TurtleCoin

You stupid assholes told me this coin was a pre mine, key logged scam. You told me it would never be worth anything in January 2018
>2019
>hashrate going sky high
>now its hard to mine
>exchange price increasing
>attracting more devs
>coming out with new shit
I sold my coin and now want to fomo back in. I hate Jow Forums

Attached: chat.turtlecoin.lol.png (477x477, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blockzero.show/7ffca55a
youtube.com/watch?v=YqSL-_zetzI
warosu.org/biz/thread/S4906378
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is a literal shittoken. There are screens that exist of the creation of this piece of shit which started on Jow Forums literally as a way to try to get rich quick. There is no purpose. Anyone trading this one way or another is a fucking brainlet, and the majority of the volume is wash trading bots on the absolute garbage exchange called "Bilaxy". Real volume is on TradeOgre - $13,000. When someone actually decides to sell any of this it's going to get absolutely destroyed.

Grow a brain so you can realize when you made good decisions.

They did admit to shilling on forums, but this level of commitment to a meme is impossible, this is a legit project with legit development

this and check out video.turtlecoin.lol for related interviews

Attached: TurtleCoin.png (200x197, 65K)

It wasn't just shilling, it was literally created here. I watched it happen. I'm not saying that there isn't commitment to it at this point. Of course once the people who spent their time trying to make it happen realized they might actually be able to make money off of this they continued to do what minimal work is needed to continue. What I'm saying is it has literally no need or purpose. It'll survive until either:
1) Crypto sees adoption and it just gets left for dead with all the rest of the scamcoins or
2) Someone with a stack decides to sell causing an insane depreciation followed by panic selling from people who are so low IQ they think there's a thread of reality to this being a "legit project" and then suddenly get dumped on and realize they're fucked.

Rocksteady is satoshi, don't you want to mine satoshis true vision??

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

Not sure what else you want. TurtleCoin is 16th in dev activity. Not sure how you can call something a scam coin when its putting forth more effort than 99% of coins.

Attached: unknown.png (214x632, 36K)

here's the first TurtleCoin interview: blockzero.show/7ffca55a

Attached: Rocksteady TurtleCoin.png (379x282, 196K)

nice

I want to know what problem this solves that has not already been solved. "It's BTC but faster", "it's as private as Monero". The horse has already left the gate, nobody needs another bitcoin or Monero. Sorry. The name alone is enough to keep anyone from taking it seriously.
>New world currency: TURTLECOIN
Yep.

Mate, I have no idea what you're talking about when you say you "watched TRTL be created here". How many people were there at the start then? Can you show us a thread other than the screencap from December 2017 which was posted by the main dev?

TRTL has plenty of use cases. It's quick, kind of decentralised (there's a lot of hash power on one or two pools and the devs actually had to intervene), is being developed i.e. TurtlePay, more commits to Github than BAT or XLM, and have you ever heard of Karai mate? Also, TRTL's power lies in its community. The devs are active on Discord and besides, it just works. There is no drama and no exit scamming. This will not go the way of Dogecoin because turtles aren't a meme, but if they deliver Karai and IF it works the way it's intended to, that is by providing smart contracts on a private blockchain, then you will wish you had bought some before. I don't know why you think this is a scam except for your account of seeing TRTL be created here. I own 600k by the way, if this goes 100x I win a lot, if it goes to 0, I lose nothing

>I own 600k by the way, if this goes 100x I win a lot,
Eight grand isn't what one would consider "a lot" in terms of crypto gainz.

It can fly me to Japan for a holiday, and that's enough on as big of a gamble as TRTL. It's certainly not a 100% foolproof investment, it may go south due to the insane supply or the dev being arrested for possession of marijuana or CP, or maybe it just won't catch anyone's attention...so 8k would be a dream on this project

How many TurtleCoin do I need to own to get 100k when it moons?

turtlecoins total marketcap is 120 million... KILL YOURSELVES

nice

Invest in HOT and you'll be fine

Only people who remember that keylogger meme are people who are in the discord.

Nice try shilling man, turtlecoin isnt THAT memerable.

Holy shit, it's that high? Crypto really is a scam.

This. LINK & HOT will be top 10.

LOL is it actually? That's like 7x higher than QNT, fucking lol.

Feels good knowing I will get 100 BTC out of my QNT stack.

It's not, TurtleCoin mcap is around 4.20 million usd

Rock is such a bro, It's amazing what he has accomplished in a year.

I wish him so much success, and want to TRTL succeed simply because he's such a great dude and he's put so much work into this endeavor.

I've got a small stack I've been holding, acquired at roughly 4/5 sats, but even if I wasn't holding anything, I'd wish him the best, dude is an absolute workhorse compared to the other shitters out there in the crypto world.

Wagie like me can't do much with limited time, but the dude is legit, and I wish him all the best.

how many trtl to make it

get in vibe quick. not many people know yet they are releasing an FPS next week. game looks amazing

youtube.com/watch?v=YqSL-_zetzI

5-10 million is a comfortable hodl.

100 million.

Attached: mtron.jpg (444x478, 53K)

You fell for fud instead of doing research it’s your fault

my god everyone who put any money in this piece of shit deserves to get scammed
turtlecoin.lol topkek

Network hashrate and price are too high. Please fud more so I can accumulate

Isn't that like $4?

accumulate millions of this crap
I'll see you in a few months when the "devs" dumped tons on retards who payed more than a sat for this shit

bought 80k turtles cost like a few dollars lol what u can loose if this is a scam. only like 1 million satoshi's

>spent a few dollars
>what can you lose lol?
Your money, stupid fuck. Notice how no one in this thread has been able to say what this coin is good for.

thats why i spent feq bucks, not feq grands on this shit. i like to buy shills, but with very low amount of money. like link fortnite kids coin. i spent like few hundred on it. actually i did the same on XRP when it was 500sats.

If it gets back up to 12sats I'm finally free.

how much would 10 million be worth on a decent moon mission?

Turtlecoin has lot of Chinese miners, most of them even buy more coins, they believe is the next dogecoin, they mostly use tradesatoshi as main exchange.

10 million

I thought it was close to 3 million right now

math plz

100,000/10,000,000 = $0.01 which is achievable in a decent moon.

>Rocksteady keeps ignoring this screencap over and over again
>even mentioning the word "Dero" in their discord is a immediate ban
>they literally have Dero Gold discord server that serves the sole purpose of flooding Dero threads with FUD

Attached: 1546618044419.png (381x607, 130K)

This coin is absolute shit even by shitcoin standards and anyone who buys this on an exchange should just skip a few steps and end it all

Attached: brain.png (653x566, 23K)

Dero tard lie yet again

Attached: Screenshot_20190104-213243.png (1440x603, 58K)

>Turtle Moon
This is only the beginning.

Attached: turtlemart.png (679x509, 444K)

T COIN BAY BAY

comfiest hold of 2019

Attached: image.jpg (800x537, 66K)

>FOMOing this

Check this warosu.org/biz/thread/S4906378

>Made my own coin for the lolz. I need graphic designers though, and maybe some web designers. The code is done, network is up and hashing, I have a domain, and a github page, i have everything, just need miners.

kek this. really fucking sad desu

circulating marketcap is 4 million. total marketcap is 120 million. brainlet

>"turtle"coin

Is this board full of 10 year olds? What the actual fuck is this?

Buy link!

>not knowing about turtlecoin
>on Jow Forums
>in 2019

Attached: 1546129692955.png (480x344, 174K)

>buying turtlecoin
the absolute state of Jow Forums

oh hi

Attached: TurtleCoin.png (241x273, 143K)

I've been on this board since inception. There will always be a monthly shitcoin I'm unaware of. Just another copy-paste vaporware scam that we all know, will ultimately go nowhere.

>if this goes 100x I win a lot, if it goes to 0, I lose nothing
this is what Jow Forums still doesn't get even though they've seen it a million times

It was 38 sats in january
once it gets anywhere near 5 it will get another devdump to 1
enjoy your bags, devs and early miners literally have billions of that trash

The high hashrate is mostly FPGAs

> they really don't know

Kevin Rose. Fucking Kevin Rose did a full hour podcast on TurtleCoin with RockSteady back in Jan and published it as his third podcast for Block Zero.

This is coin is as legit as it gets. Anyone with any doubt but an open mind should spend 30 minutes in their Discord. You will see.

Attached: turltetown.png (769x589, 891K)

plan is to fork @ height 1200000 to introduce FPGA resistant (maybe) algorithm.

Attached: 1545921393018.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

Yeah I’d like to have ten million in hand before the moon mission takes off.

Remember when a pizza bought 25 million TRTL? I do.

fuck off chosis

Attached: binance.png (449x587, 126K)

>Remember when a pizza bought 25 million TRTL? I do.
would be cool if that really happened

Attached: TurtleCoin.png (888x768, 684K)

>t. turtlet

Attached: E8Ng9Zz.gif (268x312, 1.13M)

It did, pre exchange, I missed the opportunity by hours, had my dominoes gift card ready to go, then coin was listed on the first exchange by the time I got home from wagecucking.

I’m sure whoever bought those pizzas prob dumped at 7 sats, so good deal for them really.

You've got no idea. The services that are currently being deployed on TurtleCoin are by themselves worth enough to make trtl a top 100 coin.

The only threat to turtle is forking. If someone forks it and put their service on the new coin, trtl might become obsolete.

right now that's like 10k usd

Who?

>The only threat to turtle is forking. If someone forks it and put their service on the new coin, trtl might become obsolete.
They'd also need an equivalent dev team

Attached: DURV7NhVMAAdyGj.jpg (1200x675, 44K)

Turtlecoin isn't your average coin of the month you retard. It's posted all the time

Attached: DX5HwizVwAAmQFP.png (1000x800, 180K)

>not a premine
>devs and a few close friends mined hundreds of millions before the coin ever had a public post
>then dumped most of them on suckers
>but it isn't a premine, goy

You all deserve a painful death in your shitting streets.

the number of posts that are straight up lies is staggering, fact checking goes a looooong way

it was launched on biz, the early miners were the Jow Forumstards that saw the announcement thread last december. There was 0 premine

>Dev makes a public post about coins existence
>Coin is posted about every single day for the following 3 months
>Hurr Durr fuck off scammer
>Coin reaches ATH
>BUY BUY BUY
>dump after the massive run up
>How can this happen! The devs premined it.

The fact you missed that easy opportunity to make thousands of dollars shows how much of a pussy bitch investor you are. Best part is you're missing it again right now.

top kek

>2017: fuck off TRTL shills with your scamcoin, i'm buying real blue chip projects
>2018: absolutely justed. turns out everything was a scam
>2018: are these turtleniggers actually serious?!
>2018: sub-1sat turtlecoin actually looks like a good opportunity. go all-in
>2019: wtf i think i'm actually going to make it
its true

KEK i have several million of this shit that I completely forgot about and figured it was done for good. Thanks for alerting me OP

enjoy your $34

At least I can sell it now

I hope TRTL will save me from my miserable wagecuck existence.

Attached: image.png (432x432, 127K)

Many sold at 3 satoshi, this coin is going up, buying more at tradesatoshi

How big is your turtle stack. I was hoping to reach 100MM before the moon mission but looks like I'm a little late.

Attached: 1 and 1 mil.png (1346x1222, 309K)

>but this level of commitment to a meme is impossible
You must be new. The NKN and LINK meme commitments are far stronger than this shitcoin.

>#15
>LBRY credits
Looks legit

Actually the community is huge, bigger than DOGE when started in 2014.
And the Chinese miners are getting into mining turtle, and more people going tradesatoshi to buy,

What I find good cos is better to go under the radar and undetected.

I mean developers, not autists

Yes, that's the December thread

>smooth sync process

nigger I have been downloading the dero blockchain nonstop for a week now and im still only 75% of the way there.

Cursed forced memes will ensure Trtl will never go above 5 sats again.

Attached: 1543220303120.png (1842x787, 122K)

LOVE THAT T COIN

Attached: turtwig-387-squirtle-7-rrss-water-random-random-turtle-grrss-34064489.png (500x431, 63K)