Why does reddit hate Chainlink?

Attached: redi.png (920x104, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

offshoreleaks.icij.org/nodes/81077580
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because Jow Forums FUDed the shit out of it for over a year and they need to be spoonfed to understand anything other than le hodl memes

Plebbiters don't really understand coins like link or maker. They understand simple concepts like reqt and nano.

Attached: huh.jpg (282x228, 32K)

I'm pretty sure chainlink will be shut down by the SEC for being anti-semetic.
The coin is literally trying to put lawyers and bankers out of their jobs.

Reddit is all over link dont fool yourselves. Its not like year ago

they are smarter than Jow Forums and trade based on fundamentals and charts instead of memes and imaginary partnerships

Its all fun and games until bitcoin drops 10%. That translates to a 20% dip or more for chainlink and everything else. Don't plan on buying islands anytime soon. You fucking morons better be taking profits. Tick tock.

it is probably their coin through and through

that and people there actually do some research, and you can hold people accountable to that research due to usernames.
Its a pajeet free for all here where anonymous shills just keep posting, and dumbasses take their word for it.

TL;DR Chainlink is a fucking scam
REQ is a scam.
Nano is a scam.
etc.

/thread

And still most of them are down 99% while the Linkmarines from Jow Forums are up anywhere from 50-250% during the worst bear market mankind has ever seen

Attached: 1523049348599.jpg (645x729, 122K)

those downvotes are all from Jow Forums linkers

What sub reddit was this I wanna post it again,

This is the only correct answer everything else is bait

offshoreleaks.icij.org/nodes/81077580
nice attempt at mixing a legit project like Maker with a Cayman Islands scam like the Jow Forums scam Chainlink

Chainlink's Subreddit unironically contains all the important news and partnerships.
Everytime you hear news on Jow Forums about chainlinks development, i gauranteed they got it first from the subreddit

the only time LINKs been first on Chainlink news is when sergey tweets

Attached: kjlkj;klk.png (476x476, 23K)

YES , IT IS CONTROLLED FUD ! WE MAKE THE NEGATIVE POSTS ! IT IS ALL US ! Jow Forums FUDS LINK ON PURPOSE ! NO NEED TO WORRY !! !

This.

Also it's too high brow concept, they need simple shit

>Vechain make partner BMW, fancy lights on conferences, oooo THOR node
>Nano real fast, and free, beat BTC real good

stupid fucking boomers.

Reddit doesn't, the faggots downvoting all link posts are a group of 4channel autists who truly believe link will be worth $1,000 and want to deter anyone else from investing so they can accumulate more. I don't know much else about the group except it's all male, the minimum weight requirement is 325 lbs., and initiation involves giving oral sex to other members.

the sad part about this is, people will believe you

Not true at all