I've accumulated 55,000 Skycoin over the course of a few months with my average buy being about a $1...

I've accumulated 55,000 Skycoin over the course of a few months with my average buy being about a $1, am I going to make it?

Attached: photo5872849602816880406.jpg (1280x853, 194K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YqSL-_zetzI
github.com/skycoin/skycoin/tree/ebfab5447157123159aec83e39f279e05f0fe34f/cmd/newcoin
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Have a deep look at the chart, then swear on your mother, your father, your siblings and to God that they didn't exit scam?

Seems okay to me, aren't all coins down?

Attached: 1_4r1yAldg2pjIsLS4zhtVmA.png (624x469, 379K)

i'm not quite as Skyhung as you, OP, but have done the same thing, with a similar average. We are going to make it.

If you're going to FUD, atleast make it good FUD you fucking idiot.

Link

sell that shit quick, invest in stocks or metals, coins are just gunna keep falling

see
and i don't wanna fud the project -- i'm a day one node operator and i have a large stack i'll likely be sitting on for a long time regardless, but the reality is their community is toxic as fuck and their public image is trash. the only saving grace is that the development is active and price is already down > 95% from ath so really what's left to lose, because at this point it's blatantly clear that the project will not be abandoned. anyways OP i hope you do make it, i personally think skycoin is pretty undervalued but i also know i could have had much more profitable positions than i had with this coin.

guaranteed x10, guess it will be more like x50 - x 100

i personally think its a scam.
even if it isn't its not an interesting investment right now cause the supply is 100 mil and there's only 1/10th circulating.

>i'm a day one node operator and i have a large stack
>I've accumulated 55,000 Skycoin over the course of a few months with my average buy being about a $1,
So, are you buying or mining?

>scam
I don’t see anything remotely scammy about skycoin. Not because I’m a fan but as weird as they are, scams have totally different characteristics. Scams have beautiful charts and keep pumping for no reason (look at DENT)
>supply/current circulated coins
Would you say you’d rather buy bitcoin today OR back in 2009 when the bitcoins in circulation was much much smaller? Yes, so don’t ever bring this point up again if you still want to be taken seriously for whatever you say

Sorry replied to the wrong one

that's totally different, bitcoins get mined. skycoins are printed out of thin air.

Vibe is releasing a FPS game on Jan 12th. It looks amazing. Not many people know about it yet. Binance & Vibe marketing campaign will start early Jan. Vibe is down 96% from ATH. Koreans are aggressively accumulating. Get in quick

youtube.com/watch?v=YqSL-_zetzI

Would you start buying if they announce to burn like 70 million coins?

Attached: 5rtg1.png (1234x812, 1.05M)

According to the code, Skycoins can only be created at the genesis block and that was like 90k blocks ago.

You've spent 55,000$ on fake internet money???

Attached: 1466617470959.png (720x720, 1012K)

FUCKING DO IT SYNTH

They literally can't burn 70 mil coins. the most they can burn would be from the 13 mil unlocked supply that is not yet circulating. But doing that would harm the project because Skycoin distribution is needed to bootstrap the ecosystem.

unironically future billionaire

skyfudders are always some retards with 95% of their folio in erc pajeet tokens

This is correct. You can test it out by making your own coin. Skycoincash?
github.com/skycoin/skycoin/tree/ebfab5447157123159aec83e39f279e05f0fe34f/cmd/newcoin

Should unironically burn 5million of the initial supply. Team is already behind distribution schedule anyways and this will solve the dillution problem. Then they may actually be able to hit max supply end of 2019 which is the same time all the core features are expected to be released.

I meant reach total supply not max. That way we could start the timelock portion of the distribution where inflation is capped at a certain rate.