Why would anybody ever buy a bitcoin?

What the fuck can you even do with it?

Attached: 6D26138F-00DB-4AD6-A357-992EC7460E07.png (600x580, 360K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YqSL-_zetzI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Send it across the world to anyone on the planet for little to no fee, and no one can tell you otherwise, and the network will never go down.

you can sell it for 90% loss

So someone would pay thousands of real dollars to download fake virtual money just so they could send it to someone else for no real purpose?

Attached: F850F505-5A02-4518-8A79-8A9E2AC3B71D.jpg (397x391, 67K)

it's worth fuck all. i just sold everything after getting back above my initial investment. damn it feels good to unload these worthless bags. fuck this scam

>thousands
you can buy 10$ worth
>fake virtual money
it's more real than real money is due to no more ever being printed
>send it to someone for no real purpose
there's always a reason to send money, or send value.

If you don't own crypto at this point in time you are a fucking retard.

>If you don't own crypto at this point in time you are a fucking retard
based retarded boomer

>If you don't own crypto at this point in time you are a fucking retard.
Kek! This is what cryptofags actuallly believe!

Attached: 8838DE3C-2867-4FFD-9802-7B43A70A919E.jpg (179x170, 10K)

Yikes.
Get fucked retard, i hope BTC pumps to 10k next week and you fomo at the top faggot

The only unironic use case for BTC is as a store of value where it’s locked up in a crypto version of a bank CD.

I will never spend real dollars on a fake coin!

>for little to no fee,
How so, where? It's usually substantial & slower than wiring money in 1896 ime

ok, enjoy your Venezuelan money then idiot
the fee is tiny what the fuck are you talking about and it's way faster than sending large amounts of money through any other means. I sent 4000$ in a wire and it took AN ENTIRE 3 DAYS because the banks were closed. Meanwhile if I was sending BTC or any other crypto it'd take minutes.

This and it can dump 10% easily while you send it. Why not use tether?

In the future it will be stable. The more people using it the more stable it becomes.
I can't believe you retards actually think there's no value in the first -real- internet money ever created.

>iphone filename
>pepe the frog
you are a copy and paste human

Bitcoin has value because people have bought into it?

Tulip Mania

>What the fuck can you even do with it?
Buy drugs

Debased and bluepilled

Attached: bait.jpg (1000x1000, 107K)

Brainlet and goypilled.

Attached: autistic pepe silica gel.jpg (1039x559, 137K)

You can buy a Jow Forums pass, so you don't need to fill out the captchas to shitpost.

Vibe is releasing an FPS game next week. Not many people know about it yet. It looks amazing. Get in quick

youtube.com/watch?v=YqSL-_zetzI

This guys a fucking retard who's never signed a transaction in his life but thinks he can talk about the utility of cryptocurrency. This is how you know we're still early adopters.

The game looks OK but all around this is one of the most retarded projects I've ever seen

Wasn't your -oh so wonderful- BTC worth 18k$? As opposed to 4k$ it's worth now? Remind me, when is the next cryptobubble bursting, and cryptos collapsing to a fifth of their worth?