Why is the volume going up and why is it this big? whats happening...

why is the volume going up and why is it this big? whats happening? just curious im all in but wanna know whats going on as a TA perspective

Attached: 4946A06B-5D0C-455B-B807-94AC0F3A09DB.png (400x350, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YqSL-_zetzI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We are witnessing the great Bait & Switchening of the modern era.

I’m just not sure who the robber barrons are, the same old guard or a bunch of fucking neets.

Attached: 764A8859-A14E-4721-B3CB-E7F096982856.jpg (250x189, 19K)

It is just reacting to an inverse h&s that is visible on the daily chart. This probably won't break $.50.
Also, p&d groups know how desperate and obsessed with Link you people are, so they know they can make you FOMO into the top (like you have done many times before). When they pump other shit it's not as effective for the bag hand-off, since nobody cares about getting as much of ShitToken-X as possible below price Y.

You should be more curious why Rory is squandering ICO funds on suppressing information about their project. Ask him how much he pays CCN not to mention ChainLink. Don't even get me started on Cointelegraph.

January 3rd

bitcoin whales are moving into LINK and supporting the new protocol. End of POW and dumping BTC.

f..for real?

Yes. Sevens confirm

>$0.50
>Not referring to Satoshi price

Not going to make it.

TA Perspective: Chainlink is currently in a rising wedge right after it completed a cup & handle, and just became the sole top 100 to outperform Bitcoin in the Bear market. Chainlink is now the sole crypto in it's very own bull market, all signs are green.

Attached: DwCgNnrU0AAyqkf.jpg (498x617, 54K)

LOL, never thought i see a day with that meme.

Isnt a rising wedge bearish

And you know this how?

Don't be a cunt Marine.

LINK's current chart reminds like DASH which kept doing the same thing, going up and down in the same ranges for about 1+ year. When it finally broke the pattern and extended beyond the ATH it rocketed up beyond 4x in sat value. It's not just the rising wedge and volume that looks good. 4x for LINK is 40k sat. Most probably it will end up between 19k and 26k, according to Fibonacci retracement.

Attached: 1542981595000.jpg (930x618, 369K)

>people live like this
pathetic

Money well spent to never satisfy one Howie Test.

>pump and dump on tens of millions of dollars
Ok lololol this fucking clown

>bear market
>btc stuck below 4k
>link moons
what do you think? p&d? then why didn't it immediately dump when that outrageous sell wall was placed?
people who know of the project start dumping their btc/eth/shitcoins for it and people who know of it slightly start to FOMO

Chainlinks to every device with 555 timers confirmed

whales selling to themselves to keep price afloat and enough volume going that it attracts other buyers who they can redistribute coins to

Its the koreans desu. Some user posted the korean buys of around 6 million. They are degenerate gamblers with money to burn

>Isnt a rising wedge bearish
yes but there is no rising wedge on any time frame containing this pump, it's an uptrend channel that is currently painting an apparent bull flag on the 4 hour

FAKE VOLUME SCAMCOIN

Attached: 6F80E429-D4C9-439A-9999-B3D623952AE0.png (1080x1514, 234K)

Holy shit this cant be true. I made this like 6 months ago along with some fake twitter nazi posts and for the first time I see it reposted, did you hold on to it the whole time? kek now I can't sleep :)

>Rory is the mastermind.

Attached: 1528918362219.jpg (252x240, 7K)

Fucking kek! I hadn't noticed that.

OwO
What's this?

Attached: 20190104_182226.jpg (720x561, 130K)

>Also, p&d groups know how desperate and obsessed with Link you people are, so they know they can make you FOMO into the top
Implying "us people" didn't already fill our bags in 2017 lmao

youre a straight up clown

You are probably a nigger.

Vibe is releasing a FPS game on Jan 12th. It looks amazing. Not many people know about it yet. Binance & Vibe marketing campaign will start early Jan. Vibe is down 96% from ATH. Koreans are aggressively accumulating. Get in quick

youtube.com/watch?v=YqSL-_zetzI

You people are idiots. You need to ask yourself, are you really willing to pay 43 cents for a songle link token?

perhaps you should read the white paper, and ask yourself that question.

>a songle

Based redpilled and digits

checkem, based and probably nigger pilled.

Attached: 421566_110052819134743_1827862103_n.jpg (501x373, 42K)

You know what is sick about this post? Some dude posts something that you made 6 months ago...and not even 2 mins pass from when he made the post and you are commenting because you are surprised someone saved your post from 6 months ago and is posting it now.

I mean do you ever go more than 18 mins without looking at BIZ? Are you that dedicated of a NEET?

I mean I could totally see you seeing it and commenting non it like 3 hours later or 6 hours later because obviously a lot of us are gauging once going on once or twice a day.

But the guy uploads something you posted 6 months ago and literally 1 min and 30 seconds later your commenting saying OMG I posted this 6 months ago.

Fucking KEK.

Even if you make it you'll literally never get laid or have a woman want you to have her kids. But I would actually jack you off because Im totally actually unironically impressed how quickly you responded.

NEET life. Haters gonna hate.

Is this true? If it is, they’re probably not happy about the Mit tech review coverage?

Not even one other pair wasn't made before he commented on it. Literally probably one of the most amazing things I have ever seen in my life.

One other comment*

They retweeted it. Not everything is a big conspiracy

Attached: tfwblack.png (396x385, 62K)

On the other hand, it is genuinely weird that the other article didn’t mention cl by name.

they say people go to hell simply because they refuse to acknowledge heaven.

drunkanon here. not going to hold a thread until certain things happen not relevant to price. I will talk to you all soon

one publication is a "technology review", the other is a crypto news site for speculators. it's not about the information, it's about the audience.

thank you drunkanon

Shut the fuck up larper

Jesus Fuck do you think this was intentional by Sergey? Start rolling out EVERYTHING right as virtually all shit coins are 90% loss. LINK will get ALL the attention in the bear market from media and investors.

Attached: SergeySmile.gif (196x388, 3.82M)

drunkanon back again and just telling you if you read this your mom will die in her sleep if you dont write SIRGAY IS FAT

SIRGAY IS FAT