>2019
>not holding dero
>first ever privacy coin to have smart contracts + blockDAG + rewrite from scratch in Go + improving bulletproofs by 10x
>$5 million market cap

pool.dero.io:8080/tx/f87ad86c6761b838d72158e25a1b9dc46f5bee5879efa6149a0f5fa60a9dcc79

Attached: Screenshot 2019-01-04 at 23.27.11.png (1188x1410, 912K)

Other urls found in this thread:

git.dero.io/DeroProject
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Looks like fucking BASIC.

Please take your closed source scam somewhere else

It's going to be hilarious when Dero follows Monero's path and hits $150 in three years. But whatever, continue buying Turtlecoin, you dimwits.

what the flying fuck is that

This is worse than I thought. I expected ringct in tokens, this is just straight contract call - one originating address "SIGNER()" and public balance "amount Uint64". 100% public.

Holy crap this is the worst possible thing that could ever happen to Dero. BASIC is a terrible, buggy language, and the testers literally CANNOT STOP FINDING BUGS. By the time it reaches the mainnet, everyone will lose EVERYTHING.

WHY HAVEN'T YOU RETARDS SOLD YET?!??!?!?!

This coin gets so much shit, glad to see them actually pull it off, kind fun seeing all the spammers get btfo desu. Glad I bought 1k for suicide insurance.

Blown out? What are you smoking??

DERO. SMART. CONTRACTS. KEEP. GLITCHING.

THEY DON'T EVEN WORK

THE DEV IS EXIT SCAMMING YOU CUNTS RIGHT NOW

>THE DEV IS EXIT SCAMMING YOU CUNTS RIGHT NOW
Wow he's exit scamming for the 12 time now! Crazy!

fag

Keep crying wolf bitch.

entry level code

dero dumped hard on tradeogre the day before the code went public. dev is 100% exiting. made the announcement. dumped a big bag and now we find out it's busted. suck if derofags. your holding a bag of shit and can't smell it

you brainlet. the choice to use BASIC for smart contracts is genius.

It is the easiest language to learn
It is the most widely known language
It is the easiest language to audit.
Creating smartcontracts doesn't need to be complicated. It needs to be easier if anything.
The devs choice in using BASIC shows wisdom that spans the computer devolopment era all the way to the 70s. Legacy and Legend.

Exactyl what is needed for mass adoption. Easy audits.

Now, more people can create smartcontracts.

> MFW it took less than 5 min to learn write your first SC.

Attached: 1524935184590.jpg (396x385, 78K)

thats the whole point fren. :))
people complain here about BASIC have never even tried to write a SC on dero. It is unironically the easiest thing ever and i am a complete noob at programming lol

sigh.
git.dero.io/DeroProject

As opposed to convoluted unmaintainable code that is needlessly complex because the programmer thinks complexity equates to good code?

wasn't dero a confirmed scam

You believe this but aren't invested in Fabric?

Considering they followed through with private smart contracts I'm guessing no.