If btc goes back to ath, and you buy know, you have x8.. I don't see why it shouldn't, and i don't see why i wouldn't go beyond ath in the next bull market.

Should I invest in Dero unironically?

Do the needfull, sir.

Vishnu is on Dero.

I have got £1100 to spend. All in?

Attached: 1546306074742.jpg (600x746, 102K)

...of course it's another meme depression faggot
there's plenty of legitimate problems in life: chronic fibromyalgia, losing your sight, being in a wheelchair, IBS, your girl being bipolar, your brother being a deadbeat junkie... strangely enough nobody in these situations ever complain about having too much money. it's always faggots with meme depression and only faggots with meme depression

Go all in

>i don't see why

because the majority of the public is now at least aware of BTC and what a pump-and-dump scam it was during the last bullrun?

Most investments don't go up like 600% in a year and then fall by like 84% the same year, sensible people don't want to invest in shit like that.

The reason it went parabolic during the last bullrun was a mixture of FOMO and the general public just not really knowing what it was or what they were investing in, just that it could be a get-rich-quick opportunity.

2016-2017 market activity won't do cryptocurrency any favors in the future, and the mainstream attention it received will only serve to scare away more people compared to the last bullrun. In many circles it's almost laughable to talk about crypto or suggest investing in it, whereas in 2016-2017 it was more of an uncertain curiosity.

With the exception of "2016-2017", then you could have made this exact same post in 2013, where Bitcoin jumped from 50$ to +1200$.

Right but back then it was still extremely unknown. It wasn't being talked about on CNN or FOX or all over the internet with millions of followers and interested parties, that's the big difference. In 2012-2013 it was still extremely niche.

In 2016-2017 you had boomers and grandmas FOMOing in because they heard about it on FOX business or whatever, you're not going to see the same phenomenon next time around.

Should I seriously

Attached: 0jix54i1e6601.jpg (1024x768, 241K)

Also how should I buy it

No

Attached: 118c04e96c4a340e80c7218367f40402c02ef691eedc50f205c7b6b28056e783.jpg (915x960, 50K)

Why would 2 expensive cars and 2 houses do anything lmao.

This. Too many doomers here who are getting lost in the forest. 5k is chump change compare to the 30k it cost at over 1k per eth.

Even if btc crashes, you will never see nkn at 1-2 cents again. Destined to moon.

you're a brainlet, no wonder you'll never make money

crypto's real marketcap lies above stocks (80tril), and will eventually eat away a lot of the bubble part of real estate too (500tril)

we might need an unprecednted depression, a ww3, a communist world government, or whatever that makes the government not respect private property first, though

the reason it's going up exponentially now, is that more and more people are realizing (in bursts) where it's headed

brainlets like you will likely never understand it until the process has gone thru, though

>or whatever that makes the government not respect private property first

like it didn't when it confiscated people's gold reserves in 1929

Look at adoption of new store of value or money in history
Look up the Lindy effect
Look up hype cycles

BTC will teach new ATH by 2021 anywhere between 50-100k then fall away again. This is goi g to repeat for the next decade or two til it reaches a relatively stable level.

BTC is by far the most secure crypto
ETH can still be displaced

yes it's relatively stable level is it's "fair market cap" but that'll only be reached once people realized that those who kept their wealth in crypto still have it after the great depression/war/communist era, because it cannot be destroyed (only temporarily, even if mining operations are shut down, the public ledger is preserved and restored after tyrants are dead) or taken away

so we're bound to see exponential gains for a long while. at least until the next world-burn

Go do bodybuilding. This shit cure depression. Since you have money you have not excuse for not having time.

>BTC is by far the most secure crypto
>ETH can still be displaced

both are true. but IMO ETH has the best development team in crypto rn, which is pretty promising (all BTC dev teams consist of lunatics to a heavy % for some reason)
it being more centralized (vitalik holding more power than anyone else in the crypto scene) might work out for its advantage short to mid term
BTC IS definitely unreplacable though, while ETH isn't quiet yet.

Should I buy into bitcoin and etherium now?

Hard to believe in ether replaceability lol. They gonna fork if needed. Vitalik dance' network effect will hold them in top5 forever.

vitalik can die or go mad and destroy ETH
and if he leaves who is going to take over? there are really a bunch of lunatic kids in ETH dev/research teams as well, vitalik is just really good at handling them and having his feet on the ground for them

Rich brainlets are actually real. I talked to many of them. There is also an easy way to say bye to depression, however it's dangerous. Human Growth Hormone. Gotta perform tests first, and if it is all good, you brain will be as big as mcaffee'. It may even make less retarded, not even more happy.

Network effect is dumb. So it does not matter, if they are lunatics or scam.

right mate, lack of happinness = lack of intelligence
all intelligent people are mad happy and perfectly satisfied with everything, while all stupid people are depressed and have a hard time feeling content

brainlet.

Not quite, but kinda true. Depression may decrease mental capacity. Pubmed will show you the way.

It is always easy looking back what should have been the right decision you idiot. I had my btc but my hdd blew up fucking hell.

Whatever the next x10 x100 and x1000 are right in front of your eyes. Just don't fuck it up this time.

One thing i learned from havinh actual depression: Never belittle anyone else's claim that they're depressed. When you have depression, something like that is probably the worst thing to hear. You have no idea who this person and his suffering is like.

We gonna make it bro. Having a bigger brain will make you a lot more emotionally stable. Naturally.

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 196K)

>missed out
this shit is 10 years old and btc goes to 1 million fucking dollars in 2024

What does white girl ass taste like?

poo

Bombay beach

how do u know have u tasted poo?

>gotem

>pink wojak in training

You’ll never sirs

Why is it that NPCs are always the ones who end up rich?

Is it balance of the universe?

Life is truly unfair

See you at $80 btc

Because wealth is an NPC objective.

bait

bump

Salty bitter nocoiners still can not see that good cryptocurrency projects are the future and will establish itself over the coming years to stay.
Stay poor forever with your non-cryptocurrency scams, idiotic fucks.

>my scam is better than yours
This should be a banner.

Yikes

Attached: 6173A684-358A-4B08-A98F-E44CCF415FBD.jpg (3264x2448, 1.12M)

The fuck it wasn't kiddo. There's that post from fucking bitciontalk in the 2011 crash when people were saying the exact same shit "oh bitcoin is on the news every day the normies came and went'. After 2013 they were saying the same thing, and now again after 2017. The normies have very short attention spans. They will be back in trying to double their money at the peak of the bubble.

You are stupid, faggot and a bitch.

If it's clean then it's kind of musky and sweet, a little bit like sweat maybe.

tfw I see the market cap of everything except crypto, and then OP's post

Attached: DZsDQ0GWsAA7TGM.jpg (800x800, 50K)

beta.forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0xa8bdc8882987a3ed83d8030f08d64479f1eff731-ETH

>not buying TRUE
>Shorting Okex
No wonder you're poor

Tfw youll make it

Thanks got 50k

Easiest flip of my life!

You actually must be sub40 IQ to pass this up.

give me your money you're not doing it right