I’ll do anything to get a woman like this. I’ll be a slave to her and I don’t care who knows it...

I’ll do anything to get a woman like this. I’ll be a slave to her and I don’t care who knows it. I’ll give her all my money and I don’t care if she really loves me as long as she is faithful to me. How much money do I need to make this happen?

Attached: 065F2834-1046-4C5C-8297-ACBBA3FE9F26.jpg (978x1400, 841K)

unironically, the only way to get a women like this is to do the opposite of everything you said.
1) TREAT HER LIKE A SLAVE
2) DON'T SPEND YOUR MONEY ON HER

the Chads that have been banging the ever loving shit out of her for the last decade, have been following the above rules.

soon 1 LINK will be enough

If youre her slave its never enough money you dumbfuck. If shes your slave you dont need any money at all. Read rational male.

Id titty fuck her for hours on end

Seriously, how can anyone think that pleasing a woman will make her want you more?

I've never titty fucked a woman before

It's pretty fucking great if their tits are like this. I like it more than vaginal sex sometimes.

if you'd do anything then kidnap her, you retarded faggot.

cucked by your hormones
now fuck off to reddit

>pleasing a woman? 2019

My last roastie loved and took care of me. It didn't make me happy. I'd rather pay someone for sex to degrade them and cum on there face before I leave. Or I find tinder dates and pump for a few minutes and leave. Love is overrated and if a woman's love doesnt make me happy nothing ever will.

Source, user?

Le Reddit

unironclly this.
If you are nice to them they won't stay.
I was a degenerate cool kid for my whole youth.
Every fucking girl wanted to be with me so i thought i must be a 10/10 now i have grown up a bit and want to be kinda 'equal' in the relationship and not have a fucking 100% in love leach with me all the time cuz it's tiring.

And you know what. I am nice to girls and i got fucking curved. Like I could get any girl and im pretty good looking i thought. But it is all about attitude. Since i didn't gave a fuck about them they wanted me all. No one could keep me, so they tried so hard.

Being nice unironclly is a meme. It sucks. I thought it would be perfect. But I will go to being a fucking dick again to get all the girls.

My buddy fucks a new girl every week and he does treat them like shit but spends a fuckton of money going out on dates. He does spend a lot on them because NYC transplant bitches are broke as fuck but gets so much pussy.

this
treat them like shit. they like it that way.

I agree with this. Went through the same progression. It's how the woman's mind works. Their ideal is to tame an alpha. They all try until they give up and settle for a beta. If she thinks you're an alpha, she'll put up with your shit. If you buy her flowers, she will immediately classify you as beta.

ur getting curved cos ur gettin fat and bald

The majority of human existence has been as hunter/gatherer cave people. The overwhelming majority of our genetic natural selection has been to select for traits that provide an advantage in such an environment. Our modern instincts, both men and women, are those of cave people.
>the lease through which dating should be viewed.

Unironically this. Walk up to them to start a comversation, if they are hesitant stare them down in a degrading way like "wtf is wrong with you" and afterwards make fun of them and seem like you dont care. Rinse and repeat about 3 times in a conversation and then walk away like you dont care, bringing up that you have to be somewhere important and that you enjoyed talking to her. At that point they will want your dick, and will probably ask for your number (do not ask for theirs as this reveals your beta intentions).

the lady's name is Denise Milani.